Author Topic: Remembering....  (Read 5989 times)

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
Re: Remembering....
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 01:25:41 PM »
what was his nationality?

lemme guess... something eastern european former soviet bloc....

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 01:36:43 PM »
Jesus Fuckin Christ... how many times do you have to make threads about this midget?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 01:40:44 PM »
how old was he?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 01:45:31 PM »
kid looks about as gay as you can get.

I was just going to type the same thing...cute face in some of the pics, but good god, some of those shots are awful.

Lisa

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2007, 01:47:45 PM »
I was just going to type the same thing...cute face in some of the pics, but good god, some of those shots are awful.

Lisa
i agree, the dude looks fantastic but some of those shots are gayer than waxy maize.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2007, 01:58:02 PM »

Lisa
they are obviously from internet gay4pay sessions....but leaving that aside...you are looking at on of the best developed 20 yo ever including priest and ray , junior world bb champion , great guy , missed by many, straight as he could be , and all u seeis gay this and gay that. It's a bb site...comment on his physique for christ ske. This kid ...RIP...accomplished in his short life more than all u dream combined....he was truly gifted at what he did...bodybuilding and a workhorse in the gym, and very very strong, and disciplined , and overall a decent human being who dreamed of coming to the states and bodybuild. And all u manage are a couple of lousy gay comments. He HAD  to do gay4pay to afford bodybuilding.....He got sponsored by a chicken meat factory , so he can eat all he needed....gear is expensive....food also . An artist at heart who liked to dream and draw. He managed to sculpt his body the best he could. And all this bitch LISA notices is gay faces....look below the face....there's a body that had a lot of hours of work dieting pain and suffering that went into it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2007, 01:59:48 PM »
they are obviously from internet gay4pay sessions....but leaving that aside...you are looking at on of the best developed 20 yo ever including priest and ray , junior world bb champion , great guy , missed by many, straight as he could be , and all u seeis gay this and gay that. It's a bb site...comment on his physique for christ ske. This kid ...RIP...accomplished in his short life more than all u dream combined....he was truly gifted at what he did...bodybuilding and a workhorse in the gym, and very very strong, and disciplined , and overall a decent human being who dreamed of coming to the states and bodybuild. And all u manage are a couple of lousy gay comments. He HAD  to do gay4pay to afford bodybuilding.....He got sponsored by a chicken meat factory , so he can eat all he needed....gear is expensive....food also . An artist at heart who liked to dream and draw. He managed to sculpt his body the best he could. And all this bitch LISA notices is gay faces....look below the face....there's a body that had a lot of hours of work dieting pain and suffering that went into it.
what a tough guy, calling a woman a bitch. ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2007, 02:01:23 PM »
what a tough guy, calling a woman a bitch. ::)
well I wanted to say girl but I thought of u...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2007, 02:01:45 PM »
Sorry, but as soon as I saw the fruity purple hair I decided to type this post and to never click on this topic ever again.

The Jeenius

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2007, 02:02:11 PM »
Sementaster-
How do you know he was "straight as can be"?
Did you 2 have an "encounter"?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2007, 02:05:06 PM »
Sementaster-
we trained in the same gym.....competed at the same time.....he dated a beautiful fitness gal.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2007, 02:06:19 PM »
Sementaster-
hahahahahahaa, "sementaster", classic. ;D

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2007, 02:09:10 PM »
i thought this was about the million dollar man's bodyguard

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2007, 02:26:30 PM »
He HAD  to do gay4pay to afford bodybuilding....

Most bodybuilders "make it" to the pro level without compromising their integrity and doing G4P.

This guy, rest his soul, could have worked as a night watchman, and ate that free chicken all night long while resting, trained every morning, and slept all day in a rented room or with a girl.

He didn't HAVE to suck cock to pay bills.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2007, 02:27:10 PM »
And all this bitch LISA notices is gay faces....look below the face....there's a body that had a lot of hours of work dieting pain and suffering that went into it.

Hey hey hey now...a little sensitive this Tuesday afternoon (or is it another day where you are from?)? Anyhow, reread my post sweetness and notice i said he has/had a CUTE FACE i just thought some of the shots were GAY!!! And, turbo, don't talk to me about "a body that had a lot of hours of work dieting pain and suffering that went into it"...you must not remember who i am :-*

Lisa

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2007, 02:40:42 PM »
id love to work on your body for a while Lisa.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2007, 02:49:22 PM »
id love to work on your body for a while Lisa.

you're not so bad yourself, Mars.

as for Spermtaste, you're a fag.  just admit it already.  i mean, no one in their right minds saves and posts pictures of gay eastern european homos but you.  you've posted this dead homo's and daddywaddy's cock picture both in the same day.

you also play tennis.

you're a homo.
Deep Tissue Massage

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2007, 03:35:48 PM »
Epic having waaay to many pictures of a single dude a la jumpstart to be heterosexual

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2007, 04:43:05 PM »
rip
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2007, 10:45:26 PM »
Most bodybuilders "make it" to the pro level without compromising their integrity and doing G4P.

This guy, rest his soul, could have worked as a night watchman, and ate that free chicken all night long while resting, trained every morning, and slept all day in a rented room or with a girl.

He didn't HAVE to suck cock to pay bills.
gay4 pay retard means jerking off in front of your computerscreen while chatting...not sex with men. night watchman ?....u fucking kidding me ?...this is romania....do u know the scores on gear for his type of physique and size ?.....u are truly amazingly ignorant...nightwatchman ... ::)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2007, 01:37:55 AM »
gay4 pay retard means jerking off in front of your computerscreen while chatting...not sex with men. night watchman ?....u fucking kidding me ?...this is romania....do u know the scores on gear for his type of physique and size ?.....u are truly amazingly ignorant...nightwatchman ... ::)

How and when did you get so angry and mean? Have i just missed it all? :-\

Lisa

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2007, 01:52:36 AM »
He HAD  to do gay4pay to afford bodybuilding

Sev, the only thing a person HAS to do is die when their time is up. Everything else is an act of choice

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2007, 01:54:42 AM »
Sev, the only thing a person HAS to do is die when their time is up. Everything else is an act of choice

You are so wise :-*

Lisa

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2007, 01:58:44 AM »
You are so wise :-*

Lisa

Your tits aren't so bad either, MyDavid

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2007, 02:05:50 AM »
Your tits aren't so bad either, MyDavid

Why thank you love, but i think we are supposed to be mourning right now 8)

Lisa