Author Topic: Need Your Prayers - Off BBing Topics  (Read 14795 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Need Your Prayers - Off BBing Topics
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 06:27:16 PM »
No, I'm still competing and have 10 days from tomorrow and would NEVER use that as an excuse just to back out.
Joe,

I will say a prayer for you, but maybe this is not the time to think about pre-contest diets and go to the gym but instead time to focus 100% of your energy and thoughts on your son.

God bless,

SE
BigNationRadio.com

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 06:32:26 PM »
Prayers mate, tell him to stay strong.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 06:37:27 PM »
Sorry to hear this, Coach. Hopefully, everything will turn out well.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 06:46:09 PM »
Praying for him and you and the families and added it to the prayer request thread..take care
R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2007, 06:55:25 PM »
Joe,

I will say a prayer for you, but maybe this is not the time to think about pre-contest diets and go to the gym but instead time to focus 100% of your energy and thoughts on your son.

God bless,

SE

I agree.

Joe, I know this contest means a ton, but a lot can happen in the initial testing over the next few days, complications, etc.  IMO, if there's any part of you that considers this a sign, then I'd take off the shirt tonight, take a few hundred pics tonight (so you'll always have them), and put the gym/diet away until things are better.   Be there nonstop in the coming days.  Family and loved ones mean more than anything else.   Just my 2 cents tho.  God Bless.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2007, 07:05:00 PM »
Hope everything turns out ok. God Bless.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2007, 07:08:01 PM »
Sorry. I don't pray for strangers.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2007, 07:11:24 PM »
i only pray for wealth

The Coach

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2007, 07:20:26 PM »
I agree.

Joe, I know this contest means a ton, but a lot can happen in the initial testing over the next few days, complications, etc.  IMO, if there's any part of you that considers this a sign, then I'd take off the shirt tonight, take a few hundred pics tonight (so you'll always have them), and put the gym/diet away until things are better.   Be there nonstop in the coming days.  Family and loved ones mean more than anything else.   Just my 2 cents tho.  God Bless.

Thanks Ed and Rob, I understand what you guys are saying and he, of course will be a priority 24/7. But we just found out today and even though it's been an emotional day, it's just the beginning with a possible long road ahead, I will keep with the original plan, but if worse comes to worse and he is admitted.....he will come before any show. But as for now, I will do the show.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2007, 07:21:03 PM »
You've got my payers and best wishes Joe. Life sure has a way of challenging us.  
and keep moving!

The Coach

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2007, 07:21:12 PM »
Sorry. I don't pray for strangers.

Why?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2007, 07:21:14 PM »
I agree.

No way he's gone to far to quit now. Coach Good luck, stick with the contest diet. It will be good for your mind to continue doing what you are doing.

Hope everything goes well with you and your family.

The Coach

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2007, 07:22:31 PM »
i only pray for wealth

Then you die a very poor, empty and unfulfilled person.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2007, 07:23:39 PM »
Why?

I don't know you. You don't know me. I don't feel the need to do so. Simple as that.

The Coach

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2007, 07:35:29 PM »
I don't know you. You don't know me. I don't feel the need to do so. Simple as that.

Wow, sorry to hear about that. Sounds like you need to learn a little about prayer.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2007, 08:10:35 PM »

Vote yes for selective breeding.

Coach: Your son is in my prayers, let us know how he is, cheers.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2007, 08:11:51 PM »
Early this morning my stepson, who turns 20 on Sunday and whom I'm close too, called me yesterday saying he was he had stomach cramps and was thowing up blood, I told to immediatly go to the ER, when he got there they ran some tests and said he had some perferations in the lining of his stomach wall and that was causing the bleeding. They sent him home and he texts me about 1:30am and when he went to the bathroom he had blood in is stool, again, I told him to get back the the ER and I would meet him there. He said don't worry about it and he would call me later.

He finally calls me at 5:30am and after extensive tests came to the conclusion that he was on the verge of cirrhosis of the liver along with the stomach bleeding, it gets more nerve racking.........while the were running the tests they find a tumor on his kidney, he went for more tests today and a biopsy is scheduled for later on this weeks, the ultra sound showed that it was a tumor about the size of a gum ball and since the tumor was hard and not soft like a cyst, it's more than likely cancer, needless to say I'm pretty devastated right now, but I'm reaching out to everyone for prayers for him.........even if you don't believe in God or prayers thoughts would be nice.

I am sorry to hear that, man.

I wish your son the best.
HAHA, RON.....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2007, 08:16:51 PM »
i'm pray all republicans die soon

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2007, 08:17:29 PM »
wow, those are hard fact of life.

I hope and pray for you and your family.
Sandra

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2007, 08:19:13 PM »
Best of the universe to you and your stepson, Joe. He's my age... Never give up hope. Never let him give up hope.
~

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2007, 08:23:29 PM »
I agree with Special Ed and 240, take lots of pics and focus on the kid Coach. He's gotta mean more than a plastic trophy, take care of family, in reality it's all we have.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2007, 08:39:20 PM »
Joe, people here wouldn't let you off the hook at this point if YOU caught cancer!  Now go get on a treadmill!   >:(

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2007, 08:41:33 PM »
Joe, people here wouldn't let you off the hook at this point if YOU caught cancer!  Now go get on a treadmill!   >:(

LOL... cold. 
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2007, 09:02:11 PM »
Im very sorry to here this bro!!! Please be strong and keep believing your step son will be fine!!! Im praying for him right now!! Prayer is the most powerful treatment there is Coach!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2007, 09:05:57 PM »
LOL... cold. 

My God, man!  This is Getbig, not Mayhem!  Fuck that 20 year old guy Joe's wife knows with the kidney stone, "The Coach" has a show to train for!  He's carrying the weight of the Ironage on his back here!  Not only that, he's fighting a one-man campaign against the use of insulin in the sport!  Not until you've either won your weight class, or died for us bitches, Joe...sorry.  ;D