Author Topic: Lame excuses NOT to do legs...!  (Read 3346 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Lame excuses NOT to do legs...!
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2007, 11:59:06 AM »
Knees....

But seriously...i barf everytime i do legs. I dont know what the fucking problem is.

Fawk it's leg day today and I'm not looking forward to that feeling man.  People say don't eat before you do legs.  No way in hell I could get through any work out of mine without eating 40 minutes before.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2007, 12:04:14 PM »
maybe you like to train hard xfactor?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2007, 12:08:10 PM »
Fawk it's leg day today and I'm not looking forward to that feeling man.  People say don't eat before you do legs.  No way in hell I could get through any work out of mine without eating 40 minutes before.

yup same here
45 min prior i have to eat.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2007, 12:08:56 PM »
maybe you like to train hard xfactor?

Always and fast.  6 days a week one hour and 15 minutes on the dot. And still manage to only look average.  I need a change!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2007, 12:16:06 PM »
Always and fast.  6 days a week one hour and 15 minutes on the dot. And still manage to only look average.  I need a change!!

You know that Squatfather is saving this image to his hard drive to a folder that graces your name right now dude?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2007, 12:18:46 PM »
this trainer names Ty "Ropeman" used to train my college football team in atlanta. This fool had us doing weightless lunges around the damn 400 meter track.
little mal can we have a shot of your sticks ? :D

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2007, 06:20:38 PM »
I do squats every week without fail.

Squats are painful, but I find the first set is the worst so doing a proper warm up is really crucial.

If I try and warm up with 70kg it's painful so I just do the bar then 70 then 110 and so on.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2007, 06:22:55 PM »
When i do leg day i listen to this
and think of homelyme. It gets me so pumped

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2007, 06:28:12 PM »
When i do leg day i listen to this
and think of homelyme. It gets me so pumped

dude you think about me day and night.  I mean beside being to young for me, aren;t you a guy  I mean being gay may be your bag but really man I am not into that.  Have you tried maybe someone like Bay.  Shoot him over a pictue and maybe you two can hook up.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2007, 06:33:06 PM »
dude you think about me day and night.  I mean beside being to young for me, aren;t you a guy  I mean being gay may be your bag but really man I am not into that.  Have you tried maybe someone like Bay.  Shoot him over a pictue and maybe you two can hook up.
This coming from a guy who was quoted as saying "common little boy, post a picture so we can see you, common little boy" and "come see me in person so i can shit all over your face". I think you are the one who is gay. By the way, i think its time to change your diaper http://www.northshorecare.com/tranquility1.html You know damn well you are too fat to sit on a toilet. It is ok, they make them in size 60+ waists and capable of absorbing 37 fl oz of shit. You should be covered  :)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2007, 06:36:30 PM »
Slipped L4 & 5 discs.....anything less you're a puss.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2007, 06:38:07 PM »
Slipped L4 & 5 discs.....anything less you're a puss.
Homelyme avoids squats for fear of slipping turds 4 & 5. Is he a puss?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2007, 06:39:11 PM »
Nope, but kids name "The Leafy Bug" are. :-*

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2007, 06:42:16 PM »
Nope, but kids name "The Leafy Bug" are. :-*
Bahh your just a weiny internet warrior who is making excuses not to squat.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2007, 06:44:24 PM »
I think goin that low creates a little rest pause and tension relief; although, I've watched some guys squat "ass to grass" and I literally hear their knee joints pop and click during the upwards portion of the movement.

Mine do that, it doesn't hurt, but the sound freaks me out. They never used to do that in the old days, man is sucks to get old.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2007, 06:54:59 PM »
all the excuses translate to one in the end -- "my pussy hurts"

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2007, 07:06:29 PM »
I am tired of spending most of the week limping and gimping around from the pain of my last legs session. DOMS seems to affect my legs the most

I am trying different things now to see if I can stimulate them in a short time period

I am now supersetting legs press and leg extentions..that seems to create a good burning sensation

also doing more hack squats instead of regular squats. And if I do regular squats it only on a smith machine.  My legs suck and need lots of work..

I am doing a routine that calls for Chest and Quads on the same day..that is brutal..defintely need to eat and take a pre-workout booster.

For motivation I look at the Mr.Getbig 2 contestant legs  :P
Here comes the money shot

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2007, 07:08:22 PM »
this trainer names Ty "Ropeman" used to train my college football team in atlanta. This fool had us doing weightless lunges around the damn 400 meter track.

This guy was Lee Haney's training partner for sometime, and he still is an IFBB/NPC official to this day. His full name is TY 'Ropeman' FELDER.
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2007, 08:06:38 PM »
This guy was Lee Haney's training partner for sometime, and he still is an IFBB/NPC official to this day. His full name is TY 'Ropeman' FELDER.

yeah this dude is intense. I used to play football at morehouse and denzel washingtons son played running back there at the same time. so I think he hired rope. this dude had the most bugged out eyes. and a high voice. its funny, once he had us in line waiting to do something. man he started talking. I laughed my ass off. this huge dude talked like mike tyson.. man he made me run a mile for that.  he said some shit like. "I will take yo ass to the next level"

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2007, 08:11:27 PM »

I don't think he needs a picture bay seems to have pretty lax standards  :P

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2007, 08:41:09 PM »
Wrapping the knees makes tight makes a big big difference for the squat, couldnt do without it.