Author Topic: Mr & Mrs.Cutler in Thanksgiving day  (Read 58832 times)

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Re: Mr & Ms.Cutler in Thanksgiving day
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2007, 09:14:48 AM »
I don't know...we didn't weigh him when he walked in.

When he was 220, I told you he was 220...now he's lighter.

Tom doesn't care what he weighs...WHY DO YOU??

Tom does care, or he wouldn't have made such a big deal about it when he supposedly weighed 230.

Tom does care, or he wouldn't be wering multiple and long sleeve shirts in these pics when it's 75 degrees out.
Addicted to the Steal

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2007, 09:19:23 AM »
I have to say that it's really sad that most people today only find pleasure in putting other people down, I know it's not just here on this board but it still applies.  I took a pic of Tom because I had not seen him for a while and I was glad he showed up while Jay and Bob hapenned to be in the shop already.  If i was him and I knew what you guys were saying, I'd say no next time.  BTW Bob called it as he said that the Peanut Gallery would talk smack about TP's weight, boy does he know you guys.  LOL!!
Goofs.
Max.
Check often for updates @

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2007, 09:20:44 AM »
I have to say that it's really sad that most people today only find pleasure in putting other people down, I know it's not just here on this board but it still applies.  I took a pic of Tom because I had not seen him for a while and I was glad he showed up while Jay and Bob hapenned to be in the shop already.  If i was him and I knew what you guys were saying, I'd say no next time.  BTW Bob called it as he said that the Peanut Gallery would talk smack about TP's weight, boy does he know you guys.  LOL!!
Goofs.
Max.
in all fairness Dave Tom brought a lot of that on himself with his attitude.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2007, 09:23:43 AM »
in all fairness Dave Tom brought a lot of that on himself with his attitude.

I 100% agree with SF.

It's good to see Tom relatively healthy, but do you think the "peanut gallery" would act 1/2 this bad if Tom didn't act the way he did?

It's the Getbig Law of Reciprocation

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2007, 09:25:55 AM »
more pics  :) :)

Nice pose, BOB. give us a double biceps instead
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2007, 09:27:32 AM »
I 100% agree with SF.

It's good to see Tom relatively healthy, but do you think the "peanut gallery" would act 1/2 this bad if Tom didn't act the way he did?

It's the Getbig Law of Reciprocation
i also want to say that i IN NO WAY AM SAYING that Tom deserved to run into health problems, i don't wish that on anyone except for people who harm children.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2007, 09:27:36 AM »
Tom does care, or he wouldn't have made such a big deal about it when he supposedly weighed 230.

Tom does care, or he wouldn't be wering multiple and long sleeve shirts in these pics when it's 75 degrees out.

No...it's guys like YOU that cared...as you continue to bring it up. Tom said from day one that he would maintain what he could and hope to slim down as time progressed as it'snot healthy for him to weigh that much and carry that muscle....

You're obsessed, not him.

He also wasn't wearing "multiple layers"...he had ONE shirt on he wore to workout. DAVE asked him to put on one of the new shirts to take a pic...he put it on over the one he had on......

Don't you feel dumber than you already are, now?

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2007, 09:29:34 AM »
I don't know what Tom said in the past as I used to not come here that often.  What I do know is that there is a lot of negative comments on this board but when called on it, people just say they are just goofing off and peeps should be able to take it.  I don't know, seems like a pattern to me.
Check often for updates @

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2007, 09:30:45 AM »
I don't know what Tom said in the past as I used to not come here that often.  What I do know is that there is a lot of negative comments on this board but when called on it, people just say they are just goofing off and peeps should be able to take it.  I don't know, seems like a pattern to me.

Don't waste your time Dave....just a bunch of Marooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo ns!! ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2007, 09:31:11 AM »
I feel so sorry for Tom.

why feel sorry for Tom? I'm sure he's enjoying his life past and beyond bodybuilding. thank God he's still alive. others were not as fortunate as him, and yes, several years ago, Tom would have looked like a freaking Barn door between those two guys. He's moved on long time ago. We all know what happened. Let's be glad for him instead
Get Big, or Die Trying

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2007, 09:33:45 AM »
I vividly recall TP accosting me for questioning his statement that he could not get under 250 lbs after he retired, those of us posting long enough to remember "The thing" know he blew up on multiple occasions,...but, seeing those pictures, I just feel bad for the guy and hope he's in good health;

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2007, 09:34:26 AM »
Cutler is living the good life.  I am quite confident he'll win next year, but then I hope he retires and goes out on top.  It was sad seeing Ronnie decline like that.  Cutler is no Coleman in terms of longterm greatness and impact on the sport, and seeing another Mr O slide down would  suck.

Max, when TP was here, he used to be one of the most cruel people you'd ever see.  Ask him about those days.  

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2007, 09:38:03 AM »
Cutler is living the good life.  I am quite confident he'll win next year, but then I hope he retires and goes out on top.  It was sad seeing Ronnie decline like that.  Cutler is no Coleman in terms of longterm greatness and impact on the sport, and seeing another Mr O slide down would  suck.

Max, when TP was here, he used to be one of the most cruel people you'd ever see.  Ask him about those days.  

So were you...

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2007, 09:38:39 AM »
Cutler must be thankful that he can have sex with his wife's nostrils.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2007, 09:39:21 AM »
According to Flex Jan,2004 by Greg Merritt http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_11_21/ai_111506233

In 2003, Tom Prince's life nearly ended. This is his story - Personal Drama - Interview

HE ALMOST DIED FOR US BITCHES!!  :o
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2007, 09:40:58 AM »
So were you...

No he wasn't.  He was only mean to pro bb'ers, not actual people::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2007, 09:44:32 AM »

"Hi, I'm IFBB Professional Bodybuilder Tom Prince, and I'm here to tell you that drugs are nothing more than a 'finishing touch' in building a pro's physique.  Pro bodybuilding is 98% training, diet, and muscletech, and less than 2% drugs.  The drugs really aren't that important."

-TP, 2003 

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2007, 09:47:36 AM »

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2007, 09:53:28 AM »
Goofs.
Max.

Were you in any of the pics, or did you spend most of your time in the back whacking off to pics of your hero Jay?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2007, 09:56:15 AM »

"Hi, I'm IFBB Professional Bodybuilder Tom Prince, and I'm here to tell you that drugs are nothing more than a 'finishing touch' in building a pro's physique.  Pro bodybuilding is 98% training, diet, and muscletech, and less than 2% drugs.  The drugs really aren't that important."

-TP, 2003 
Give him a break. He can't train as hard anymore because he no longer has access to advil.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2007, 10:00:33 AM »

-TP, 2003 

please tell me tom didn't really say that?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2007, 10:03:23 AM »
I remember many many MANY posts about TP bragging how he could maintain 240-50lbs and have to TRY to lose muscle to maintain his health.

If it weren't for those types of comments that TP would consistently make on here, MM, and BB.com boards, I'm sure people would not be so quick to point out how small Tom is currently.
I don't think it really has anything to do with his health, or that they want him to die- but with this crowd I would not be surprised.
TP had a certain "charm" about his posts. Always degrading to many people on many boards.
Again, if TP didn't have his attitude, I'm sure people everywhere would treat him differently.
You reap what you sow. :-\

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2007, 10:05:27 AM »
please tell me tom didn't really say that?

He absolutely did.  That's what makes this so funny.  ;D

(I think I added the "muscletech" part, but the rest was pretty much a direct quote.)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2007, 10:07:12 AM »
Advil is a hell of a drug.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2007, 10:10:15 AM »

In Prince's particular case we're not "just goofing off", Max, we really don't like the guy.