Author Topic: Putnum won't be earning his pro card this weekend.  (Read 10289 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: Putnum won't be earning his pro card this weekend.
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2007, 12:10:26 PM »
Sorry, Peter. You're gonna miss it...again!

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2007, 12:11:35 PM »
Sorry, Peter. You're gonna miss it...again!

woops! sorry!...can you repeat that?, Peter wasn't looking at you with the right eye...thought you were a talking payphone!

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2007, 12:13:51 PM »
Yeah, Putnam's delts and pecs are so much more striated. lol. I actually thought Peter deserved to win the USAs, but this isn't even close.

Uhm...Look at his abs, legs, arms, and you will see Peter is more ripped.  But, I will not continue to argue with you.  May the "best" (not the most liked) man win.  Good luck to em all.

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2007, 12:32:53 PM »
Putnam looks much better than the USA's.  He's harder, and his back appears improved. 

Dixon looks better than last year also. 

Both of them did their job.  They made improvements, and look to come in at their best ever.  You can't fault either of them.  It should be a good class. 
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2007, 12:36:36 PM »
Putnam looks much better than the USA's.  He's harder, and his back appears improved. 

Both of them did their job.  They made improvements, and look to come in at their best ever.  You can't fault either of them.  It should be a good class. 

Justin, you ever gonna invite Peter for a nice back workout with you and Steve??  ;)
just not good enough

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2007, 12:41:55 PM »
Those pics aren’t even side by side comparisons! If you look closely there is a piece of tape on the floor between their legs, and you can tell by the tape on the floor and the table that Peter is further away from the photographer! In actuality Peter is out massing Charles, Pete barley made weight weighing 198 ¼ and he is much tighter than USA’s! Dixon weighed in at 192, Peter is clearly beating Dixon conditioning  in the Glutes and Hams.

Why cant you guys wait to see pre-judging pics before you have to say who isn’t going to be getting their pro card! Peter added height and size will make it a hard battle for Charles. Charles looks great but if any of you remember that at the 2006 USA Dixon placed 9th to Peter 2nd.

Peter is not  a weider athlete, and you need to quit harping about politics!!!!!

Why don’t you guys hold off judging a show till you see pics from the stage!

Heath,

I am so sick fo your dumb ass coming to defend a GROWN man on this board.  Go and leave Pete a message on your myspace page.  You come on here and blow up everytime someone picks his Physique apart even if it is not personal.

With that said these guys are making there honest judgement you don't need to stay on Pete's sack 24/7...

They both LOOK AWESOME!!

Pete has done his homework and come in tight like he needed too.  Dixon has a btter chest, back and shoulders. Pete has better arms, legs.  The judges could go either way..

For everyone else I present the H-BOMB and his amazing SLICED physique!!
  bahahahahahhahahahahahah ahah!!!!

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2007, 12:44:48 PM »
Justin, you ever gonna invite Peter for a nice back workout with you and Steve??  ;)

Steve is in Texas now, so I don't get to train with him much at all anymore.  

I'd love to get a lift in with Peter.  Jessica and I worked together for Optimum Nutrition, so I got to speak with Peter at quite a few shows while I was at the ON booth, and he was at the MetRx booth.  

They're both good people.  I think Peter expects a lot of what he gets on the boards.  He knows that you can only expect things like that when you're in the limelight.  

Whether or not he likes the negative talk doesn't matter.  If it had any reason for what appears to be great improvements in his back and conditioning in only a few short months, it wasn't necessarily a bad thing.   He's kind of laughed at himself on a few threads, so I'm sure he understands it is part of the game.  

I've said that if people talk negatively about your physique, it is up to you to look at what they're saying and self-evaluate.  If there are changes that need to be made, it is up to you to make them.  Peter looks better than I've ever seen him look, so he did his job.  
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2007, 12:59:54 PM »

Great post!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2007, 01:01:29 PM »
Heath,

I am so sick fo your dumb ass coming to defend a GROWN man on this board.  Go and leave Pete a message on your myspace page.  You come on here and blow up everytime someone picks his Physique apart even if it is not personal.

With that said these guys are making there honest judgement you don't need to stay on Pete's sack 24/7...

They both LOOK AWESOME!!

Pete has done his homework and come in tight like he needed too.  Dixon has a btter chest, back and shoulders. Pete has better arms, legs.  The judges could go either way..

hahaha

hobbies are eating and sleeping.. lol what a guy.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2007, 01:07:04 PM »
H-Bomb needs a new hobbie hahahahha
The Number 2 in Scranton

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2007, 01:08:49 PM »

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2007, 01:09:38 PM »
hahaha

hobbies are eating and sleeping.. lol what a guy.

Tell me about it....... ::)

This clown has 25 post and EVERY damn one has to do with Pete...pretty sad.

I am from Pete's hometown, I am routing for him but damn he is gonna have to fill out A LOT to beat Dixon!  Dixon does not have that problem of not being able to pose like Al Auguste he can show what he has to the judges.

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2007, 03:05:44 PM »
That's a tough call.  I think Peter may be in better shape but, for some reason, Dixon looks to be much more striated.  I'm still trying to figure out how being lean doesn't always translate to being striated?  Genetics?  What causes this occurance?

As for Heath, the guy is just an enthusiastic kid and Peter seems to be his idol.  You mess with Peter, you mess with him.  It seems as if Peter has taken on some kind of "God like" status to Heath, but, to each their own.

I think Peter wins his class and it will be deserved if he does.  There's still tonight to tighten up/drop water but I think he's got Dixon by a hair.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2007, 04:21:54 PM »
look at the two, who would you want to look like? Dixon has it all: size, symmetry, proportion, condition, he has no major flaws. This one is so bloody obvious, it ain't even funny!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2007, 04:26:40 PM »
look at the two, who would you want to look like? Dixon has it all: size, symmetry, proportion, condition, he has no major flaws. This one is so bloody obvious, it ain't even funny!

Some lack sommon sense and haven't seen Putman's back double bi..

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2007, 05:26:03 PM »
I wish Peter the best of luck! Both him and Jessica are friends of ours and are great people! if he wins or not there are very few that can say they have got as far as he has in bodybuilding! But those are the ones who do the most talking!

H-BOMB

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2007, 05:32:03 PM »

::)

BTW, you previous post stated that Putnam added height and size.  While I can say he may have added size but how did he add height???  Was he placed on a stretching machine or something???

Hmmmm you almost got me, I am sure last time i checked Dixon was shorter than Pete unless Dixon got taller.  I guess i have to dumb things down for you guys!

H-BOMB

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2007, 05:34:45 PM »
Jessica,

share more details, please

I only wish I was half as Pretty as Jessica!

Please try again sir!

H-BOMB

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2007, 05:41:56 PM »
Heath,

They both LOOK AWESOME!!

Congrats man you got me finally after all for the longest time you thought i was Pete!

To reveal my identity myspace.com/Hbomb29   There it is guys the guy behind all the Posts! You can hate on me all you want and tell me i have a crappy physique which is fine.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2007, 05:54:55 PM »
From the pics at MD, peter looks good, but Charles Dixon appears to easily have what it takes to beat Putnum.

The Dixon guy looks way better... not even close.   But you know Putnam will be given the win anyway, since he seems to have been blessed by the powers-that-be for whatever reason.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2007, 06:35:24 PM »
Congrats man you got me finally after all for the longest time you thought i was Pete!

To reveal my identity myspace.com/Hbomb29   There it is guys the guy behind all the Posts! You can hate on me all you want and tell me i have a crappy physique which is fine.

Heath I have NEVER thought you were Pete, I figured you out after your FIRST post and seeing you on pete's freinds list....not that difficult.  It's ok to defend your freind, as I have said above I think pete is gonna take this.  His condition is there if he wins this you won't here a peep out of me it would be DESERVED!!

As far as poking fun welcome to Getbig   ;D 

Your still young and have a long time to grow just do it smart!

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2007, 09:37:27 AM »
Putman looked great in the comparison pix..dixon faded

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2007, 09:49:14 AM »
Putman looked great in the comparison pix..dixon faded

I'm gonna have to eat crow, here, and change my prediction. Peter looked best onstage.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2007, 01:45:08 PM »
Look at how much Dixon lost in the legs from weigh in...over did the diuretic i bet.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2007, 01:59:58 PM »

You still haven't explained how Peter added 'height' since the USA's. This is absolutely remarkable on a grown man who you would think maxed out in height at around 18-19 years old.

Does this have something to do with praising the lord Jesus? Can Jesus somehow not only give bodybuilding gifts but also add height to someone who may be lacking in order to advance through a highly religious bodybuilding career?

Is it some new super supplement that only pro's and top amaters are privy to? I mean adding height! We could all be 7 foot walking adonis's with girls like Jessica!

Please tell don't hold back. If you would like please add a few other details like what Peter and Jessica have on their walls at home and what his soiled boxers smell like.