Author Topic: news flash!!! US has deadliest 2 days in Iraq war yet...  (Read 2400 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: news flash!!! US has deadliest 2 days in Iraq war yet...
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2007, 06:38:23 PM »
Like I have said in the past, If a dem wants to have me sit home everynight collecting essentially the same paycheck I do when I am in Iraq...fine...I am not anti-dem because of the war, I am anti dem because of domestic policies and their handout philosophy. If you haven't noticed troop withdral has already begun..what you might not see is that they are being replaced with civilians...kind of a smoke and mirrors trick....

yeah, but our kids are footing the bill for these pvt contractors.

i would like to see 40K us troops, 20k blackwater/haliburton guys, and 300k Iraqi employees taking the bullets. 

Sometimes it confuses me when people want otherwise... THey WANT our men fighting on the frontlines?  WHY?  Makes no sense to me.  Let the iraqi police take those bullets, let our guys manage and train.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2007, 06:39:01 PM »
I know we haven't conversed on here in the past, but I do believe we removed Saddam for peace to help us secure oil and restore security in the region

The US removed Saddam because he was threatening the Dollar Petro Cycle....

http://captporridge.com/bb/index.php?topic=1889.0
I hate the State.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2007, 06:40:04 PM »
They cant leave, they wont leave - NEVER.
This is about World oil security. Democracy dont mean shit there or anywhere. Money does.
Bush made the mother of all Fuck ups thinking throwing out Saddam would be good for Oil interests, boy was he wrong.

Soldiers bear the heaviest burden of his stupidity. Take a trip thru any VA psych ward, I do often.
Aint no empty bed there kids. This is a disaster.
My respect to all the troops, a idiot has squandered the greatest military machine of history, and messed up the entire western world.

Now liberal politicians can take over and fix it all?  ;D  :'(