Author Topic: So what do you guys think of a Y board radio show?  (Read 9668 times)

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
Re: So what do you guys think of a Y board radio show?
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 02:16:01 PM »
If it wasn't for guys like us, can you imagine how many kids would be running around these boards getting all worked up with their 14" arms.... Thank God where here to keep things in order. 

yes, this place could be like bodybuilding.com..Every 16 year old asking about cellmass, blah, blah, balh  If it wasn't for us.. ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 02:51:27 PM »
getbig radio sucked. that wasnt what i had in mind when i came up with the idea and suggested it to special ed  >:(

only ones who brought the funny was daddywaddy,groink and possibly vince because his accent is funny in itself  ;D

haha daddywaddy still cracks me up special ed wanna be all serious and shit "you got a question? bla bla" and he's just "whatsup n1gga?"

Z

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 04:01:52 PM »
getbig radio sucked. that wasnt what i had in mind when i came up with the idea and suggested it to special ed  >:(

only ones who brought the funny was daddywaddy,groink and possibly vince because his accent is funny in itself  ;D

haha daddywaddy still cracks me up special ed wanna be all serious and shit "you got a question? bla bla" and he's just "whatsup n1gga?"

Nobody cares what you think; 20k+ post of fluff and nonsense... and she still thinks that we listen to what she says... ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 04:05:08 PM »
Nobody cares what you think; 20k+ post of fluff and nonsense... and she still thinks that we listen to what she says... ::)

Let's see... I came up with the idea of the radio show, you spent all day talking about it like a kid on christmas day "oh boy, a radio show, a radio show!" and because of it there's now discussions of a y board radio show, and yet you claim nobody listen to what I say?  ::)

And let's not forget you PM'ed me 3-4 times and begged me to call in...
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2007, 04:05:13 PM »
Alex23 and SS for hosts I say. Nothing formal, just arrange a time to talk about different shit. If non-Y boarders want to listen, fine. But my attitude anymore(due to the sabotaging of our board by a certain someone) is either you are with us or against us.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2007, 04:08:07 PM »
alex "the attention whore" 23 for a host. does he have a french accent? that would probably turn listeners away.
frankly i couldnt stand hearing either squadfather or blockhead, they sound awful  :-\

thank god there's fastforward!
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2007, 04:09:01 PM »
alex "the attention whore" 23 for a host. does he have a french accent? that would probably turn listeners away.
frankly i couldnt stand hearing either squadfather or blockhead, they sound awful  :-\

thank god there's fastforward!

Who do you suggest Bluto? can we expect you to call in?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2007, 04:10:22 PM »
Who do you suggest Bluto? can we expect you to call in?

what direction are you planning, a show just for y boarders? that would exclude people like vince, daddywaddy, adonis etc.  :-\
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2007, 04:12:24 PM »
what direction are you planning, a show just for y boarders? that would exclude people like vince, daddywaddy, adonis etc.  :-\

We would not exclude anyone who would make the show better. If they wanted to take part, by all means we would have them on. Of course the hosts would be Y boarders. When I say Y boarders, I mean even the antagonists, like you ;) So who do you suggest?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2007, 04:16:04 PM »

We would not exclude anyone who would make the show better. If they wanted to take part, by all means we would have them on. Of course the hosts would be Y boarders. When I say Y boarders, I mean even the antagonists, like you ;) So who do you suggest?

i dont know, you, groink, ss... someone i can listen to without feeling i want to turn it off  ;D

i dont know what ed and block had planned for their radio show but it was fucked up. 45 minutes of diet advice and talking about some bodybuilder... who the hell keeps up with that guy whoever he is and wanna call in and ask him questions... i guess that was to be expected because tehyre both too involved in teh bodybuilding scene to care about anything else.

when it turned funny with vince, daddywaddy, groink etc they cut them off it was bullshit
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2007, 04:18:38 PM »
i dont know, you, groink, ss... someone i can listen to without feeling i want to turn it off  ;D

SS is in for sure. I am not a radio type guy(face for hi-def TV or perhaps Imax ;)). Groink would be good. You  only mentioned the people you get along with though, surely some of your online "enemies" would be good for the gig, no?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2007, 04:23:52 PM »
SS is in for sure. I am not a radio type guy(face for hi-def TV or perhaps Imax ;)). Groink would be good. You  only mentioned the people you get along with though, surely some of your online "enemies" would be good for the gig, no?

no idea... i dont really pay attention to them, most dont stand out, they just copycat eachother and have in common that im in their heads
so cant help you there

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2007, 04:29:45 PM »
maybe pumphard can host it?
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2007, 04:31:15 PM »

Sure, why not.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2007, 04:35:46 PM »
not sure its a big deal who hosts it, maybe you can change over the weeks cause the same guys might not be available anyway, its the callers and guests that should be the center of attention anyway

just get it down technically so that shit works then talk about the direction of each show so its not just a lot of prank calls and "hello anyone there? hello you're on the air? hello?" shit

some music would probably be cool to give breaks between callers so its not just 10 callers and you end up not even knowing who's who... just throw a few short songs in there

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2007, 04:37:48 PM »
not sure its a big deal who hosts it, maybe you can change over the weeks cause the same guys might not be available anyway, its the callers and guests that should be the center of attention anyway

just get it down technically so that shit works then talk about the direction of each show so its not just a lot of prank calls and "hello anyone there? hello you're on the air? hello?" shit

some music would probably be cool to give breaks between callers so its not just 10 callers and you end up not even knowing who's who... just throw a few short songs in there

We would need an good entertainment guy to be in charge of the music, you got anyone in mind ???
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2007, 04:40:15 PM »
We would need an good entertainment guy to be in charge of the music, you got anyone in mind ???

i could suggest some tunes.. but you would need to dl it yourself  ;)
id probably go for some 70's born to be wild kinda music not sure that would fit but thats the first thing that came to mind haha.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2007, 04:41:37 PM »
i could suggest some tunes.. but you would need to dl it yourself  ;)
id probably go for some 70's born to be wild kinda music not sure that would fit but thats the first thing that came to mind haha.

Yeah I can dl the songs. Are you gonna call in and lets us hear your broken English?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2007, 04:43:05 PM »
Yeah I can dl the songs. Are you gonna call in and lets us hear your broken English?

you never know... my english is as good/bad as my typing probably
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2007, 04:43:50 PM »
you never know... my english is as good/bad as my typing probably

No accent?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2007, 04:44:38 PM »
No accent?

probably some kinda accent... but nothing like groinks or vince goodrums  ;D
Z

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2007, 04:45:24 PM »

the object of the show is to bullshit, not to attract 9 year olds :-X

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2007, 04:45:30 PM »
probably some kinda accent... but nothing like groinks or vince goodrums  ;D

What language do you speak in everyday life?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2007, 04:50:10 PM »
What language do you speak in everyday life?

Czech
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2007, 04:51:15 PM »
Czech

Do you ever get confused and speak English to some stupid Czechs?
E