Author Topic: HULK HOGAN BLINDSIDED: WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE WITHOUT TELLING HIM!  (Read 24480 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: HULK HOGAN BLINDSIDED: WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE WITHOUT TELLING HIM!
« Reply #225 on: November 28, 2007, 03:07:54 PM »
In other words you're gay and believe the "wife" of the relationship should get half of what the "man" earned?

I smell GED. Did you finish high school with this type of witty reparte? LOL

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #226 on: November 28, 2007, 03:09:36 PM »
Yeah, when you get divorced then OVER the money, and she still takes 1/2 that will teach her not to sign.

::)

My sarcasm was likely lost in the midst of your rage.  I was telling him to ask his wife for a post-nuptial agreement as a way for him to learn what a stupid, stupid move that is. 
Although it seems perfectly reasonable to say "Hey wife, I'm making money, so sign this form that says when we get divorced you're out on your ass.  I still love you though, and don't expect to get divorced."

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #227 on: November 28, 2007, 03:12:27 PM »
I didn't know that kid died.

Is "buffgeek" a fucking liar or did the kid really die?

My bad.. I guess I shoulda said his life is over. Still the same issue they will most likely face. I would be shocked if there wasnt legal action taken.

I think the kid is braindead :(

John Graziano, the 22-year-old active-duty Marine that was a passenger in Hogan Knows Best co-star Nick Hogan's Toyota Supra when it crashed in late August, is expected to require lifelong care that will probably require he spend the remainder of his life in a nursing home, according to recently filed court documents.

A September 19 report filed by registered nurse Joanne Jones -- who was hired by Pinellas County court to examine and determine if Graziano, who remains in critical condition at a St. Petersburg hospital, is incapacitated -- said he was comatose, on "total life support," and may have suffered a seizure due to injuries from the crash, The St. Petersburg Times reported Tuesday.  

While the report claims Graziano is responsive to pinches and also has gag reflexes, he has otherwise not responded to touch or sound and his pupils are fixed, a sign they are not reacting to light, according to The Times

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #228 on: November 28, 2007, 03:21:27 PM »
Shouldn't there be a Top 10 list here somewhere?
TOP TEN REASONS LINDA HOGAN IS DIVORCING HULKSTER

1. Having sex with Hogan once per month too much of an inconvenience.
2. Still mad at Hulk for not being around when "George Foreman Grill" call came in 12 years ago.
3. Still hasn't seen herself in the mirror in the morning without make-up.
4. Vince McMahon told her it fits his story arc for Hulk, and that they'll publicly reconcile at Wrestlemania 25 in Miami.
5. 17 Million Dollar home on Biscayne Bay in Miami not good enough for her dogs, who specifically requested 'Ocean View' suite.
6. Hulkster refused to pay for her liposuction, telling her instead to 'Get down to the gym brother and work it off!"
7. Caught Hulk sniffing Brooke's dirty panties in the laundry room a la 'Vision Quest'.
8. Disappointed because she expected to inherit Hulk Hogan Empire four years ago according to WWF Life Expectancy charts.
9. Has better opportunity to star in her own MILFhunter video series.
10. Received offer of marriage from younger, richer, more muscular ALEX23.
BigNationRadio.com

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #229 on: November 28, 2007, 03:35:39 PM »
I smell GED. Did you finish high school with this type of witty reparte? LOL
You must be a bitter black man who's wife left him for a wealthy white man.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: November 28, 2007, 04:44:25 PM »
bad news brothers...

More from 411mania.com...

Hulk Hogan was with Nick and his friends when they bought alcohol before the crash...

Authorities have released a 133 page official report on the Nick Hogan car crash from last August.

The most shocking new detail from the report is that Hulk Hogan was with Nick, John Graziano (who was severly injured later in the car crash), and two of their friends, Barrett Lawrance and Daniel Jacobs, when he purchased two cases of Miller Lite beer, two cases of Corona beer, one case of Miller Chill beer, and five bags of ice from a Albertson's store in Clearwater, FL. The report says that Hogan and the boys carred the alcohol together from the store.

They then spent time boating. Afterwards, they tried to go to Shepard's Tiki Bar but could not get in because Nick was underage. The bouncer who turned them away told authorities that Hulk Hogan and all the boys except Nick were holding Corona beer bottles, while Nick was drinking from a plastic green cup. This information is key because authorities discovered after the wreck that Nick had been drinking despite being underage. The alcohol that he drank was likely bought by his father, Hulk Hogan.

The group then went to Arigato's Steakhouse in Clearwater, FL with Nick and Graziano taking a yellow Supra and Jacobs and Lawrance taking a silver Dodge Viper. Both cars were owned by Hulk Hogan.

Investigators believe that the two cars then raced until Nick lost control of the Supra and crashed, leaving Graziano severly injured. Jacobs and Lawrance have denied that they were racing Hogan. Lawrance has admitted though that the Supra was doing around 100mph when it crashed. The speed limit on the street was 40mph.

Nick has been charged with Reckless Driving Involving Serious Bodily Injury, Use of a Motor Vehicle in Commission of a Felony, Operating a Vehicle with a Breath Alcohol Level of .02 or Higher while Under the Age of 21, and Having Illegal Window Tint. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #231 on: November 28, 2007, 05:22:14 PM »
My sarcasm was likely lost in the midst of your rage.  I was telling him to ask his wife for a post-nuptial agreement as a way for him to learn what a stupid, stupid move that is. 
Although it seems perfectly reasonable to say "Hey wife, I'm making money, so sign this form that says when we get divorced you're out on your ass.  I still love you though, and don't expect to get divorced."

No, no... I was agreeing with you on your sarcasm actually... It's all good.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #232 on: November 28, 2007, 05:25:52 PM »
No, no... I was agreeing with you on your sarcasm actually... It's all good.

Okay, I should stop pouring my absenthe over this sugar cube then.  I must have had too much already.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #233 on: November 28, 2007, 05:53:09 PM »
Probably because i haven't read it yet, which didn't occur to this genius. And won't; triple h is busy giving speeches, not listening.

Most of the guys on here are clearly part of the angry white demographic - a specific type with absolultely no balanced perspectives and a lot of bitterness towards women. They think Tom Lekis makes a lot of sense, watch plenty of Spike TV, relate far more to male public figures like Hulk and wouldn't mind and occasional monster truck show. It's ok guys we understand; slightly amusing but mainly pathetic, one-dimensional dogma being regurgitated here - they're talking at, not with Laura and others, giving speeches. ;D

I'm out-you're boring and predictable in your ball-worship of your various male icons. *yawn*

Most excellent evasive manuvering.  Worthy of any rhetorical apologist. 

And your calling the educational level of others into question is just a brilliant argumentative manuver.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #234 on: November 28, 2007, 05:57:07 PM »
bad news brothers......

Hulk Hogan was with Nick and his friends when they bought alcohol before the crash... 

Damn.  Not a good thing.  Pretty stupid, actually...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #235 on: November 28, 2007, 06:09:22 PM »
Hmmm, as some have suggested on here, this "divorce" could be a ploy to protect their financial status. It is a long shot but interesting nonetheless. Also, let me be clear, even if this is true I still think Linda Bollea is a fucking whore.

Best Regards.