Author Topic: THE FUNNIEST BULLSHIT POUNDAGE CLAIM I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME!!!  (Read 10233 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: THE FUNNIEST BULLSHIT POUNDAGE CLAIM I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2007, 11:35:21 AM »
correct me if i'm wrong.....3 plate aside on a smith behind the neck for reps is quite strong still...

not "no big deal"

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2007, 12:25:59 PM »
It bugs me when people lie about their lifts especially when they are smaller or the same size as me me yet claim to be able to lift more than me....I haven't tried 315 on bench but I think at the most right now I might be able to get one rep out...so when I see others like Vince Goodrum claim they get 8-12 reps with 315 or this guy claiming something similar its like WTF?! 

I saw a guy about my size do 315 for reps on bench press yesterday--he got a lift off, and got it up about half-way unassisted on his first rep, and from there the spotter started curling, and by the end he had I think 5 reps...and the spotter was probably curling 60 lbs on each rep!  Perhaps thats the type of reps BigJ and Vince G are doing.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2007, 12:27:15 PM »
that's a pretty good internet lift, impressive.

highlander

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2007, 12:32:13 PM »
i would say he couldnt bring a broomstick to the bottom of his ears, let alone 315. you do see dickheads doing the magical 3 plates a side on most exercises. same they use a 1" rom. at least they get a workout by loading the bar

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2007, 12:35:09 PM »
hahahahaha, oh brother, "315 for reps press behind the neck on the Smith machine" ;D

Read Sevestase's claims....they're even funnier.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2007, 10:56:32 PM »
Read Sevestase's claims....they're even funnier.
OR U CAN JUST WATCH THEM ON VIDEO...U JUST MAD CAUSE U NEVER BROKE 5'2"  :D :o

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2007, 11:18:40 PM »
hahahahaha, oh brother, "315 for reps press behind the neck on the Smith machine" ;D

I spotted former 2nd place AAU Mr America Ric Poston 20 years ago doing seated barbell press behind the neck with 315 lbs for 5 reps. He was at the peak of his power , 5'10" and 230 lbs at his gym in Tampa, FLA . I was amazed at that and still am.
I doubt this guy can do "legit reps" with 225. The best I have ever done is 245 for 5 reps on the smith machine press beind the neck and not many others could meet or exceed that in my gym. I am no great lifter but well above avg.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2007, 04:43:01 AM »
I spotted former 2nd place AAU Mr America Ric Poston 20 years ago doing seated barbell press behind the neck with 315 lbs for 5 reps. He was at the peak of his power , 5'10" and 230 lbs at his gym in Tampa, FLA . I was amazed at that and still am.
I doubt this guy can do "legit reps" with 225. The best I have ever done is 245 for 5 reps on the smith machine press beind the neck and not many others could meet or exceed that in my gym. I am no great lifter but well above avg.
Howard

Jay cutler lost weight ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2007, 05:34:13 AM »
OR U CAN JUST WATCH THEM ON VIDEO...U JUST MAD CAUSE U NEVER BROKE 5'2"  :D :o
I broke your sisters hymen and she didn't complain  :D

And your vids are all bullshit for the 5 millionth time.  :-X

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2007, 05:36:16 AM »
correct me if i'm wrong.....3 plate aside on a smith behind the neck for reps is quite strong still...

not "no big deal"
Agreed. I am willing to bet that more than half the population here can't even do 2 plates for decent reps behind the neck on a smith machine let alone 3 plates per side.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2007, 06:41:25 AM »
the honey on the right looks smoking !

You mean she has big tits, right ?

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2007, 06:43:39 AM »
Howard

Perhaps he was just not a gifted presser.
Gifted with a wide shoulder structure that can support that kind of pressing weight.

I frankly do not think 225 on a shouldre press is that impressive.
I HOPE that everyone here drops the behind the neck press, and starts doing them in front of the head.
It is a safer motion. Period. (Trust me, 1 shoulder sugery later, it is MUCH safer).

For the record. 315 on a smith is a good lift for anyone.
I have done 315 for freeweight barbell press. 6-8 reps routinely.  340 ish for 4-5 reps.
It just takes time to get up to that ##...

Before Everyone here goes all bullshit.... I am a gifted presser. I allways was..   I can not dead lift for shit though.....
I think it is all about your genetic structure, and the time and effort you put in.
OSC

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2007, 06:46:39 AM »
Perhaps he was just not a gifted presser.
Gifted with a wide shoulder structure that can support that kind of pressing weight.

I frankly do not think 225 on a shouldre press is that impressive.
I HOPE that everyone here drops the behind the neck press, and starts doing them in front of the head.
It is a safer motion. Period. (Trust me, 1 shoulder sugery later, it is MUCH safer).

For the record. 315 on a smith is a good lift for anyone.
I have done 315 for freeweight barbell press. 6-8 reps routinely.  340 ish for 4-5 reps.
It just takes time to get up to that ##...

Before Everyone here goes all bullshit.... I am a gifted presser. I allways was..   I can not dead lift for shit though.....
I think it is all about your genetic structure, and the time and effort you put in.

hahahahahahhaa, bullshit until i see proof.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2007, 06:47:27 AM »
I broke your sisters hymen and she didn't complain  :D

And your vids are all bullshit for the 5 millionth time.  :-X
:D   die of envy little munchkin

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2007, 06:51:07 AM »
:D   die of envy little munchkin

Damn you go down very fast with that weight, props.

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2007, 06:56:16 AM »
hahahahahahhaa, bullshit until i see proof.
Why?  Not everyone here is 18 years old with 3 years of lifting under their belt.
Not everyone here NEEDS proof on everything.

Stop the behind the neck pressing. It is an unsafe motion, and I believe that there is little difference that a front press.
OSC

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2007, 06:58:43 AM »
Damn you go down very fast with that weight, props.
IT'S NOT GOOD TO EMULATE. iT'S A BAD HABIT FROM 15 YEARS AGO....BUT LUCKILY I NEVER SNAPPED A TENDON... :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2007, 07:00:55 AM »
Why?  Not everyone here is 18 years old with 3 years of lifting under their belt.
Not everyone here NEEDS proof on everything.

Stop the behind the neck pressing. It is an unsafe motion, and I believe that there is little difference that a front press.
ahahahahahhaa, the old time tested "315 pound shoulder presses for 6-8 is nothing special, anyone with more than 3 years experience should do that". ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2007, 07:03:07 AM »
ahahahahahhaa, the old time tested "315 pound shoulder presses for 6-8 is nothing special, anyone with more than 3 years experience should do that". ::)
fatso..since you are the biggest joke here...why not enlighten us how u bech mid 300 with these titties  :D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2007, 07:07:18 AM »
What's funny is "bigdog" has been claiming a 315 for 6 shoulder press for the past 4 years....You think it go up some ::)

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2007, 07:07:56 AM »

I didn't say it was nothing special.  Do you even bother to take the time and read?
I said with good genetics, and wide shoulders, an advanced lifter north of 200 lbs, in time, should be able to post up a solid ## on the shoulder press.

The smith makes it easier by not having to balance the weight.  I only know maybe 2-3 other naturals that can military press 315 like I can.  I know TONS of non natural competitors who do it easily.  

I know a lot of 180 pounders who out deadlift me constantly.... I am simply not good at that motion.
Everyone has a lift / motion that they are good at.  I was allways good on any shoulder motion.

You are a fool. Plain and simple.
OSC

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2007, 07:09:18 AM »
I didn't say it was nothing special.  Do you even bother to take the time and read?
I said with good genetics, and wide shoulders, an advanced lifter north of 200 lbs, in time, should be able to post up a solid ## on the shoulder press.

The smith makes it easier by not having to balance the weight.  I only know maybe 2-3 other naturals that can military press 315 like I can.  I know TONS of non natural competitors who do it easily.  

I know a lot of 180 pounders who out deadlift me constantly.... I am simply not good at that motion.
Everyone has a lift / motion that they are good at.  I was allways good on any shoulder motion.

You are a fool. Plain and simple.
post some proof and i'll leave you alone.

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2007, 07:10:15 AM »
What's funny is "bigdog" has been claiming a 315 for 6 shoulder press for the past 4 years....You think it go up some ::)

VERY old pic. Take the newer one (still 3-4 years old). and no. It hasn't gone up. Shoulder sugery later... I am the same. More drop sets.

OSC

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2007, 07:11:05 AM »
here even better ;D

http://www.coldquads.com/gallery/bdg.html

BOOOOOOOOOM!

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2007, 07:13:16 AM »
here even better ;D

http://www.coldquads.com/gallery/bdg.html

BOOOOOOOOOM!
So? you posted a gallery from 2003?  Boooom?

If I was boasting a 315 press 4 years ago, why would it change now 4 years later?
OSC