Author Topic: Most steroid users are not athletes: study  (Read 7553 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Most steroid users are not athletes: study
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2007, 01:05:12 PM »
PICTURE PROOF!!

Here's the proof, the pyramids WERE build by aliens!! <@_@>

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2007, 01:05:37 PM »
That had to be the most dimwitted post I've seen on any messageboard.

Another loser schooled by Art Bell.  This planet is doomed if tools like gh15 continue living.  Take some valium and pull a plastic bag over your head.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2007, 01:07:53 PM »
yes humans are most inteligent of ANIMALS that one you got right

again let me tell you 3 something you need to go question by question since you are human kind and very smart....and answer those questions i put for you,,

all i hear is kikes? it is if im not mistaken a degrading racist word,,all i hear is laughin out of the unknown and out of no answers what so ever to the questions i put before you,,

i like to give human kind every thanks giving,,if you pay attention everythanks giving in usa i give human kind something to think about:) ,,this is no any dieffrence

i can 100% assure you that the pyramid of giza were not built by humans alone,,again this is not some 911 bullshit teory out of no where,,this is simple facts that not yet known due to crimes commited by military and goverment sections and not only in the usa

oh boy, it's getting better and better.

I guess Planet Nibiru's laser beams are interfering with the CIA ufo radio beams here...  ::) ::)

edit: I love the "I can 100% assure you" part the best, what about you?

I can 100% assure you gh15's an idiot.  ;D ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2007, 01:08:25 PM »
yes humans are most inteligent of ANIMALS that one you got right

again let me tell you 3 something you need to go question by question since you are human kind and very smart....and answer those questions i put for you,,

all i hear is kikes? it is if im not mistaken a degrading racist word,,all i hear is laughin out of the unknown and out of no answers what so ever to the questions i put before you,,

i like to give human kind every thanks giving,,if you pay attention everythanks giving in usa i give human kind something to think about:) ,,this is no any dieffrence

i can 100% assure you that the pyramid of giza were not built by humans alone,,again this is not some 911 bullshit teory out of no where,,this is simple facts that not yet known due to crimes commited by military and goverment sections and not only in the usa
::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2007, 01:08:36 PM »

I said "kikes" because jews lie about their enslavement in the hands of the Egyptians. They were there of their own accord and it's not fair that they lie to sensationalize their own history at the expense of others.

Dude, you have no proof. Maybe you should assemble a team of muscle men and break into Area 51?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2007, 01:10:01 PM »
I said "kikes" because jews lie about their enslavement in the hands of the Egyptians. They were there of their own accord and it's not fair that they lie to sensationalize their own history at the expense of others.

Dude, you have no proof. Maybe you should assemble a team of muscle men and break into Area 51?

Now that's a great idea!!

IFBB Special Forces break out the UFOs to free the world!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2007, 01:10:15 PM »

LOL. Muscle men. ASSEMBLE!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2007, 01:11:28 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2007, 01:15:11 PM »

no ..you saud kikes becausse yorue a rasist,,
you said pyramid of giza were built by humas only because you were fed it through bible,,
you said common things known to humans the most inteligent ANIMALS on planet earth

i dont blame you of what you said since you dont know better,,and why would you? fed up with norms it isnt your fault,,your fault is lying with the fact youre a rasist or well not a rasist maybe but defenitely have issues with other humans ,,,so you are the last example i would suggest have any knowldge about extra terestrial forms of life since if you were in any control you would simply kill them

look what i say on getbig and I TOLD YOU THIS 1000 times before is only truth,,things im 100% aware of and know to be true wether it is bodybuilding or not,,

what i hear from you is back up of your own species which is very good and thats the way it should be ,,but in reality as nice as yoru story sounds it is not the truth

human kind as a whole is not ready for this and the military and goverment sections will give it as excuse in due day when it comes to light inorder to avoid federal crimes and imprionment,,it most likley wont help them but they will give it as excuse,,to be honest they may be right to leave it this way for now
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2007, 01:17:42 PM »
Well, i guess when the goverments finally say the truth and the UFO's fly and Planet Nibiru opens the first interstellar McDonalds i guess we all will remember this historic moment.

Fellas, we on getbig, we knew it first.

Thank you gh15.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2007, 01:20:02 PM »
I still can't see what the bible has to do with this.

No, wait, are you saying the Catholic Church wants to hide the FACT that Jesus was an alien????????????????????????????????

Now i see it, all the healing, walking on water and stuff!! Too easy with anti-gravity laser scalpels!!

I feel i get stupider the more you post, but it's funny, keep it coming.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2007, 01:21:37 PM »
no ..you saud kikes becausse yorue a rasist,,
you said pyramid of giza were built by humas only because you were fed it through bible,,
you said common things known to humans the most inteligent ANIMALS on planet earth

i dont blame you of what you said since you dont know better,,and why would you? fed up with norms it isnt your fault,,your fault is lying with the fact youre a rasist or well not a rasist maybe but defenitely have issues with other humans ,,,so you are the last example i would suggest have any knowldge about extra terestrial forms of life since if you were in any control you would simply kill them

look what i say on getbig and I TOLD YOU THIS 1000 times before is only truth,,things im 100% aware of and know to be true wether it is bodybuilding or not,,

what i hear from you is back up of your own species which is very good and thats the way it should be ,,but in reality as nice as yoru story sounds it is not the truth

human kind as a whole is not ready for this and the military and goverment sections will give it as excuse in due day when it comes to light inorder to avoid federal crimes and imprionment,,it most likley wont help them but they will give it as excuse,,to be honest they may be right to leave it this way for now

You have lost all you credibility with this post, and it's also the biggest self owning EVER.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2007, 01:24:08 PM »
Well, i guess when the goverments finally say the truth and the UFO's fly and Planet Nibiru opens the first interstellar McDonalds i guess we all will remember this historic moment.

Fellas, we on getbig, we knew it first.

Thank you gh15.

you are very welcome,,there is one problem though
many of them dont eat the way we do,,they are species of millions of years before us,,some do some dont,,and planet nibiru...well that is where fantasy comes in,,but its asll good there is one absolute thing on earth as of now and it is time! right now you cant bend get out of the bouneries of time,,right now!,,so time wil put everything everypiece of the puzzle in its place,,

no truth can be hidden from time,,none,,not even if you as humans been betrayed by your own military and fed bullshit for so many years and accepted it blindly,,in my opinion it is betraying the kindness of human beings but as i ssid before maybe its for the best to keep it this way and truman was right when he said that there are things better stay unknown
fallen angel

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2007, 01:24:32 PM »
DK, DW must get his share of the credit!  ::) :D

GH, I don't believe in the bible. I believe in scholars, the translated works of greek historians, various accounts of Persians and semetic tribes, and men who have tried to tell as much of the truth as possible by studying these accounts. This is all conclusive proof.

You're the one who believes in these crackpot theories. You're saying all this, but can't show any proof. Or maybe you're waiting until you and your merry band of muscle men break into area 51 commando style? Will you all dress up like Arnold in Predator?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2007, 01:29:36 PM »
You have lost all you credibility with this post, and it's also the biggest self owning EVER.

if you know me well and you sure dont ,,you would know i never lse credability because its very easy to tell i know what im talking about in every aspect not only bodybuilding

you asked what bible had to do with this,,well absolutly everything,,remember! not every thing on earth is alien to earth,,there are still sons and daughters of planet earth and there is still god of universe,,but along the bible a lot of god signs were via extra terestrial crafts ,,the lights the sounds ..partly nature phenomena and some cant be described any other than extra terestrial,,

i do believe in the bible and in god but it all changes some when you look outside your shell and into the universe and this aduption will come with time as i said

its not that the bible will change or jesus wont be flesh anymore ,,but like jesus was a jew and he made christianity,,the human bible will adapt and with out a changed word in it will be seen in a whole different light with time

you must understand that if you truely read me and my post you can tell im close to a genious,,i dont say i am a genious but everything i say is from practical knowledge of the subject as crazy as it sounds
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2007, 01:32:59 PM »
you are very welcome,,there is one problem though
many of them dont eat the way we do,,they are species of millions of years before us,,some do some dont,,and planet nibiru...well that is where fantasy comes in,,but its asll good there is one absolute thing on earth as of now and it is time! right now you cant bend get out of the bouneries of time,,right now!,,so time wil put everything everypiece of the puzzle in its place,,

no truth can be hidden from time,,none,,not even if you as humans been betrayed by your own military and fed bullshit for so many years and accepted it blindly,,in my opinion it is betraying the kindness of human beings but as i ssid before maybe its for the best to keep it this way and truman was right when he said that there are things better stay unknown

UUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh, beware!!

Now it's "You as humans" and "your military".

They are among us! And gh15 is their leader!

Btw, fuck the bible, i don't believe in that shit. But it doesn't say anything about aliens, it's about god and other religions.

You're not close to a genius, you're a total idiot. The bible's contents can be proven flase in many ways, but it has nothing to do with aliens.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2007, 01:34:09 PM »
DK, DW must get his share of the credit!  ::) :D

GH, I don't believe in the bible. I believe in scholars, the translated works of greek historians, various accounts of Persians and semetic tribes, and men who have tried to tell as much of the truth as possible by studying these accounts. This is all conclusive proof.

You're the one who believes in these crackpot theories. You're saying all this, but can't show any proof. Or maybe you're waiting until you and your merry band of muscle men break into area 51 commando style? Will you all dress up like Arnold in Predator?

bwahahahaa, looks like high doses of testosterone damage more in the brain than previously thought.  ;D ;D ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2007, 01:36:24 PM »
DK, DW must get his share of the credit!  ::) :D

no my friend this is alietn fantasy theories,,they are just diff civilization in unverse who came here in peace,,they are more advanced ,,all the stories you hear about litle grey men being bad its all crap its just humanoids thus the big black eyes for solar energy and light energy seeing everything via infra red that is also why no emotion from them and being so robotic,,

again what i say is absolut although it sounds crazy ,,what i say is truth that is very hard to accept but never the less is truth,,im the last one who would believe it if i didnt know it was truth

what proof do you want me to show you when everything is covered up by goverments and sections of military beyond president levels around the world,,you cant fight a birocracy especially when you walk in no law land and no constitution land,,you just cant

but time will bring it all out wether you want it or not,,dont you want to know where you came from ? dont you want to know it? a big piece of you is not complete if you dont know where you came from and who is your ancestors ,,it will come with time

on earth there is one absolut thing and it is time
fallen angel

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2007, 01:39:43 PM »
GH and Melvin Anthony getting ready to expose Area 51!

BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Sly coming along for gh's deals on buy three vials of gh and get the fourth vial free!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2007, 01:40:39 PM »
its just humanoids thus the big black eyes for solar energy and light energy seeing everything via infra red that is also why no emotion from them and being so robotic,,

STFU you babbling idiot.  gh15, you just blew the last shred of credibility you had.  You are obviously someone on here's sock-puppet and a fraud.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2007, 01:46:26 PM »
  STFU you babbling idiot.  gh15, you just blew the last shred of credibility you had.  You are obviously someone on here's sock-puppet and a fraud.

go read me again and at the end ask yourseld ,,,is this person sounds credible?
i assure you what i say now will give you more thoughts than any show you watch or anyother one you listen to,,,

it is very hard to digest what i say here but it is the truth,,running from it is ok and understood ,,many before you acted same way and to this day we as humans run from it as want to believe that gas is the way of everything for the rich to get richer and etc etc,,its human nature to chose not to believe rther to believe btu if you read me and think about it you would see that with words only on a messege board called getbig i gave you the truth black on off yellow

i never talk about things i dont know are 100% true.
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2007, 02:01:25 PM »
GH and Melvin Anthony getting ready to expose Area 51!

BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Sly coming along for gh's deals on buy three vials of gh and get the fourth vial free!

bwahahahaahahaaa

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2007, 02:03:29 PM »
go read me again and at the end ask yourseld ,,,is this person sounds credible?
i assure you what i say now will give you more thoughts than any show you watch or anyother one you listen to,,,

it is very hard to digest what i say here but it is the truth,,running from it is ok and understood ,,many before you acted same way and to this day we as humans run from it as want to believe that gas is the way of everything for the rich to get richer and etc etc,,its human nature to chose not to believe rther to believe btu if you read me and think about it you would see that with words only on a messege board called getbig i gave you the truth black on off yellow

i never talk about things i dont know are 100% true.

In fact, ask yourself: "Is this person sounds credible?"

Planet Nibiru already fucked up his syntax, what's next?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2007, 02:06:52 PM »
They come in peace and will bring bodybuilding to a new level!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2007, 02:12:58 PM »
They come in peace and will bring bodybuilding to a new level!!

;D