Author Topic: TO ALL THE PEOPLE "CRITIQUING" MY RADIO PERFORMANCE...............  (Read 4845 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: TO ALL THE PEOPLE "CRITIQUING" MY RADIO PERFORMANCE...............
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 03:38:17 PM »

' i'm worried about my minutes...'

lol.

loser.
b

Master Blaster

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 03:42:52 PM »
Of course not.  You make a complete ass of yourself and with the concern over cell phone minutes further degrade yourself.

Of couse you would like to move on.

One more thing, those pics of the fat guy are you, Liar.

???

There are pictures circulating of 2 different people, both are claimed to be Squad.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 03:46:29 PM »
' i'm worried about my minutes...'

lol.

loser.
jesus what r u on, the 300 minute plan?  lol

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2007, 04:25:43 PM »
http://ultimatetalkradio.com/

there are no links.  Where is the link with the mighty SF?
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2007, 04:31:10 PM »

radio show is an hour or so he's on it and everyone else so fast forward 5-10 minutes after onlyme he comes on and chuckle
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2007, 04:32:59 PM »
hmm no radio on that page maybe he's setting up a archive page

it was there just a few hours ago, might wanna check back a little later or pm special ed about it
Z

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2007, 04:46:45 PM »
calm down tigers, it aint that important. :D

Dont worry tiger, we re just fuckin with u, so your voice trembled a couple of times, big deal. You did a good job overall.

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2007, 05:02:45 PM »
I gotta say that after hearing the great SF... I changed my opinion a bit... I do still feel a bit sorry for him but all in all he sounds like not too bad a guy... It is quite obvious that he lacks true self confidence... I just dont think he realizes the hypocrisy of calling the "skinny" types delusional... A few of you have said before that if SF ever dieted down and got ripped ... he would definitely see that he has MUCH less muscle than he thinks (this thought scares the hell out of MANY BB) I think that anyone that says that they actually prefer to be "fat and happy" either is extremely immature  or full of shit..

Anyway... Overall I think the great SF is ok in my book... I know I am a nobody ( at least in the fantasy world of the net....)

Ed.... I do have to ask that the next show PLEASE stop the "tight glute" talk... that shit got a lil weird when the caller was talking to Alex...

And I do a ton of advertising in the talk radio market and you must have done some radio before... riggin show was pretty damn good bro...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2007, 05:05:59 PM »
I gotta say that after hearing the great SF... I changed my opinion a bit... I do still feel a bit sorry for him but all in all he sounds like not too bad a guy... It is quite obvious that he lacks true self confidence... I just dont think he realizes the hypocrisy of calling the "skinny" types delusional... A few of you have said before that if SF ever dieted down and got ripped ... he would definitely see that he has MUCH less muscle than he thinks (this thought scares the hell out of MANY BB) I think that anyone that says that they actually prefer to be "fat and happy" either is extremely immature  or full of shit..

Anyway... Overall I think the great SF is ok in my book... I know I am a nobody ( at least in the fantasy world of the net....)

Ed.... I do have to ask that the next show PLEASE stop the "tight glute" talk... that shit got a lil weird when the caller was talking to Alex...

And I do a ton of advertising in the talk radio market and you must have done some radio before... riggin show was pretty damn good bro...

I'm sure he's devastated  ::)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2007, 05:06:29 PM »

Scroll to the bottom, and you will see a little media player type thing there- click the play icon and start listening.

:)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2007, 05:10:39 PM »
Squad sounded fine. Who cares? I could see if he stumbled through the whole thing or something but he didn't. Besides we can't always be witty all the time.

droopydog

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2007, 05:14:57 PM »
"I'm sure he's devastated   ::)"

Why would he be devasted? Can you read? I said he is ok.... lol

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2007, 05:18:45 PM »

Bullshit, SF was just excited that we have a getbig radio, in my book self cofidence is not determined how your voice sounds, but the mindset that dont gives a damn how you sound.

Master Blaster

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2007, 05:21:46 PM »
"I'm sure he's devastated   ::)"

Why would he be devasted? Can you read? I said he is ok.... lol

M E L T D O W N

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2007, 05:45:08 PM »
Squad sounded fine. Who cares? I could see if he stumbled through the whole thing or something but he didn't. Besides we can't always be witty all the time.

Not on the radio, there is no "back space" or "delete", or time.  Other than that he sounded just like I thought he would.  I was just hoping for more.   ;D

droopydog

• Getbig II

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2007, 06:29:13 PM »
calm down tigers, it aint that important. :D

good job Davey

let the haters hate..

they don't now how hard it was for you to wake up and actually get out of bed to make that call in the middle of the day

Here comes the money shot

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2007, 07:14:09 PM »

good job Davey

let the haters hate..

they don't now how hard it was for you to wake up and actually get out of bed to make that call in the middle of the day

hahaha

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2007, 07:27:01 PM »
Good job Special Ed and SF, it was cool to hear everyone call in...well except for Vince.