Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 21, 2018, 03:39:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just found out that my ex is in a rebound relationship  (Read 14077 times)
Royalty
Getbig V

*LOYALTY*

« Reply #375 on: April 30, 2018, 02:42:57 PM »

he was 40 in 2004

That website is still up and running.... it is giving his current age as being 40. The site just keeps updating his age as time passes. He is currently 40. Just like the Danimal77 here are getbig. Itís the same guy. He was born in 1977. Hence Danimal77.
Report to moderator   Logged
Go 4 It
Competitors II
Getbig IV

"The World Meets Nobody Half Way"

« Reply #376 on: April 30, 2018, 03:21:42 PM »

I asked him earlier in the thread and he said 40, and really guys I'm being serious when I say this, look into places like Thailand, Philippines, Costarica..these places make dudes who are out of there prime feeling down and out become reborn, at first when I was in Thailand I thought it was hilarious and creepy to see these older guys with these young Thai girls, but after getting to know a few of these older guys from the gym the common denominator I saw in all of them was happiness, they genuinely were enjoying life, I began to see the awesomeness of this place, where a guy can be fat, bald, ugly, and probably not very rich in the country they come from yet have sex and or relationships with good looking women. Tons of guys out there from UK and Australia, I'm sure a lot of you guys who have been out there can chime in as well.
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!