Author Topic: Gunter looking healthy!  (Read 5671 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Gunter looking healthy!
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 04:06:58 PM »
He's banging Kim Lyons every night, I think I'd be happy and healthy too!!! Lots of good cardio, and something hot to look at too!!! :P

he's a fool if he's not banging others.  Kim must be away fairly often doing that tv show.

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 04:16:15 PM »
Excellent choice!!  LOL!!

Gary, 10 years old and looking very well:

Looks kind of unhealthy for a 10-year-old.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 04:20:54 PM »
How can you say he looks healthy? He looks the same as he always does except is wearing black.

Jizzacked

Re: Gunter looking healthy.
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 04:34:14 PM »
how about the guy that started that thread, he's a runt and he wants women to tell him that being a runt is ok ::)

E

gayer than spinning his dreydl to see who's on the bottom. 

brutal insecurity and seeking validation from like minded lemmings.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 05:48:44 PM »
Muscle maturity, actually the peak for this is between 28 (onset) and 35-36 (decline) after that it starts going downhill.

Completely incorrect. Muscle maturity continues to increase all through life, until death. For instance, a man in his forties has more muscle maturity than a guy in his early thirties. Look at Ronnie at the 2005 Olympia, when he was 41, and you'lls `see that his muscles looked much harder and more mature than that of the other guys who were in their early to mid thirties. But I'm not talking about muscle maturity, but about muscle size. Muscle size peaks around ages 35 to 40 and then starts to decline, even though muscle maturity continues to increase until death.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 11:03:15 PM »
GOOD FOR HIM  I MET HIM WHEN HE FIRST CAME TO AMERICA AND WAS LIVING IN A WAREHOUSE IN NEW JERSEY. DRYING CLOTHS ON THE RADITOR. HE DESERVE SUCESS

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2007, 11:07:20 PM »
Looks kind of unhealthy for a 10-year-old.

Oops, lol.  Fixed.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2007, 11:10:42 PM »
GOOD FOR HIM  I MET HIM WHEN HE FIRST CAME TO AMERICA AND WAS LIVING IN A WAREHOUSE IN NEW JERSEY. DRYING CLOTHS ON THE RADITOR. HE DESERVE SUCESS
Coooooooo Thanks for the short story bob it's cool.... was this when he's still with weider  ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2007, 11:13:23 PM »
  Completely incorrect. Muscle maturity continues to increase all through life, until death. For instance, a man in his forties has more muscle maturity than a guy in his early thirties. Look at Ronnie at the 2005 Olympia, when he was 41, and you'lls `see that his muscles looked much harder and more mature than that of the other guys who were in their early to mid thirties. But I'm not talking about muscle maturity, but about muscle size. Muscle size peaks around ages 35 to 40 and then starts to decline, even though muscle maturity continues to increase until death.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

so you do know something about something,,wow
hes right
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2007, 11:24:40 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

True, although the reverse seemed to happen with Gaspari.

As they said, you had to be 40 to look like that and even at 40 you didn't look like that.  :)

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/mrolympia1987

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2007, 01:20:18 AM »
hes what a bodybuilder suppose to look like, great mass but still athletic, no gut, tall and good looking. hes the new arnold.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2007, 01:27:37 AM »
Why is he taking photos with Leonard Nimoy?

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2007, 05:59:00 AM »
yep. the girl's looking good...

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2007, 06:55:35 AM »
Gunter should be happy. He was commenting backstage at the Olympia on the webcast, married to a wonderful Kim Lyons, who is one of the trainers on the television show, the Biggest Loser.  Gunter makes great money doing commercials, and has his Weider contract.  Also, a very nice house near the ocean in Los Angeles area.

I took those pics at the Olympia...

talked o him at the olympia. he looked "healthy" and was still huge, just not his usual 325 offseason.

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
  • The Eleventh Commandment
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2007, 07:05:18 AM »
Of course he's gonna look healthy.. how could you not when giving Kim the pork sword.