Author Topic: What pisses you off most in the gym ?  (Read 13064 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: What pisses you off most in the gym ?
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 03:47:57 AM »
hehe, got it.
Man took me a long to move that page to the VPS server now, I got so pissed of I was ready to jump out the window, if you have
never worked with a virtual privat Server before with root access and all.... it's like the first day when I had a computer and sat before it and thought: Sooooo now what?

The frighning thing is, atm my hoster (really fucking good) have pitty with me and help me out, but the VPS comes with no support, so I guess in a day or two I have to edit apatche files and find issue by myself.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 03:52:04 AM »
Any girl who wants to come along "so we can workout together" because "it'll be so much fun!"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 03:56:29 AM »
the worst thing in gyms are the guys who bench 4 plates each side of the bar,,curve the back so high you think they going to create a rainbow,,shout like infantiles,,having a spotter helping them on rep number 3-6,,and telling everyone they used to place 14th in national powerlifting usa just after they say they never use hormones really beside some gh test and lilly slin

1. if you need a spotter your weight is too heavy
2.if you curve yoru back ..your weight is too heavy
3. if you push 4 plates each saide of bar and still 180lb ...yoru weight is ...too heavy

now its not piss me off usually but it does take space and waste a good bench for serious bodybuilders

fallen angel

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 04:01:11 AM »
This is a good poll for my webpage, Mars you mind if I steal it?

i even let you do my sister bro.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 04:05:55 AM »
Warriors who curl the 20's as close to the dumbell rack and mirror as close as possible so they can "heave" the iron back on the rack since their arms are fried.

The fag that always seems to be looking at me behind the mirror while I do seated curls.

The husband and wife team that does the Karate kata's ( i think)  in between sets of all leg machines

The old men who pump out 10 reps and rest................and rest..............then read...............then rest............then stare.............repeat .

The gym attendant who doesn't screw the lid all the way on the spray bottles so when you spray a bench off shit's all over.

The guy who plays "drums" when running on the treadmill

Of course the monsters that do everything LOUD.  slamming weights, loading the bar, reracking, running on treadmill heavy footed, badass stare.

The old people on Tues. and Thur that get to walk the track for free.  They walk in packs taking up both lanes. 

The homos that get on the machine RIGHT NEXT TO YOU while there are 20 other identical machines open. 

The no nothing noobs that look at how many calories I am burning and ask me why hers was so low.

The camels who seem to be at the water fountain more than lifting.  Who really needs a drink after a set of situps?

That is just from my trip yesterday.... ;D

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 04:07:16 AM »
1) music (my gym plays same shit for years)
2) teenagers full of insecurities trying to lift too heavy weights to compensate
3) floor instructurs who think they are the shit cuz they attended 3 month course in local sports college or some shit
4) training partners - 13 years, I totally passed on the idea - regardless of who he/she is it is only an abstruction to my workout

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2007, 04:07:45 AM »
the worst thing in gyms are the guys who bench 4 plates each side of the bar,,curve the back so high you think they going to create a rainbow,,shout like infantiles,,having a spotter helping them on rep number 3-6,,and telling everyone they used to place 14th in national powerlifting usa just after they say they never use hormones really beside some gh test and lilly slin

1. if you need a spotter your weight is too heavy
2.if you curve yoru back ..your weight is too heavy
3. if you push 4 plates each saide of bar and still 180lb ...yoru weight is ...too heavy

LOL.. i see you saw Sevastase's bench press video.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2007, 04:08:41 AM »
Warriors who curl the 20's as close to the dumbell rack and mirror as close as possible so they can "heave" the iron back on the rack since their arms are fried.

The fag that always seems to be looking at me behind the mirror while I do seated curls.

The husband and wife team that does the Karate kata's ( i think)  in between sets of all leg machines

The old men who pump out 10 reps and rest................and rest..............then read...............then rest............then stare.............repeat .

The gym attendant who doesn't screw the lid all the way on the spray bottles so when you spray a bench off shit's all over.

The guy who plays "drums" when running on the treadmill

Of course the monsters that do everything LOUD.  slamming weights, loading the bar, reracking, running on treadmill heavy footed, badass stare.

The old people on Tues. and Thur that get to walk the track for free.  They walk in packs taking up both lanes. 

The homos that get on the machine RIGHT NEXT TO YOU while there are 20 other identical machines open. 

The no nothing noobs that look at how many calories I am burning and ask me why hers was so low.

The camels who seem to be at the water fountain more than lifting.  Who really needs a drink after a set of situps?

That is just from my trip yesterday.... ;D

hahah they are all gold :D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2007, 04:39:29 AM »
Agreed, there are no shortage of douchebags in the gym.  Here are some I'm guilty of:
Carrying a Gallon of Water - It does last for only 2 workouts though
Unfriendly, mild bad ass attitude - I honestly feel my gains are better than most, and most juicers even...so, yeah, I'm a bad ass :D
Tribal Arm Tattoo - I don't mind it, but yes, too common
Mirror Hog - Yeah, sometimes I wish there was another one of me, but the consolation prize is looking in the mirror after every set

Now, the for the clowns I mock:
Guys who use more than workout partner - Usually a group of 3 juiceheads all part of the "hardcore" movement.  It's bad enough you can't do jack squat without gear, but you need 2 other people to help you too...sad.  Plus, it makes it look like something important is going on.  Much like pro bodybuilders having 3 people around them, to make them feel more important than they actually are.

Guys who Fuck the Weight Rack - I usually walk right over these clowns, when I need to put a weight away...no excuse me or any words, I literally walk2" in front of them...real perceptive douchebags  A gym, has more than just you in it.

Weight Slammers - Some things are understandable...heavy dead lifts or dropping dumbells on a heavy bench set.  It's usually the guy who is doing a tricep press on the cable machine with 60lbs, then let's the fucking bar go mid rep, so everyone knows how weak he is.  9x out of 10, they are usually on juice and couldn't hold my gym bag, but are now a bad ass cause they slam that set down...BOOM!  complete clowns

Middle aged women who wear way too little - As if working in a sleazy strip club doesn't get you enough attention, you go to the gym in almost nothing with your fucked up hard implants, mediocre face, and fake everything.  These sluts make me puke.

The Middle Aged Tough Guy - Usually, someone who look likes utter shit, but takes GH and gear and tries to rationalize it because he does a no name low budget competition once a year.  These are the saddest of them all.  Delusional and very weak minded.

Guys who ask me "Do you compete" -  I reply, "Why would I do that?" hahah  Between the crazy drug abuse and no pay check, it doesn't sound like a sound choice.  So no, I don't compete, even though you do and I surpass you naturally.

People on the sauce, talking about gear for 5 minutes, while I bust out 2 mean sets.  Epic Intensity ::)

Cell Phone Jokers - For real, you're not putting together a multi million dollar deal and your wife didn't just get killed.  It's sad that people don't take some time during the day for themselves.  Lonely souls. :-[  Like lonely women who yap on their cell phone, while on the treadmill...not as bad, but yeah. 

Do I like going to the gym, HELL YEAH BABY! hahah

N

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2007, 04:44:43 AM »
Talking on a cell phone while monopolyzing a machine, and not putting weights back.  >:(

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2007, 05:06:33 AM »
          unwanted advice  HANDS DOWN!! ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2007, 05:49:54 AM »
Idiot's that load up 6,7,8 plates a side on the leg press,do a couple sets of 1/4 reps then they don't unrack the weights.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2007, 05:55:36 AM »
Idiot's that load up 6,7,8 plates a side on the leg press,do a couple sets of 1/4 reps the don't unrack the weights.

hey, this is called 'calves training'...  ::) ::) ::)

Don't forget they have to grunt and scream through the whole gym and do some fancy taekwondo kicks after they finish.  ;D ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2007, 06:07:51 AM »
i have many stories for this thread will updated after i sleep

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2007, 06:21:54 AM »
People you finally agree to workout with because you empathise they are out of shape, and need the right direction; but is always late, and or does not call ahead of time, to let you know they can't make it.  These are good friends that we have, that are full of excuses; who will need the extra push from someone else for the rest of their lives.  It's almost rude to even suggest to hire a trainer, to these people; but now I do.  If they pay they will make sure they don't miss a session.  I'm not a trainer, and I would not have the patience anymore to "help" a friend.  

The only advise is: try workout in the morning, when you can, and to change your workout plan.  There's so much peacefulness and flow in your workout; and you're out of there feeling refreshed and awake.  The floor is clear of annoyance, in the morning...and people who ask for (free) help, will never workout early in the morning anyway.  And, after work the rest of the day is yours. 
;)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2007, 06:38:20 AM »
1.) slamming of light weight- because it fucks up the equipment and you have to get them re-tighten
2.) Music- i used an ipod for cardio, but your can't do that when training with a PT >:(
3.) people that think its a club, not a gym-These people come in after 5pm and just sit on the equipment and talk.
4.) People that sweat a lot and don't wipe down the equipment- just because its gross
I don't care about what people wear.
A

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2007, 06:49:51 AM »
1.) slamming of light weight- because it fucks up the equipment and you have to get them re-tighten
2.) Music- i used an ipod for cardio, but your can't do that when training with a PT >:(
3.) people that think its a club, not a gym-These people come in after 5pm and just sit on the equipment and talk.
4.) People that sweat a lot and don't wipe down the equipment- just because its gross
I don't care about what people wear.

some comments:
1) totally agree
2) download your PT as a podcast!  ;D
3) Yes, either sit and talk or on fridays, before going to the club, they pump up their arms and chest with curls and benchpressing to look good in the club...  ::) ::)
4) yup, and that's also the problem with people wearing street or work clothes in the gym. they stink and make everything dirty.
There should be a hygiene police in every gym. (Taht would also take care of the paki/gobi eaters/sandnugga problem)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2007, 06:51:09 AM »
not enough hot girls in skimpy clothes..everything else I couldn't care less about..

I like to go to the gym and ask decent looking women to spot me (women I already know) on bench so I can act like I'm struggling and then  nonchalantly sniff there cooch while they hover over me with it. j/k  ;D i've only done that once and it was on accident really.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2007, 06:55:59 AM »
1) hip crap playing in th gym
2) folks not flushing the toilet

carpe` vaginum!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2007, 06:58:07 AM »
1) hip crap playing in th gym
2) folks not flushing the toilet

How about folks not using toilet paper??

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2007, 07:00:53 AM »
On Sat. morning there are two old dudes and some skinny scrawny youngish guy who talk sports like they Mike and Mike in the morning...the skinny dude is mister knowitall....i would very much like to 'put a cap in his ass'...other than that....I cant stand smellly indians...in the gym, out of the gym, anywhere.
L

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2007, 07:00:54 AM »
not enough hot girls in skimpy clothes

HA...you're training in the wrong gym!  :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2007, 07:01:07 AM »
How about folks not using toilet paper??

since i take it a step further and use baby wipes the above is just fuckin gross...
carpe` vaginum!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2007, 07:01:15 AM »
Uh oh, another Bruce Lee. ::)  Yeah, these fucking shadow boxers feel the need to let everyone know I BOX, and I'm going to do so while running on the treadmill!
haha, Oh man.

I know I hate these assholes... Go to the local fucking dojo and do that shit, not in my gym....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2007, 07:02:56 AM »
Blacks, asians, mexicans, fat people, skinny people, fags, queers, homos, blacks and blacks.