Author Topic: Guess who this bodybuilding aficionado is!!! No joke!!!  (Read 3890 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: Guess who this bodybuilding aficionado is!!! No joke!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2007, 03:34:42 PM »
Yes that's Jimmy Saville who made gay advances to (and scored with) Arnold after the 66 Universe. This was one of the stories I mentioned in my expose of sordid bodybuilding secrets before I received some nasty warnings and all content of my stories was deleted by the powers that be. I was just about to get to the juicy bits as well :'(

Awwwwww...gee. That's too bad. I was really looking forward to your concocted, morbid stories.  ::)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2007, 03:42:31 PM »
Yes that's Jimmy Saville who made gay advances to (and scored with) Arnold after the 66 Universe. This was one of the stories I mentioned in my expose of sordid bodybuilding secrets before I received some nasty warnings and all content of my stories was deleted by the powers that be. I was just about to get to the juicy bits as well :'(

What proof do you have of this did you take any pictures while you where waiting your turn.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2007, 04:08:06 PM »

What proof do you have of this did you take any pictures while you where waiting your turn.

HAHAHAHA...  :D

Exactly. Just another clown trying to bring the circus to town.

Master Blaster

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2007, 04:11:42 PM »

You sound like a jealous little queen.  ;)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
$