Author Topic: Whos the smartest pro bodybuilder?  (Read 5088 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Whos the smartest pro bodybuilder?
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2007, 06:11:25 PM »
frank zane was no nasser.

nasser went 12 years to university in dusseldorf, germany.

But Zane comes across as intelligent, Nasser comes across as a whining, moaning little child, fancy selling your used training clothing online, is that the best his intelligence can muster.  Nasser's an idiot.
V

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2007, 06:12:25 PM »
mendenhall is now a chiroprator.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2007, 06:14:16 PM »
nasser speaks 12 languages
According to Wikipedia it is 7 languages, and even then I think thats bullshit, Nasser is just another washed up wanna be egomaniac who loves to embellish his accomplishments.  He was only ever an average bodybuilder.
V

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2007, 06:22:25 PM »
Dr. Franco Columbo..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2007, 06:23:49 PM »
But Zane comes across as intelligent, Nasser comes across as a whining, moaning little child, fancy selling your used training clothing online, is that the best his intelligence can muster.  Nasser's an idiot.

Nasser dwarfs zane. And would destroy him both in the gym, and outside of the gym.
Z

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2007, 06:27:52 PM »
Nasser dwarfs zane. And would destroy him both in the gym, and outside of the gym.
Nasser may dwarf zane, but put simply, Zane had a better physique, was more succesful in both his bodybuilding career and  in his career post bodybuilding.  And Zane has won three Mr Olympia Titles
V

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2007, 06:30:27 PM »
Arnold is the smartest and the most successful.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2007, 06:36:11 PM »
We were talking academically, and Arnold only has a B.A. from the University of Wisconsin-Superior, where he graduated Business and International Economics in 1979.
Once again Arnold doesn't come across as intelligent, his greatest skill is as a politician, in other words, he is a great arse kisser.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2007, 06:39:15 PM »
My definition of success isnt becoming a mediocre actor followed by becoming a public SERVANT all the while womanising and generally pissing people of with jokes in poor taste.  But we all aspire to different things I guess
V

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2007, 06:51:34 PM »
Nasser may dwarf zane, but put simply, Zane had a better physique, was more succesful in both his bodybuilding career and  in his career post bodybuilding.  And Zane has won three Mr Olympia Titles

And he would beat him in the gym, and outside the gym.

+ Zane ain't going around 300 pounds. Nasser is.

Zane doesn't even have a support team on here.

Conclusion: Nasser wins.
Z

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2007, 06:54:54 PM »

What do you think is  Nasser is smarter than a 5th grader ?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2007, 06:56:13 PM »

The fact that Zane doesn't carry around 300 pounds proves he is more intelligent, Only a fool would choose to take such health risks over an extended period of time.  Also the fact that Zane doesn't have a support Team on Getbig also shows that Zane is well respected.  I couldn't think of anything worse than to have a support team from a bunch of desk jockey wanna be's crapping on about how good I am.  I would be embarrased.
V

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2007, 07:07:10 PM »
The fact that Zane doesn't carry around 300 pounds proves he is more intelligent, Only a fool would choose to take such health risks over an extended period of time.  Also the fact that Zane doesn't have a support Team on Getbig also shows that Zane is well respected.  I couldn't think of anything worse than to have a support team from a bunch of desk jockey wanna be's crapping on about how good I am.  I would be embarrased.

Zane can only dream of carrying around 150 pounds of muscle. Let alone 300 pounds. He has the body of a bullied bookworm.

And the fact that pretty much nobody stands up for Zane shows how mediocre he was.
Z

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2007, 07:26:25 PM »
Zane can only dream of carrying around 150 pounds of muscle. Let alone 300 pounds. He has the body of a bullied bookworm.

And the fact that pretty much nobody stands up for Zane shows how mediocre he was.
Why would Zane need anybody to stand up for him, He is one of the greatest bodybuilders ever, Nasser will only be remembered for his strange name.  And the only mediocre bodybuilder to ever win the Mr Olympia was Jay Cutler.
V

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2007, 07:28:00 PM »
Why would Zane need anybody to stand up for him, He is one of the greatest bodybuilders ever, Nasser will only be remembered for his strange name.  And the only mediocre bodybuilder to ever win the Mr Olympia was Jay Cutler.

Zane will be remembered as one of the greatest SWIMMERS ever, only he never got wet.
Z

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2007, 07:52:33 PM »
Swimmer- 3 Sandows,  Oilbag- 0 Sandows,  Pluto- Retard

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2007, 07:54:41 PM »
Swimmer- 3 Sandows,  Oilbag- 0 Sandows,  Pluto- Retard

Sandows doesn't say shit. Everyone knows the injustices regarding Sandows over the years... it's politics.

Z

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2007, 08:04:54 PM »
Pluto...saying Zane was a mediocre BB'er shows truly how little you know about bb'ing- about its history, its trends, and those physiques which changed the direction of the "sport". You are neither a true fan nor a knowledgeable observer. Next..... ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2007, 08:11:23 PM »
Pluto...saying Zane was a mediocre BB'er shows truly how little you know about bb'ing- about its history, its trends, and those physiques which changed the direction of the "sport". You are neither a true fan nor a knowledgeable observer. Next..... ::)
This post most be a figment of my imagination, because according to Bluto Frank Zane has no fans and nobody ever sticks up for him.  Zane is a legend, Nasser is a whiny, oiled up, lying egomaniac who was so deluded he argued that the reason he placed 15th at the 02 Olympia was because he was being marked down for the oil in his shoulders.  Poor deluded Nasser, no wonder he wears glasses, he has trouble seeing reality.  The fact was, he looked like shit, and has done ever since.
V

affy

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2007, 08:11:48 PM »
My definition of success isnt becoming a mediocre actor followed by becoming a public SERVANT all the while womanising and generally pissing people of with jokes in poor taste.  But we all aspire to different things I guess

ahhaah i bet everyone in hollywood wishes they were as much of a 'mediocre actor' as arnold was.  At his peak he was making 20 million a movie, and he got 30 million for terminator 3. 

he might be a public servant, but thats to the 5th biggest economy in the world

rofl...don't kid yourself you turd sniffer...if you had the opportunity to be just a fraction of what arnold was and still is you'd take it

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2007, 08:22:22 PM »
Was
ahhaah i bet everyone in hollywood wishes they were as much of a 'mediocre actor' as arnold was.  At his peak he was making 20 million a movie, and he got 30 million for terminator 3. 

he might be a public servant, but thats to the 5th biggest economy in the world

rofl...don't kid yourself you turd sniffer...if you had the opportunity to be just a fraction of what arnold was and still is you'd take it

Was my post to hard for your little brain to understand, Why would anybody aspire to playing a mindless, musclebound idiot with the most intelligent line the director gives you is "I'll be back".  You don't need to be Einstein to see that Arnold isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.  If you aspire to and worship Arnold, unfortunately that is a sad reflection on you and perhaps proof that the Weiders brainwashing has worked on you too.  They sold you Arnold as the man you wanted to be, and because you couldn't think for yourself, you purchased it.
Hope this helps,
Not Hating
Just my opinion
V

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2007, 08:42:58 PM »
BCH

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2007, 09:02:37 PM »
Anyone into zane obviously isn't sane.
Z

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2007, 09:10:29 PM »
is the question who is the smartest or who has the highest degrees because intelligence and education are quite different, and anyone that posses intelligence knows this.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2007, 09:12:24 PM »
Nasser,

Levrone didnt get pass 4th grade.

Stick those 100 pound dumbells on your face!

another assclown who got his Team Levrone application thrown in the trash ::)

E
E