Author Topic: Should Ron increase the Post limit for Bluto?  (Read 6953 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Should Ron increase the Post limit for Bluto?
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2007, 12:41:00 PM »
no thats me telling you to fuck off, i get 100's of pms per day on here from all kinds of people, you're a nobody so thats the right response
'You still haven't addressed the question. According to your logic you are gay. Do you agree?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2007, 12:42:17 PM »
Sorry Bloated, but im not leafy, I told you this is my only handle on this board.
You seem like you need a good shoulder to cry on.  PM me I'll listen.

you post the exact same shit he does, word by word
and you show up just in time of his meltdown

::) whatever. make no difference to me.
Z

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2007, 12:42:53 PM »

'You still haven't addressed the question. According to your logic you are gay. Do you agree?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2007, 12:44:27 PM »

there you go. the 50th time you melt down today, keep going! reminds me of the time chaos melted for three weeks and ask me if i were gay or straight (recently it turned out chaos supports power rod and his posting of gaysex photos)

so this is what you homos do - you ask if someone is gay so you can find out if it's worth your time trying to hook up.
Z

The Jeenius

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2007, 12:45:38 PM »

It must be tough. 21k posts, and none of them were u able to compose the words you really want to tell everyone. 

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2007, 12:46:23 PM »
there you go. the 50th time you melt down today, keep going! reminds me of the time chaos melted for three weeks and ask me if i were gay or straight (recently it turned out chaos supports power rod and his posting of gaysex photos)

so this is what you homos do - you ask if someone is gay so you can find out if it's worth your time trying to hook up.

Why are you avoiding the question. You say that anything male related is gay. So you like bodybuilding and you like nasser. According to your logic this constitutes as gay. So you are admiting you are gay. Do you agree?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2007, 12:47:45 PM »
Why are you avoiding the question. You say that anything male related is gay. So you like bodybuilding and you like nasser. According to your logic this constitutes as gay. So you are admiting you are gay. Do you agree?

no you're saying this. not me.
seriously, are you retarded for real? you look retarded. one of the weirdest faces on getbig ive ever seen, not trying to hate on you but it would be easier if i know if youre retarded as i then can approach you differently in discussion.

let me know bro
Z

affy

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2007, 12:48:25 PM »
Total Time Spent Online:     131 days, 20 hours and 51 minutes.
Total Posts:    21122 posts
Total Topics Started:    1536 topics
Number of Polls Created:    0 polls
Number of Votes Cast:    0 votes

no way that only one person uses this account...ROFL thats insane

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2007, 12:50:48 PM »
no you're saying this. not me.
seriously, are you retarded for real? you look retarded. one of the weirdest faces on getbig ive ever seen, not trying to hate on you but it would be easier if i know if youre retarded as i then can approach you differently in discussion.

let me know bro

You judge guys by looks? Are you trying to tell me you are gay? I am only using YOUR logic to define how you see the world and you are full of contradictions. Soooo.... 'You still haven't addressed the question. According to your logic you are gay. Do you agree?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2007, 12:51:48 PM »
No my friend.... THIS is a meltdown

Bluto
Getbig V

ULTRA MASTER

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: The_Leafy_Bug on: Today at 11:46:27 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: The_Leafy_Bug on Today at 11:45:33 AM

look you fucking retard, ive got no clue what you're on about. i make 100 posts a day you think i memorized any of your bullshit posts? go fuck yourself you skinny queer

hahaha, I can only imagine how badly this kid was smashing his keyboard as he typed out this response to Leafy. Might as well put Bluto on suicide watch, the kid's eyes are watering all over the place today.

It's pretty obvious Bluto is a community gimmick account.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2007, 12:52:09 PM »
You judge guys by looks? Are you trying to tell me you are gay? I am only using YOUR logic to define how you see the world and you are full of contradictions. Soooo.... 'You still haven't addressed the question. According to your logic you are gay. Do you agree?

do i judge people by their look? absolutely. you look seriously retarded. you got a giant head and the smile of a retard. that would explain your behaviour on here when posting.

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2007, 12:53:46 PM »
Total Time Spent Online:     131 days, 20 hours and 51 minutes.
Total Posts:    21122 posts
Total Topics Started:    1536 topics
Number of Polls Created:    0 polls
Number of Votes Cast:    0 votes

no way that only one person uses this account...ROFL thats insane

imagine that, since 2004!  :o
Z

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2007, 12:54:34 PM »
do i judge people by their look? absolutely. you look seriously retarded. you got a giant head and the smile of a retard. that would explain your behaviour on here when posting.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2007, 12:55:53 PM »

;D

Z

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2007, 12:57:12 PM »

Many people with hurt feelings in this thread :D

Let me know if you need counseling

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2007, 12:59:43 PM »

Many people with hurt feelings in this thread :D

Let me know if you need counseling

haha yes. a whole river full of tears and another thread about me... im starting to realize how squadfather feels! it wont be long now until people will start registering accounts with the sole purpose on trying to 'take me on' like they have with him...

Z

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2007, 01:00:51 PM »
;D

Hahahah i have nothing to prove to you. I am a chick magnet. You have some pictures of me at 4 am looking like a meth head hopped on ephedrine. Everyone looks weird when they cut to the extreme.... but anyway... this is besides the point. Soooo.... You still haven't addressed the question. According to your logic you are gay. Do you agree?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2007, 01:02:30 PM »

HAHAHAHAA I'm in your head, you bring me up every chance you get!

Everyone is calling you out and you're melting like whores at Elvis' grave.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2007, 01:02:54 PM »
Hahahah i have nothing to prove to you. I am a chick magnet. You have some pictures of me at 4 am looking like a meth head hopped on ephedrine. Everyone looks weird when they cut to the extreme.... but anyway... this is besides the point. Soooo.... You still haven't addressed the question. According to your logic you are gay. Do you agree?

you're a chick magnet?!  ::) im sure they're all over your retard face, giant head and 130 pounds body. how tall are you ? 5,5?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2007, 01:05:05 PM »
HAHAHAHAA I'm in your head, you bring me up every chance you get!

Everyone is calling you out and you're melting like whores at Elvis' grave.

wanna illustrate a point of a queer - long no further than chaos! why WOULDNT i use you as an example? it's perfect and it's recent (from today)

make sense.
Z

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2007, 01:05:53 PM »
haha yes. a whole river full of tears and another thread about me... im starting to realize how squadfather feels! it wont be long now until people will start registering accounts with the sole purpose on trying to 'take me on' like they have with him...

What's the point in attacking The Super ?

"Life is a like box of chocolates" comes to mind  :D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2007, 01:07:09 PM »
you're a chick magnet?!  ::) im sure they're all over your retard face, giant head and 130 pounds body. how tall are you ? 5,5?
I don't have to prove anything to you because even if i showed evidence you would refuse to believe it but anyway... this is not the point. Sooo... 'You still haven't addressed the question. According to your logic you are gay. Do you agree?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2007, 01:09:21 PM »
wanna illustrate a point of a queer - long no further than chaos! why WOULDNT i use you as an example? it's perfect and it's recent (from today)

make sense.

Leafy owns the shit out of you. He puts you to shame and you should be embarrassed to post here.

You constantly make threads about others you are an obsessed stalker, all of you that use this "Bluto" account should be embarrassed. :-[
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2007, 01:09:35 PM »
I don't have to prove anything to you because even if i showed evidence you would refuse to believe it but anyway... this is not the point. Sooo... 'You still haven't addressed the question. According to your logic you are gay. Do you agree?

haha why would any girl be interested in a ugly retarded midget like yourself?
Z

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2007, 01:11:33 PM »
Do you take your keyboard in to have the refresh button replaced or do you wait until you find one on the donkeycart?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!