Author Topic: Hey beach watched UH play Boise  (Read 898 times)

body88

Hey beach watched UH play Boise
« on: November 26, 2007, 07:24:21 AM »
Beach, I dont get many UH games out here in Boston. I was very impressed with Brennen. Like you said a very accurate passer. How about those wr's you guys have.

Did you go to the game?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Hey beach watched UH play Boise
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 10:24:45 AM »
Beach, I dont get many UH games out here in Boston. I was very impressed with Brennen. Like you said a very accurate passer. How about those wr's you guys have.

Did you go to the game?

I was there.  I'm a season ticket holder.  The most fun I've ever had at a football game.  The atmosphere was just electric.  We made them use a silent count.  I was most proud of our D.  We shut down a very good offense in the second half. 

Did you see the hit by LB Blaze Soares on Avery?  It's at about the 40 second mark of this clip: 
  That was probably my favorite play of the game. 

I think we have the best WR group in the nation.  Rivers is a tough, fast, inside/outside WR with great hands and great size.  He will go pretty high in the draft if he nails the combine.  Bess is an ankle breaker with terrific hands.  I think he goes on the second day.  Grice-Mullens is our best RAC WR.  If he comes out early (like Bess) he could go on the second day too.  C.J. Hawthorne is really fast and I don't think he has dropped a pass all season.  He'll get into camp as a FA or could slip into the late rounds if he runs a 4.4 at his pro day workout.  Those four play the entire game.  They are thoroughbreds. 

Brennan is just terrific.  A few bad passes, but he did what he has done his entire three-year career:  threw strikes all over the field. 

I'll be at the Washington game this weekend yelling like a maniac.   :) 

Are you going to the BC game?