Author Topic: New Halloween Pics! Me and some non-hormonized hotties!  (Read 24617 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: New Halloween Pics! Me and some non-hormonized hotties!
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2007, 11:38:01 AM »
I sold my "Training Day"  Ride and my Tahoe and bought a Magnum.

Why didn't you buy a charger?  I got one just recently and it runs perfectly, the only minor setback is the gas/mileage consumed..  Great muscle car..

"1"

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2007, 11:41:48 AM »
Why didn't you buy a charger?  I got one just recently and it runs perfectly, the only minor setback is the gas/mileage consumed..  Great muscle car..

"1"

I was looking for a magnum, charger or 300 and just got the best deal on my magnum.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2007, 11:52:00 AM »

"1"

one reason.................. ..4 doors!!! (ill wait for the Challenger to be released)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2007, 11:57:35 AM »

one reason.................. ..4 doors!!! (ill wait for the Challenger to be released)

Those are gonna be hot.  So are the new camaro's.  I saw a concept of the new trans-am, that was really bad ass.  It was the same body as the camaro, with the 6.6 hood scoop and the bird on the hood!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2007, 11:58:38 AM »

Pics of the challenger...?... 

EDIT: Mike, I saw the pictures of the challenger and while the box shape is somewhat similar to the charger is looks a little antique-ish..  I guess I like the boxy look of the charger as opposed to the round like appearance of the challenger..

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2007, 12:01:38 PM »
wow i love this car!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2007, 12:03:12 PM »

EDIT: Mike, I saw the pictures of the challenger and while the box shape is somewhat similar to the charger is looks a little antique-ish..  I guess I like the boxy look of the charger as opposed to the round like appearance of the challenger..

:o

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2007, 12:04:35 PM »

each his own of course................i just don't consider a 4 door car a muscle car in the purest sense of the word

4 door = family car

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2007, 12:04:55 PM »
:D Weee

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2007, 12:05:30 PM »
each his own of course................i just don't consider a 4 door car a muscle car in the purest sense of the word

4 door = family car

Wouldn't 4 door mean more like-

4 door = 1 woman in the front and 3 in the back?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 12:05:47 PM »

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2007, 12:08:04 PM »
I want that for CHRISTMAS!!!!!
And I want a Jaguar.  I guess where both SOL.   ;)
:D Weee

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2007, 12:11:08 PM »

PhoenixRising

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2007, 12:11:43 PM »
Nice outfit this year for Halloween Laura!!   :o   :o

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2007, 12:18:32 PM »
Jealousy is a bitch.  This guy looks better than you and your jealousy really shines though here.

I'm not jealous of anything, embarrassed is more like it.  Embarrassed of the fact that I used to respect bodybuilding, when in reality it is a joke.

Sorry, I am not a jealous muscle worshipper, I walked the walk, and after being out of it for only 8 months, I can say that I thought the basis of bodybuilding was Hardcore training and dignity, when in reality it is schmoes strutting around in wifebeaters.

My pics have been posted on here before...

So... Epic Incorrect Assumptions

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2007, 12:25:59 PM »
I'm not jealous of anything, embarrassed is more like it.  Embarrassed of the fact that I used to respect bodybuilding, when in reality it is a joke.

Sorry, I am not a jealous muscle worshipper, I walked the walk, and after being out of it for only 8 months, I can say that I thought the basis of bodybuilding was Hardcore training and dignity, when in reality it is schmoes strutting around in wifebeaters.

Hey there Fella, no disrespect on my part, but how come you have edited your post over 4 times?  Including a picture, removing your picture, changing your overall statement, adding a little extra spice...

Don't lose sleep over this..
"1"

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2007, 12:28:38 PM »

This shmoe who wore a wifebeater on HALLOWEEN also has a good job as a marketing coordinator, drives a nice car, has a nice place.  I also happen to enjoy bodybuilding.  I was an athlete in high school, but not athletic enough to pursue football or wrestling, so I got into bodybuilding.  Just because I wore a tank top on halloween hardly makes me a schmoe.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2007, 12:31:54 PM »
Looking big dude....

Yeah I'm from MN and I think girls from here get a bad rap too.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2007, 12:39:27 PM »
Looking big dude....

Yeah I'm from MN and I think girls from here get a bad rap too.

There are SOME hot chicks up here, but a ton of fatties.  The sad part is that so many of the fatties have pretty faces, they just don't give a fuck about how their body looks.  What a wast of potential.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2007, 01:30:26 PM »
This shmoe who wore a wifebeater on HALLOWEEN also has a good job as a marketing coordinator, drives a nice car, has a nice place.  I also happen to enjoy bodybuilding.  I was an athlete in high school, but not athletic enough to pursue football or wrestling, so I got into bodybuilding.  Just because I wore a tank top on halloween hardly makes me a schmoe.

Failed attempt to camaflage bragging about job and lifestyle as a defense against being a 1st person muscle worshiper.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2007, 01:33:20 PM »
Epic Stalking...

I would answer your question, but I'll probably spot you hiding out in the bushes by my house, so I'll talk to you then.

Hey there Fella, no disrespect on my part, but how come you have edited your post over 4 times?  Including a picture, removing your picture, changing your overall statement, adding a little extra spice...

Don't lose sleep over this..
"1"

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2007, 01:34:43 PM »
Proof that not all women in wisconsin are fatties!  Me on the other hand, I look like a sack of shit!  I couldnt think of a costume, so i just wore the getup i had for the 80's fitness party i went to in atlanta. Thought you guys would like this!
good stuff Wisconsin, you can tell that the hotties love big Wisconsin, i'll garantee he fuccked every one of those hoes that night.

WJ_Harley

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2007, 01:36:06 PM »
StormShadow looking large and in charge.

c

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2007, 01:36:23 PM »
AHAHAAHAHAH!!!!  Settle down sweetheart.

Translation:  A big bb type like wisconsinBB beat the living piss outta me and then spent 3 days banging my girlfriend while she moaned in delight after which I never saw her or heard from her again although later found out that said bb continued to bang her here and there while I still continue to cry myself to sleep alone and in the fetal position with my thumb jammed in my poorly washed pooper.
hahahaha, EXACTLY MOS.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2007, 01:43:54 PM »
good stuff Wisconsin, you can tell that the hotties love big Wisconsin, i'll garantee he fuccked every one of those hoes that night.

Not exactly.  They are friends with my g/f!   I should work on getting them good and drunk and setting up a big ol' orgy!