Author Topic: suggested cycle...  (Read 2176 times)

nmcUK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
suggested cycle...
« on: November 15, 2007, 12:39:32 PM »
I've just bought some of my latest cycle, test enanthate and gold top decca.  I was going to run 2 enan p/w along with 1 decca p/w, to keep the ratio as close to 2:1 as poss, as mentioned in loads of threads on this site.... however, a guy in the gym the other week suggested to me taking all of the enanthate, 2 a week for the first half of the cycle, and then switching to the decca.  I thought that would be a bit silly, but hey ho, what do i know? ???  ???  i just go off what i can find on these threads, and stuff i can find in the books etc that i have. 
What are your opinions on this suggestion? its open to you guys, i've listened to you before and looked into it further, and i will again.  Thanks for any help..

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: suggested cycle...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 12:47:33 PM »
What are the doses of test and deca (example: 200mg/10 ml)

Have you ever taken any AAS before? Age, stats, bit more personal history will help.

Personally, 2:1, test to deca is advised (Example: 600 test: 300 deca per wk)...maybe he suggested the other route to stretch out your supply?!?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 12:49:14 PM »
I would never recommend running deca without test. run a 2:1 ratio and drop the deca 3-4 weeks before you stop the test. then run a nice PCT.

8)

nmcUK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 12:54:13 PM »
thats what i thought overload, all i seem to read is keep the ratio as much as possible.  just seemed a bit weird, so i thought i'd ask.

Yes i have used before busyB, thats not particulaly relevant though, just wanted to know what you thought of this guys suggestion

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 01:00:18 PM »
Is releveant as far as dosing goes...would never recommend someone using 1000 test : 500 deca first time out of the gate, thats all bro. Good luck

nmcUK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 01:07:46 PM »
no probs busyB, i'm 30, still only 200lb at 6' 1" ish, but at least i still have a 30 inch waist, which i hope to keep.!!!!! 

the dosages are 500mg p/w of enanthate and 200mg decanoate.
along with 10mg of tamoxifen ed.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 01:29:24 PM »
no probs busyB, i'm 30, still only 200lb at 6' 1" ish, but at least i still have a 30 inch waist, which i hope to keep.!!!!! 

Sounds good.

8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 01:32:26 PM »
yup, sounds good....thumbs up! ;)

I always believe in keeping things simple, work hard and voila, gains come...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 02:33:24 PM »

This will work fine.

As for what your guy at the gym said, not a good idea. True, some guys can get away with this, some guys can get away with running heavy tren cycles with nothing else...but they are few and far between.

BTW, and this is just so you know and can make your post here a little clearer. When I read this thread the first time you kept using the abbreviation p/w. P/W when talking about all this stuff means "post workout." So when I read it it looked like you were saying you would take your test p/w...I thought to myself, what?

You sue the P/W abrv when talking about GH, slin, IGF, etc. For things like your wkly test schedule, it should look like this.

test 500mg/wk or test 500mg/eod etc...just trying to make it so you can make your post more clear.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 03:01:00 PM »

This is a fine newbie cycle.  You could even bump the deca up a bit to 250 or 300. Stop the deca about 2-4 weeks before you stop the test, and save your tamoxifen (nolvadex) for 4 weeks of PCT.  I think nolvadex is a poor choice for estrogen control on cycle.  Use arimidex instead (about 0.5mg per day).

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 04:56:52 PM »

I guess i would change this up a bit, but this really depends on what your first cyle was. Me personally I would bump up to 750mg per week of the test and 300mg a week of the deca. Maybe others might burn me on this one. But this is how I feel. 
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 05:04:20 AM »
You are way too small to be doing "another" cycle. My God man, pout some time in the gym naturally.

He's 30. I'd be more concerned about his form and intensity. If hes lifting hard and right he deserves to gain.
SOme guys just dont grow. Odds are hes very lean and It'll look better on him that a bloated WHale of a off season pro BBer does most of the year.

20lbs will look good on him Im sure.

Dont run Deca with no test unless you want limp dick. Waiting a few days to even start the Deca is what I do.
It works for birthcontrol in more ways than one...
I'd just bail on the Deca a month before the Testo finishes.
His 500Test/200Deca/ Nolva will likley grow him nicely.

Fine plan

nmcUK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 07:53:00 AM »
thanks for the feedback guys, and arnold, sorry to confuse you. now i know.
patric, ok, i'm 30 and 200lb, when i was training at college, i weighed in at 225, ok my b/f was prob 9-10% and i looked pretty good.( ithought)  I want to get back to where i was.  loads of things kept me from training consistently in the past 6 or 7 years.. injuries, personal shit etc.  i have put time in the gym thanks.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 07:24:04 AM »
Horrible advice, do you post as youngguns on MD?

How do you figure it is horrible advice, I simply stated what has worked for me. This is what this board is all about everyone sharing there experiences and what has worked for them. As far as posting on another board not likely.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 07:27:06 AM »
How do you figure it is horrible advice, I simply stated what has worked for me. This is what this board is all about everyone sharing there experiences and what has worked for them. As far as posting on another board not likely.

Don't mind him bro, he just likes to start shit.

8)

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 09:22:18 AM »
Horrible advice, do you post as youngguns on MD?
  aitn you the piece of shit foreman rules who is owned by half the site
b

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 01:00:23 PM »
Don't mind him bro, he just likes to start shit.

8)

Man I still can't figure out why people come on here to ruffle others feathers. Just don't make sense. Ah well, another day another "pee on" to step over...
Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 05:30:36 AM »
Most of this shit is way underdosed.
750mg of legit TE is gettin' to be a stiff dose...
But a guy is Lucky to get a 500mg dose out of 3cc of most this
CookingOil-a-Bol circulating today.

500mg of real TE and 200 of real deca will do wonders for most guys.
In fact, if ya cant gain on thet, there is a seroius health problem or the guy is VERY VERY advanced.

Most all the talk and planning of cycles here is a moot point, as most juice is not legit as sold or dosed.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2008, 09:32:10 AM »
Because it is terrible advice.

No need to up the dose so soon.

Thanks for your "opinion".

8)