Author Topic: 2 things I never understood about Getbig. Please enlighten.  (Read 8311 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: 2 things I never understood about Getbig. Please enlighten.
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2016, 07:51:44 PM »
Hardly anymore. I lurked here when Getbig was the wild west of bodybuilding chat forums. At best this board is a shell of its former greatness.

If it's so bad, why did you decide to start posting, mouths-balls?
Y

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2016, 08:16:18 PM »
Hardly anymore. I lurked here when Getbig was the wild west of bodybuilding chat forums. At best this board is a shell of its former greatness.

Then fuck off, Cocksmalls.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2016, 09:14:24 PM »

I guess I was intrigued about the height of bodybuilders and needed to see pics of Steve Reeves for inspiration.  ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2016, 09:45:11 PM »
This week on Getbig:  A lurking nobody shows up and talks shit.  Shockingly, nobody gives a fuck.

Seriously though, if you think Getbig is a shell of it's former self then go build a fucking time machine.  Until then, get lost.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2016, 10:33:16 PM »
That doesnt explain much but thanks anyway.

Steve Reeves lifted 60 years ago. I dont see the infatuation with him. His physique is no different than the guy at All American Family Fitness center in the local mini mall with the backwards cap and bottle of pre-workout.
Not true. Steve Reeves had proportion that 99.999% of gym rats can only dream of. You know how they say a house has good bones? Ok, well Steve Reeves had good bones. A good foundation to work off. All the proportions were right. His legs were the right length, torso the right length and width etc. He had great calves as well.

If you look at a gym rat like Mark Wahlberg as an example. Short, bowed legged, narrow torso. When you put a guy like Steve Reeves next to him the difference in quality is night and day.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2016, 10:37:47 PM »
Long time lurker (10+ years) and occasional poster. I come here for the commentary and occasional laughs as we all know Getbig isn't as funny as the golden era of 2004-2009. I'm just wondering if the veterans can fill me in on a couple things.

1. Why so many threads and deep discussions on the height of Johnny Bodybuilder? What's with the height thing? What is to gain as far as understanding goes? Is it to compare them to you -the reader- and to try to dissect the amount of muscle per height ratio? What's the obsession about?

2. Why do people still post pics of and discuss Steve Reeves? How do people consider him "great"? He had the average build of a common gym rat in AnyGym USA. Why do Getbiggers still hold his nuts? What's with the Steve Reeves obsession?

Dude, you think this is an average gym rat body? Sure, there are larger gym rats, but better proportions? LMAO!

If Steve used the drugs Arnold was on and had his drive to gain size he would have been amazing. Remember he was a movie star as well which held him back from gaining his maximum potential.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2016, 10:39:57 PM »

Really need not more mass than that.
Except when taller.
©

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2016, 10:42:12 PM »
Really need not more mass than that.
Except when taller.
Exactly! The guy had fantastic proportions. IMO better than Arnold. Arnold was great but had a sloping shoulder appearance. Reeves had a wider shoulder structure. If he filled out like Arnold he would have been amazing.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2016, 12:57:15 AM »

Maybe you dingleberries are in the wrong gym. He would just blend in if he came into the places I train at and believe me I don't train at any "dungeons" or shit hole "hardcore" gyms.

My feelings are the obsession has to do with lust not admiration. Its no secret that most Getbiggers are little tulips undercover.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2016, 02:25:15 AM »
Maybe you dingleberries are in the wrong gym. He would just blend in if he came into the places I train at and believe me I don't train at any "dungeons" or shit hole "hardcore" gyms.

My feelings are the obsession has to do with lust not admiration. Its no secret that most Getbiggers are little tulips undercover.

To you I give tulips. I have two as well
Yours are the two lips that stores cannot sell.
But these tulips I've purchased have fulfilled their duty,
To chiefly, if briefly, remind me your beauty
As sun does to sky, you brighten my day
As squall does to sailboat, you blow me away.
We're young and we're wealthy, time our one currency
Won't you make a withdrawal, and spend it with me?
I purchased these tulips, for I have no garden
I have but my words and for that beg your pardon.
a

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2016, 02:42:23 AM »
He's got you there, mothballs.  That poetic effort is 100% heterobro in origin.  

That was fucking awful.  I hope she kicked you in the nuts, Yaranaika.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2016, 04:44:57 AM »
To you I give tulips. I have two as well
Yours are the two lips that stores cannot sell.
But these tulips I've purchased have fulfilled their duty,
To chiefly, if briefly, remind me your beauty
As sun does to sky, you brighten my day
As squall does to sailboat, you blow me away.
We're young and we're wealthy, time our one currency
Won't you make a withdrawal, and spend it with me?
I purchased these tulips, for I have no garden
I have but my words and for that beg your pardon.

;D