Author Topic: Powerlifters / Strongmen Gallery  (Read 10317 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Powerlifters / Strongmen Gallery
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2007, 03:49:23 PM »
you mean you don't believe this guy is the pusssy pulling machine he claims to be?

In all fairness dave you have seen the images of him kissing his girlfriend jackie, and I know you don't dig black woman but she was very pretty.

Stay true to your credo big man, give credit were it's due, so don't say shit like he cannot pull because it's obviously not true.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2007, 03:49:48 PM »
Candidizzle,

If you ever to a power meet or Strongman show, check out the side lines, you'd actually be surprised by the high quality trim some of these guys can pull.  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2007, 03:51:17 PM »
In all fairness dave you have seen the images of him kissing his girlfriend jackie, and I know you don't dig black woman but she was very pretty.

Stay true to your credo big man, give credit were it's due, so don't say shit like he cannot pull because it's obviously not true.
hahahhaa, if pulling some black pusssy was an achievement i'd be Hugh Hefner, hahahaha, getting black bithces when you're White is like shooting fish in a barrel.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2007, 03:54:57 PM »
Don't tell people what you do, and if you are dating a few chicks at the same time, you gotta find spots to go where you know people that know you or her won't be.

thats great WisconsBB, teach him how to be a player... Sex is not a sport. Why cant you be transparent when it comes to who your are dating and who you are sleeping with. Are you ashamed of your lifestyle?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2007, 04:01:03 PM »
hahahhaa, if pulling some black pusssy was an achievement i'd be Hugh Hefner, hahahaha, getting black bithces when you're White is like shooting fish in a barrel.

we are not talking about quantity here but quality and you have to admit she was pretty... so give the guy some credit were it's due, you praise yourself always of being so fair and that u only pick on stuff that is obvious and true.... well?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2007, 04:09:05 PM »
Speaking of women and getting them.. my girlfriends friend, who to me is a 10 said I was "bangable" today. And it's odd she says that seeing as shes a virgin... Anyways I've been happy ever since. I don't know where i'm going wit that but I just wanted to tell everyone  ;D 18 year olds are wonderful.

Anyways back on topic here's a gif of some guy picking up weights\  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2007, 04:11:36 PM »
Speaking of women and getting them.. my girlfriends friend, who to me is a 10 said I was "bangable" today. And it's odd she says that seeing as shes a virgin... Anyways I've been happy ever since. I don't know where i'm going wit that but I just wanted to tell everyone  ;D 18 year olds are wonderful.

you got the sayings ready :D

Quagmire

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2007, 04:16:25 PM »
you mean you don't believe this guy is the pusssy pulling machine he claims to be?

I guess you're right Squad! I must eat my words just like he ate his cake!

Quagmire

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2007, 04:19:48 PM »

Sweet. Get her to watch you pose sometime and see where it goes... it works for me one out of every 10 tries! ;D

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2007, 04:26:42 PM »
Sweet. Get her to watch you pose sometime and see where it goes... it works for me one out of every 10 tries! ;D
I like to flirt with her when i'm smashed and my favorite thing to do is come out of the shower wet when she comes over lol, acting like I don't know shes there  ;D. I'd try to hit it but taking viriginities to me is something i'm not about. Get some miles on her then i'll try and get a ride.