Author Topic: NEW LICENSED GYM CHAIN  (Read 2361 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
NEW LICENSED GYM CHAIN
« on: October 14, 2007, 09:41:00 PM »
We started this venture with mass demographics in mind.  MMA is the fastest growing sport in the world and the UFC was just valued at over $1 billion.  Our clubs will mixed MMA with good old fashion training.  We will have the two synergistically work together but also keep them separate so we do not intimidate other members.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: NEW LICENSED GYM CHAIN
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 02:30:21 PM »
People go to the gym that is the best deal and/or best suits their needs.

People do not care if it is "Powerhouse" or "Golds" or "Elite Total Shitness"

Many small gyms in my area are already converting to MMA. 

Why on Earth would someone pay money to build your brand?

We announced it at the Olympia.  We have ads running in 9 major magazines starting in December.  We have numerous articles coming out in the next 3 months in many industry publications.  Pete Grymkowski and myself have started a new Licensed Gym Chain called Elite Total Fitness.  For those who don't know who Pete is, he purchased Gold's Gym in 1979 for $100,000 (contract on a napkin).  It was a one room just barely 3,000 sq. ft. in size.  20 years later he sold it and there were more than 650 gyms in 40 countries and is the largest international gym chain in the world.  In addition, Gold's Gym is the most recognized brandname in the industry and at its peak had merchandise in more than 13,000 retail outlets worldwide.  The Gold's Gym name generated more than $1.9 billion a year in total revenue.

We started this venture with mass demographics in mind.  MMA is the fastest growing sport in the world and the UFC was just valued at over $1 billion.  Our clubs will mixed MMA with good old fashion training.  We will have the two synergistically work together but also keep them separate so we do not intimidate other members.

We have every intention on making Elite Total Gym as big if not bigger than Gold's.  The reaction has been unreal so far.  The people who are jumping onboard to help with this venture are among the best in the industry.

We are going to be licensing the gyms.  The price is the lowest in the industry at just $1 a sq. ft. (of your facility size).  We are topping it at $10,000 a year.  Meaning, if you have a 40,000 sq. ft. gym you will still only pay $10,000.  If your gym is just 6,000 sq, ft. then your yearly fee would be just $6,000.  In addition, we will not charge any royalties.  One flat fee. We will also provide consultation in every aspect of you club.  If you want to know more just go to www.elitetotalgym.com

We are also going to finance potential Licensees.  Meaning you don't have to go through a bank. We will do everything in house.  A lot easier and less requirements.  So if you ever dreamed of owning your own gym, then we have the best deal in town.  We are also looking to convert already established gyms.

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 12:39:48 PM »
Why are you using the same font as the golds logo??  Seems like a nut hang to me...but what do I know...
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 06:31:22 PM »
Good luck and know when to fold'em.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 11:10:33 PM »
People go to the gym that is the best deal and/or best suits their needs.

People do not care if it is "Powerhouse" or "Golds" or "Elite Total Shitness"

Many small gyms in my area are already converting to MMA. 

Why on Earth would someone pay money to build your brand?

Exactly.  Smaller gyms that are converting but don't know how to make money doing it.  It is a fact that more than 80% of privately own gyms fail.  So you are very wrong about people not caring what gym they go to.  Those small gyms you refer to that are coverting have very few members and are barely making it and statistics show they won't be around long.  As soon as a bigger name gym comes to town and offers more and better than they have or even the same, that small gym will close.  That is a fact.  Also small one owner gyms don't get near the discounts for equipment like we do.  Not even close.

There are many advantages of being part of a "chain".  And what makes us different is the contacts and the fact that we have the most experience and defintiely the success to support our Licensees.  All other gym chains built their foundations on what we developed.  Our team is the "originals".  Can't dispute that at all.  Can't dispute that Gold's Gym was the # international gym chain in the world and the merchandise could be found in more than 13,000 retail outlets worldwide.  You can't beat our experience or knowledge in the industry and no one has the connections and ability to get exposure.  And when you say "build your brand" you are so off it's unreal.  The reason to to it is to build YOUR brand.  You are part of it.  I hope this helps.

Why are you using the same font as the golds logo??  Seems like a nut hang to me...but what do I know...

The reason is we made that font style famous around the world.  When someone sees who is involved with our company the first thing comes to mind is Gold's Gym.  Nothing wrong with that.  In fact it has secured interviews in 13 major publications starting in January.  So yea, no problem here.   Looks like we are using what is successful.

nuyork143

• Getbig III
  • Ill get inside your face...
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 09:22:32 AM »
Exactly.  Smaller gyms that are converting but don't know how to make money doing it.  It is a fact that more than 80% of privately own gyms fail.  So you are very wrong about people not caring what gym they go to.  Those small gyms you refer to that are coverting have very few members and are barely making it and statistics show they won't be around long.  As soon as a bigger name gym comes to town and offers more and better than they have or even the same, that small gym will close.  That is a fact.  Also small one owner gyms don't get near the discounts for equipment like we do.  Not even close.

There are many advantages of being part of a "chain".  And what makes us different is the contacts and the fact that we have the most experience and defintiely the success to support our Licensees.  All other gym chains built their foundations on what we developed.  Our team is the "originals".  Can't dispute that at all.  Can't dispute that Gold's Gym was the # international gym chain in the world and the merchandise could be found in more than 13,000 retail outlets worldwide.  You can't beat our experience or knowledge in the industry and no one has the connections and ability to get exposure.  And when you say "build your brand" you are so off it's unreal.  The reason to to it is to build YOUR brand.  You are part of it.  I hope this helps.

The reason is we made that font style famous around the world.  When someone sees who is involved with our company the first thing comes to mind is Gold's Gym.  Nothing wrong with that.  In fact it has secured interviews in 13 major publications starting in January.  So yea, no problem here.   Looks like we are using what is successful.

I didnt mean it in a bad way, I was just curious... ;)
Listen here SMALL BALLS!!

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 07:31:52 AM »

Is chuck norris a part of it.......?