Author Topic: Lee Priest's usage, in detail from Lee Himself  (Read 17476 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Lee Priest's usage, in detail from Lee Himself
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2007, 05:17:08 PM »
what is Lee's status with the IFBB?
Here comes the money shot

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2007, 05:21:11 PM »
I totally believe this.....A friend at my gym ( who competed with me 2 weeks ago natural ) is exactly like this. He lives on pizza and everything Max Muscle carrys and is a freak. He took 2nd in open heavys at the Sacramento after a 3 week diet. Pic is on the MD website if proof is needed. I have no reason to B.S........if I did not know him very well I would be sceptical also.

this him? looks great for natural! what's his stats?
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=14030&eventcode=1208
tank u jesus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 05:35:36 PM »
If Lee Priest was really able to place as well as he did with such low dosages, he would have been tempted to up the dosages to what other pros take to see if it'll help him place better.  Logically it doesn't make sense.  has to be a lie. 

What does GH15 think of this?? :)

thats what gh15 think of this
1. priest doesnt tell the truth but he doesnt have to and i wouldnt either under my real identity
2. best natural genetics ever belongs to the brotherhood and who is this brotherood: ron colman,,shawn ray,,ken wheeler cant stand him but he got the genes etc you see the comon trend? it is one word  BLACK,,now those guys wif were  natural status would get no where in bodybuilding comparing to what they got in reality ...and they have the best physiqes if natural so you think for yourself,,white guys are secondary to black guys when it comes to natural muscularity! its true in 90% of cases not all but 90%,,take a good look at the black kid from england,,i do believe he is natural,,now take a white guy with no hormones and you will see what i mean

natural bodybuilding does not exist as of 2007
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2007, 05:40:49 PM »
It's very believable I have a guy who comes to my store named rick, dude weighs about 215 5%bf (NOT KIDDING) year round, works his ass off though. HUGE ARMS very very thick his genetics are CRAZY on prohormones he gets up to 220 and looks INSANE huge huge veins and shit, on just a little juice he would be a competitive pro. Probably would be competitive around 225 as a pro and I'm not kidding. For as blessed as he is he can't be the only one, and surely there has to be guys even more blessed.

na not in this earth maybe hes from another galaxy though who knows,,
this is where natural freak ends ill even write it for you:
white guys ,,mostly eastern europe check republic,,russia german,,230lb 10% at 6'1 with good muscle shape
black guys 250lb 6'1 13-15%

those 2 gguys will be the natural freaks among a group of 1000 bodybuilders that are truly natural

there arms will mesure 19.5-20.5 inches and they most likley been experiemnted with the drug called dianabol here and there but nothing to take them off natural status in the eye of the average bodybuilder

anything you describe above is imagination at best,,you dont walk around 5% unless you are on hormones and related drugs especially not at anything over 200lb unless you are 6'6 but even then you are a user
fallen angel

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2007, 05:42:36 PM »
Preist has made a career out of lies and fabrications; and yes, he has been judged accordingly.

This very short man has only himself to blame!  He really did take the bitching, whining, backstabbing and moaning about the industry a little too far!

Lee, has had to learn the hard way.  Hopefully he now understands that 'being truthfu'l is the only honorable path to success!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2007, 05:46:32 PM »
it seems that everyone knows a genetic mutant except me..my friends are normal people that eat and drink too much and gain 5-10lbs on average every year..then they work out from Jan 1st - Jan15th only

even freaks tend to brag about how they eat pizza all day and don't gain any weight.. But if you watch closely, you'll realize it all comes down to a cetain amount of calories, protein etc, even for the freaks. Like this black guy I know says he doesn't care about his diet and eats chicken, but hanging with him showed me that he eats like 2 meals a day.. And averages probably less than 2k in calories or slightly more in a day, which is probably the reason he's ripped.

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2007, 05:52:14 PM »
Hank you are giving me a headache with your rantings about Lee. We all know you would just love to go down on him. Pity he is straight or you might have stood a chance. Why don't you be nice for a bit and maybe Santa will bring you a litttle gift.
If not I swear I'll pay for your sex change myself...now go to bed Harriet and we'll discuss your obsession with Lee later.

Who the hell cares what he's done. They all use...to what extent is their business. As long as they do what they set out to do and do it well...
I WILL EAT YOU!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2007, 05:59:21 PM »
Where are you digging all these up, Mad Nickels?  This is good stuff.  Alot of this stuff could totally be recycled right now, like you're doing. I had completely forgotten about these.  Or is this Priest one new?  I remember reading something similar by him though.
Direct hit. This troll just dug up an old Priest post and 'omitted' the post info. I remember reading the original a year/2 back.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 05:59:22 PM »
what is Lee's status with the IFBB?

Banned for life, even though the IFBB lied to him and told him he was suspended for 12 months.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 06:03:06 PM »
Maybe the fact that Lee was spoilt rotten by his Mommy and Grandparents as a child, goes to explain why he mutated into a compulsive liar?

I allege that, the prepubescent Lee, discovered that by 'making up stories' he could garner both sympathy and favours from his family members!  Lee simply developed and refined this 'skill to lie' into adulthood; with varying degrees of success.

Yes, Priest got away with lying for more than 2 decades. However, this 'snake' has now been exposed; thanks to the likes of Manion, Chang and a plethora of industry people!

Yes, Priest is your regular 'snake in the grass'.

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2007, 06:05:20 PM »
Oooohhhh....bet you can't stop thinking of "his snake in your grass ;D"

Does he make you horny Hanky?
I WILL EAT YOU!

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2007, 06:07:36 PM »
Where are you digging all these up, Mad Nickels?  This is good stuff.  Alot of this stuff could totally be recycled right now, like you're doing.  I had completely forgotten about these.  Or is this Priest one new?  I remember reading something similar by him though.

some is google cache, others is stuff i saved in pursuit of my own anabolic bliss  ;D
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2007, 06:08:32 PM »
I took Test Cyp 200mg for 6 months straight in 1986 everyday- 1cc.  The day after the IAC worlds I quit and have never taken a thing since.  ALmost ten years after my last shot I did a 505 incline for one.  That is with a pause at the bottom.  I lost some strength and hardness when I got off but that mainly due to me not lifting like I did when I was competing.  When I started to train with Joe Onasai, Francis Silva, Tony Leiato, Anthony Harris and some other big boys in the early 90's that when I started getting really strong again.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2007, 06:12:09 PM »
Priest you are such the rebel...Yes, another alter-ego-lie you have been living!

Bottom line midget, society views you as monster!  We have all heard the recent stories of you being laughed and jeered at Dallas Airport....hahahahha.

Rot in your stinking mess, you bloated piece of shit!

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2007, 06:15:20 PM »
When I started to train with Joe Onasai, Francis Silva, Tony Leiato, Anthony Harris and some other big boys in the early 90's that when I started getting really strong again.

name dropping... tsk tsk

I wonder if any of these people list you as one of their impressive friends.  My guess is no.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2007, 06:16:48 PM »
name dropping... tsk tsk

Keith name dropping??  :o

I don't believe it!  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2007, 06:17:58 PM »
Calm down there Harriet. You will give yourself a heart attack if you don't take a deep breath. I feel your pain. I once loved a man that didn't love me back. Yes, I resorted to calling him all sorts of names. That ended up to be a big mistake. I suggest you tell him how much you love him, how you've longed to feel his strong muscular arms wrapped around you.
I WILL EAT YOU!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2007, 06:21:17 PM »
I work out with jesus.....

he's a monsta

;)

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2007, 06:22:53 PM »
this him? looks great for natural! what's his stats?
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=14030&eventcode=1208

He's about as natural as Pamela Anderson's bust or Micheal Jackson's face.

Onlyme,

"I took Test Cyp 200mg for 6 months straight in 1986 everyday- 1cc.  The day after the IAC worlds I quit and have never taken a thing since.  ALmost ten years after my last shot I did a 505 incline for one.  That is with a pause at the bottom."

Good job, you inclined your bodyweight for 1 rep on the incline bench.  What type of oxygen machine did you hook up to after your one rep?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2007, 06:24:27 PM »
Hey Priest, how does it feel to be 'called out' as one of the industries most toxic liars?

Thank Christ we have seen the last of you!  

You know what Priest, with your fifth grade education and gutter talk, the industry is in much better shape since your demise-into-bodybuilding-nothingness!

Alex23

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2007, 06:29:09 PM »
98   EASY........CLENBUTEROL. ......WINSTROL EVERY 4TH DAY 100MGS.....ANADROL 50 1 ADAY THE LAST 5 WEKS................AND A LITTLE HALO LAST 3 WEEKS........

97 IRONMAN WHEN IGOT 2ND TO FLEX ALL I USED WAS WINSTROL AND CLEN AND A LITTLE T3 THAT WAS IT...THAT WAS ALL I USED IN AIUSTRALIA BEFORE A SHOW.......AS FOR MY TEST WHEN I COME OFF...IT ALWAYS GOES BACK TO NORMAL....I HAVE BEEN OFF SINCE SEPTEMBER LAST YEAR I AM 250 FEEL GOOD HAD BLOOD WORK DONE LAST WEEK TEST LEVEL WAS 285.........I STARTED USING WHEN I WAS 19....SO I HAVE ONLY USED ON AND OFF FOR 16 YEARS........MORE OFF THEN ON........I HAVE NEEVR RELIED ON THEM ...DO THAT THEN YOU MAKE A MISTAKE.........I HAVE BEEN COMPETING IN THE PRO SINCE 92.......AND STILL HERE.I HAVE SEEN ALOT COME AND GO........MYSELF RONNIE AND CHRIS ARE THE ONLY ONES FROM THE EARLY 90S AND VINCE NOW HE CAME BACK...I SEE ALL THESE SO CALLED NEW GUYS COMING UP WHO LOOK LIKE THEY ARE IN THERE 40S WHEN THEY AR ONLY IN THIER 20S........ITS ABOUT LONGEVITY....I GIVE SHAWN CREDIT FOR STAYING IN IT AND LOOKING GOOD FOR AS LONG AS HE DID......

TIRED GH IN 94 THEN 2000 AND DIDNT REALLY NOTICE MUCH I WAS ONLY TAKING 4IU ADAY...BUT FOR THE MONEY I FIGURED F U C K THAT SAND STUCK TO WINSTRL ALL THE TIME...I JUST DO WHAT I KNOW WORKS FOR ME

Brutal androposal level average is 600ng/ml.  Bullshit on the whole post.

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2007, 06:31:23 PM »
Seems with his education or lack of it, he's done more than you could ever dream of. You must feel very insignificant knowing that no matter how hard you work, you will never do what he did in the bodybuilding industry.

Oh Hank...stop frothing at the mouth over your lust for Lee. Go to your shrine and start praying(you are a religious man) and who knows...he might notice that you exist.
I WILL EAT YOU!

Swizz

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2007, 06:34:04 PM »
If you not around these guys 24-7, you dont know what the hell they taken!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2007, 06:39:18 PM »
Lee, lives by the motto;
'If you repeat the lie again and again, then the lie becomes the truth'.

Lee, your life has become one obscene rationalization after another....

The fact is Priest, nobody believes a liar....

Now surely, someone with a 'pea brain' like yourself, can understand this concept?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2007, 07:01:10 PM »
Lee is a TRUE FREAK.

The fact is that he looked far better at 19 than any of us could ever look regardless of the amount of drugs we could ever get our paws on.

We all know guys who are juiced to the gills and still look like crap.
So why not give credit to a guy who doesn't need a lot of gear to look sick?

GET BIG NATION
BigNationRadio.com