Author Topic: setting up bands  (Read 1534 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
setting up bands
« on: November 09, 2007, 10:30:42 AM »
hey guys my bands came in WOO! how do you go about setting them up for your benching and your squats and such? Now I know how to get'em hook'd up for reversals but off the ground for benching and stuff in the cage? Do you check them up until they're tight on the bar on both sides or what?! thanks for the help..am VERY excited.

I just got in a new pair of convict pro wrist wraps as well from APT in 24" length..i'll let you guys know how well they work out. I didn't like the inzer's much and the harbinger's were a fucking joke. I'll get the bench with them tonight. For 20 bucks it was worth the risk from all the good things I've heard.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: setting up bands
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 02:03:24 PM »
hey guys my bands came in WOO! how do you go about setting them up for your benching and your squats and such? Now I know how to get'em hook'd up for reversals but off the ground for benching and stuff in the cage? Do you check them up until they're tight on the bar on both sides or what?! thanks for the help..am VERY excited.

I just got in a new pair of convict pro wrist wraps as well from APT in 24" length..i'll let you guys know how well they work out. I didn't like the inzer's much and the harbinger's were a fucking joke. I'll get the bench with them tonight. For 20 bucks it was worth the risk from all the good things I've heard.

You could use a pair of really heavy DB's. That's pretty common practice.

I found this clip on the net. Notice how he uses plates to keep the DB's in place.

As empty as paradise