Author Topic: SO what do YOU THINK...  (Read 3220 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

SO what do YOU THINK...
« on: November 24, 2007, 09:27:49 AM »
Lonelyme did for thanks giving. The guys has no family. Maybe his bed nurse spoon fed him a tub of mash potatoes and gravy. What do you guys think the obese keith did for thanks giving?  :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: SO what do YOU THINK...
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 09:29:25 AM »
i tell you one thing... he didnt spend his thanksgiving worrying about what YOU did
Z

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 09:29:58 AM »
i tell you one thing... he didnt spend his thanksgiving worrying about what YOU did
You are right. He was worried whether or not to start with pie or turkey.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 09:30:58 AM »

good answer bluto

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 09:31:53 AM »

Owned, Thread closed.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 09:33:12 AM »
i think he contemplated ULTIMATE POWER.  In a single burst of energy he rise from the couch.  Starting from a point of perfect orthogonality he will box squat his massive frame.  The energy expenditure will be so great that it will require the conversion of all of his fat stores.  When he reaches the top of his Range of Motion he will have shed all of the blubber and stand tall at 400lbs of pure muscle.  Then he will call to me through the astral plane and I will give him his due praise.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 09:38:20 AM »
i think he contemplated ULTIMATE POWER.  In a single burst of energy he rise from the couch.  Starting from a point of perfect orthogonality he will box squat his massive frame.  The energy expenditure will be so great that it will require the conversion of all of his fat stores.  When he reaches the top of his Rand of Motion he will have shed all of the blubber and stand tall at 400lbs of pure muscle.  Then he will call to me through the astral plane and I will give him his due praise.
Translation: He will plop his fat ass off the couch and roll to the dinner table for some pie and i will give him props out of sympathy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 09:39:42 AM »
HAHAHAHAHHA second time a Bluto post made me LOL.

You're on a roll, Blutroll. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2007, 09:44:53 AM »
Translation: He will plop his fat ass off the couch and roll to the dinner table for some pie and i will give him props out of sympathy.

what do you think his physique would look like if you lasered off all the fat.  Probably ridiculously huge.  Like a tourist from Jupiter on vacation, taking in the sights of this pathetic gravity-well we call earth.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2007, 09:46:56 AM »
hahahahahahahaaa.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2007, 09:47:09 AM »
listen to my new track..

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2007, 09:47:15 AM »
what do you think his physique would look like if you lasered off all the fat.  Probably ridiculously huge.  Like a tourist from Jupiter on vacation, taking in the sights of this pathetic gravity-well we call earth.
I think he'd look like a giant deflated water balloon

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2007, 09:48:42 AM »
IM GONNA RIPP THE EYES OF YOUR HEAD AND PISS AT YOUR DEAD SCULP, YOU FUCKEDDDD WITH THE WRONG MARINE!!!

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2007, 09:58:45 AM »
IM GONNA RIPP THE EYES OF YOUR HEAD AND PISS AT YOUR DEAD SCULP, YOU FUCKEDDDD WITH THE WRONG MARINE!!!
El no speako el Espanol  :-\

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2007, 10:10:32 AM »
Here is lonelyme at the olympia expo before he spillt gravy all over his lavender shirt "GOD DAMN IT!!!!!" and had to switch into his black shirt and plaid tent tarpe. As you can see he has some supplements in his convenient carrying cage built into his Jh06-668a Electric Scooter

EDIT: this was prior to the tire blowing out.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2007, 10:15:25 AM »
Forgive me i am mistaken. The jh06-668a electric scooter has a 550 pounds weight cap out. Lonelyme was using the XT-550 Bariatric Scooter. The XT-550 has a triple reinforced seat frame, reinforced seat post, and reinforced non-skid front fender footrests -- making this one of the most capable scooters available. Please note: Basket and Mirror are standard, however batteries are not included in price. Available Colors: Red, Blue and Hunter Green.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2007, 10:21:14 AM »
Forgive me i am mistaken. The jh06-668a electric scooter has a 550 pounds weight cap out. Lonelyme was using the XT-550 Bariatric Scooter. The XT-550 has a triple reinforced seat frame, reinforced seat post, and reinforced non-skid front fender footrests -- making this one of the most capable scooters available. Please note: Basket and Mirror are standard, however batteries are not included in price. Available Colors: Red, Blue and Hunter Green.

I was grocery shopping a couple of weeks ago and there was a huge guy in one of those carts - and I shit you not - the name of of it was 'Fortess 2000.' Thing must have been 4.5' long by 4' wide with huge tires. It looked like an ATV. With the size of the dude in it, I hope it had a super strong clutch. 

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2007, 10:23:39 AM »
I was grocery shopping a couple of weeks ago and there was a huge guy in one of those carts - and I shit you not - the name of of it was 'Fortess 2000.' Thing must have been 4.5' long by 4' wide with huge tires. It looked like an ATV. With the size of the dude in it, I hope it had a super strong clutch. 
Hell... onlyme might as well just drive his car though walmart and get people to hand him stuff from the isles because we know he is too fat to be walking about for the time it takes to get what he needs. He is the kind of guy who gets winded from walking to his bathroom.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2007, 10:24:54 AM »
Here is this fortress... i am currently looking for the fortress 2000. Onlyme however might need a fortress 5000

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2007, 10:26:07 AM »
http://www.activelite.com/mp_fortress_2000_scooter.htm
omfg are you kidding me? This can only hold 350. Only me is atleast 600 pounds. I don't think they make a fortress 5000

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 10:28:10 AM »
Standard Features
· 750 lbs. capacity
· Heavy-duty steel frame
· Rear axle - 3/4" hardened steel
· Gear belt driven (non-slip)
· Instant power
· Mechanical release motor locks
· Rear shocks (adjustable)
· Dynamic 5 speed controller and joystick
· Front wheels - 3 1/2" x 10"
· Rear wheels - 4" x 16"
· Recharger
· PEV footrests
· Five year limited warranty on base frame
· One year all components, one year electrical
· Seat system width: 18" - 28" (2" increments)
· Seat system depth: 18" - 24" (2" increments)
· Non-marring grey tires optionally available

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2007, 10:32:32 AM »
http://www.activelite.com/mp_fortress_2000_scooter.htm
omfg are you kidding me? This can only hold 350. Only me is atleast 600 pounds. I don't think they make a fortress 5000
Bwaha. It was definitely the four-wheel model, and the dude was definitely exceeding the noted safety/weight guidelines. He was spilling out both sides. In fact, I remember him parked in the middle of the aisle as he reached for something and there was not enough room on the leeside for me to pass so I had to wait behind him. Fucker knew I was there and laboured the effort just to make me wait. Felt like tipping him on his side.  >:(   

/probably couldn't have budged him

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2007, 10:50:33 AM »
why are you so obsessed with him?
tank u jesus

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2007, 10:53:30 AM »
why are you so obsessed with him?
Some of the greatest minds of our time were known as "obsessed". I ask you what is so wrong with being obsessed? We would not have the marvelous creations today that we have if it were not for the ever so determind individual. While you alternate between the tv, your texting on your cell phone, and any other thing that comes you way i am making marvelous creations.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2007, 11:32:52 AM »
Some of the greatest minds of our time were known as "obsessed". I ask you what is so wrong with being obsessed? We would not have the marvelous creations today that we have if it were not for the ever so determind individual. While you alternate between the tv, your texting on your cell phone, and any other thing that comes you way i am making marvelous creations.

was it your gimmick account that created all your base are belong to getbig? :D
tank u jesus