Author Topic: Congrats to Carlo Filippone on Welterweight Class win!!  (Read 4232 times)

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
Re: Congrats to Carlo Filippone on Welterweight Class win!!
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 03:21:52 AM »
Whoah!  Wow guys!  Thanks for all the support.  Robby, you've always been supportive of me, I can't thank you enough!  Bob, you said one day I'd be a great middleweight, well.... didn't happen, but how bout' that welterweight!!!  Listen guys, I can't thank all of you enough for being supportive.  A funny thing happened in 2002.  I began placing well at the national level.  It wasn't really til then that I believed that I could actually be a pro.  Now, understand, I never believed I could be Mr. O, nor do I believe that now, but I am proud, VERY proud to say that I am an IFBB pro.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I am first and foremost a businessman.  A businessman who just loves to compete.  I have very seldom put bodybuilding first and everything else second, when I have, I have failed miserably.  I can honestly say that I can compete because I work, I wouldn't change that for anything.  What am I going to do with my pro card many of you ask?  Well, first off, I will accept it graciously ;D, then, I will try, over the course of a year or two or three, to put on as much quality muscle as possible, all while I, get married, continue my business endeavors(you guys will here a lot more about this real soon!), with the blessing of God, begin a family, and then, if my finances allow it, I would love to compete in the IFBB as pro, especially since they now have an under 202 lbs. class.  It would be a pleasure to be able to say that I have competed with the world's elite bodybuilders.  Thanks again to all of you for the support and kind words!  Here is a pic from the evening finals where I weighed about 172lbs.

Carlo Filippone, 2007 Welterweight national champ, IFBB Pro

KeepItReal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 03:48:18 AM »
Yo Carlo,
Congrats!!
WELL DESERVED win!! 

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 11:46:44 AM »
dude has a hole in middle of abs..very thick midsection ..growth?? some angles look a bit suspiscious

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 11:52:03 AM »
David Henry at 167 when he turned pro:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 11:54:55 AM »
that chick's pretty nice.  does she anal?
Deep Tissue Massage