Author Topic: LET'S WELCOME KIWIOL ON THE Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5253 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: LET'S WELCOME KIWIOL ON THE Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 10:53:45 AM »
So Kiwi, are you in or not? I just saw some 50000 word manifesto, but no yes/no answer.

Maybe not a yes or a no, but if you read carefully.

And I still read the Y cause it's where the gang hangs out. 

Now, do you think he considers DP and Rip "the Gang" or just two people who fucked him over and he is forced to work with?
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 10:59:45 AM »
Maybe not a yes or a no, but if you read carefully.

Now, do you think he considers DP and Rip "the Gang" or just two people who fucked him over and he is forced to work with?
Good catch Danielson, even with the blurry vision you were able to pick that out :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 11:02:25 AM »
Good catch Danielson, even with the blurry vision you were able to pick that out :)

Nah, sober as fuck. Hungover though, I hardly ever eat fast food and I drove around looking for an open restaurant. A sandwich just doesn't cut it for this type of hangover. Oh well, I got to do the family thing later anyway.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 11:05:51 AM »
Nah, sober as fuck. Hungover though, I hardly ever eat fast food and I drove around looking for an open restaurant. A sandwich just doesn't cut it for this type of hangover. Oh well, I got to do the family thing later anyway.
Don't know if you have Del Taco's back there, but here in CA nothing is better than an egg/cheese burrito from DelTaco first thing in the morning after a long night of booze and broads.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 11:09:36 AM »
Don't know if you have Del Taco's back there, but here in CA nothing is better than an egg/cheese burrito from DelTaco first thing in the morning after a long night of booze and broads.

No, we have Taco Bell, but I hate tacos. I wanted a plain chicken sandwich, maybe two. But no luck. I can't just get all all looped up on pills cuz I gotta be around my moms snobby friends for a quick minute later, so I just ate a plain turkey sandwich and it did not do the trick.  :(
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2007, 11:18:11 AM »
No, we have Taco Bell, but I hate tacos. I wanted a plain chicken sandwich, maybe two. But no luck. I can't just get all all looped up on pills cuz I gotta be around my moms snobby friends for a quick minute later, so I just ate a plain turkey sandwich and it did not do the trick.  :(
That's the beauty of CA, within a few minutes drive you can have every kind of food at most hours of the day or night.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2007, 12:08:16 PM »
That's the beauty of CA, within a few minutes drive you can have every kind of food at most hours of the day or night.

aren't you scared to go out

in case big kubby hits you up

drive by style  ::)
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2007, 12:39:03 PM »
aren't you scared to go out

in case big kubby hits you up

drive by style  ::)
hahahaha It's pretty convienient that every time I go outside "big"tubby is in AZ. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!