Author Topic: Redskins Sean Taylor dead at age 24  (Read 10257 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Redskins Sean Taylor dead at age 24
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2007, 10:17:59 AM »

he had 1 kid

Monster lack of humor... Durex

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2007, 10:19:12 AM »
your brother=Doc holiday?

nah, but he managed a pharmacy.  in that business, you deal with desperate addicts all day long.  

It was an inside job - the girl working there called in, and her brother and boyfriend came in to rob him.  THey were going to shoot him in the back room, they later confessed.  Big delivery of oxy that day or something.  The guy he hit craps in a bag now and has a limp and is back in prison.  His partner dropped his gun and bucket and ran when he saw his friend get hit.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2007, 10:20:01 AM »
you got that right.  cemetary full of people who "shoulda, coulda, woulda"

when UPS or jehovahs witnesses or anyone else knocks on my door unexpectedly, I answer armed.  Only a fool would not.  And when you hear a crash in the middle of the night, you don't pick up a knife and run out the door into the barrel of an awaiting shooter counting on just that.   You hit the floor, call 911 from the cell and point your AR at the fcking door.  If the clown wants to walk through the door, you put him down. 

::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2007, 10:22:23 AM »
nah, but he managed a pharmacy.  in that business, you deal with desperate addicts all day long.  

It was an inside job - the girl working there called in, and her brother and boyfriend came in to rob him.  THey were going to shoot him in the back room, they later confessed.  Big delivery of oxy that day or something.  The guy he hit craps in a bag now and has a limp and is back in prison.  His partner dropped his gun and bucket and ran when he saw his friend get hit.

GOD DAMN...That OXY is a big seller on the streets...i know it sells a lot in Philly
But i was watching court Tv like sunday, you know the shocking videos shit...Well these 2 kids came in with masks and shit...well the owner saw them and immediatley started shooting....like off the rip...these dudes were in the store a total of about 4 sec before they broke out the door as fast as they could...it was hella funny

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2007, 10:22:45 AM »
The nuggah got what he deserved.  He wanted to live all "gangsta"  well he dies all "gangsta"  He wanted street cred and got it.  These porch monkeys just don't get it.  He was given millions of dollars on a silver plater, yet he still hung around with his ghetto buddies, he spent money like it was going out of style.  He hung around with a bad crowd and paid for it with his life.  People like him and VIck and numerous other athletes will never get it.  They want to act like they are from the hood, even after neing given millions.  He is no loss to the NFL.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2007, 10:24:00 AM »

lol... why the eye roll?  I'm trying to help any young readers who would instinctively run into a dark unknown number of armed assailants, half awake and ready to throw haymakers.  The #1 goal is to stay alive, and prone with weapon at door is the best option here.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2007, 10:25:17 AM »
The shot probably wasn't intended to kill, otherwise he'd have been shot 5-6 times.

Wife & kid extremely lucky to have avoided same fate considering they were defenseless.

Obviously this was payback, wasn't supposed to be fatal IMO.

How someone goes without security in Florida especially, after what happened a week ago... :-\

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2007, 10:26:49 AM »
The nuggah got what he deserved.  He wanted to live all "gangsta"  well he dies all "gangsta"  He wanted street cred and got it.  These porch monkeys just don't get it.  He was given millions of dollars on a silver plater, yet he still hung around with his ghetto buddies, he spent money like it was going out of style.  He hung around with a bad crowd and paid for it with his life.  People like him and VIck and numerous other athletes will never get it.  They want to act like they are from the hood, even after neing given millions.  He is no loss to the NFL.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2007, 10:28:05 AM »
My brother had two ghetto ****** follow him and his wife out to his car at a mall in orlando after he told them to leave his wife alone because they were talking shit to her inside the mall.   They came up to his car and pulled out a bat and said "whats up now", my brother flipped open his jacket and put his glock up to one of those monkey's foreheads and they ran like a couple of bitches.  Moral of the story:  Carrying a gun when you live around ****** isnt a bad idea!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2007, 10:28:10 AM »
seems that all black guys die by shooting.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2007, 10:28:40 AM »
lol... why the eye roll?  I'm trying to help any young readers who would instinctively run into a dark unknown number of armed assailants, half awake and ready to throw haymakers.  The #1 goal is to stay alive, and prone with weapon at door is the best option here.

Here's Rob walking his dog in suburban Florida.   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2007, 10:29:08 AM »
GOD DAMN...That OXY is a big seller on the streets...i know it sells a lot in Philly
But i was watching court Tv like sunday, you know the shocking videos shit...Well these 2 kids came in with masks and shit...well the owner saw them and immediatley started shooting....like off the rip...these dudes were in the store a total of about 4 sec before they broke out the door as fast as they could...it was hella funny

yeah, SW Florida is poor area.  Lots of elderly and welfare folks that live on painkillers, and this was before they had the big doctor crackdown.  Guys would come in with scripts for 20 to 50 oxys a day.  sells like crazy here.  2 or 3 ODs per week in the paper.  Really crackish.

Yeah, real gunfights are over like that.  The police took the video and never released it.  One kid pulled gun and reached for counter and my brother hit him, then the dude ran.  My brother dropped to waist level and came out the side of the clerks area to main store, to meet dude #2, but he dropped his bucket and gun and actually broke his hand hitting the door (it sticks sometimes) on the way out.  Fucker was running.  THe guy that got shot had warrants for attempted murder on a police officer before.  He drove to Miami with a 45 round in his gut and got surgery under his uncle's name, then was arrested.  How he lived that long is beyond me.  Blood and shit on the sidewalk after he ran out.  I was in the store an hour before then, hanging out too.  Crazy how fast shit happens.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2007, 10:30:13 AM »
Here's Rob walking his dog in suburban Florida.   ;D

you just made me laugh a snot rocket.  nice one!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2007, 10:31:07 AM »
Max!  ;D
a

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2007, 10:33:26 AM »
i can't wait til espn, and foxsports turn sean taylor into Saint Sean Taylor...and we here how he changed the world with his football prowess...
footloose and fancy free

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2007, 10:41:55 AM »
To die so young is such a tragedy, at least he had his shot at life.......
L

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2007, 10:58:30 AM »
ill keep his family in my prayers :(
Im sure that will help  ::)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2007, 11:13:42 AM »
another dead monkey in monkeytown.
You fat fvck.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2007, 11:20:11 AM »
seems that all black guys die by shooting.
And whites die of Meth overdose.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2007, 11:21:10 AM »
To die so young is such a tragedy, at least he had his shot at life.......

;D
a

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2007, 11:23:37 AM »

He was a kid, only 24 years old. I believe this was his 4th season in the NFL. If you made millions at age 20-21 would every decision you made be the correct one?  He probably made a few bad decisions in his personal life, but then again who hasn't.  And as a parent I feel bad for his 1 yr. old daughter.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2007, 11:24:27 AM »
And whites die of Meth overdose.

Racist.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2007, 11:25:29 AM »
someone should have shot vick in the groin...taxpayers wouldn't have to pay for that scab to live in jail.
footloose and fancy free

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2007, 11:33:30 AM »
i don't know what's worse the fact he's dead or the complete and utter disregard for another person's life because they are black.  Sad sad story but hey this is America!  The home of the racist and proud.  Oh and as for the whole 'i need a gun to be safe' what if lets say the US didn't allow people (anyone) to have guns criminals or regular people.  You kind of fu*ked up with the whole right to bear arms thing didn't you?? Don't you think it would be safer than the continual fear fuelled arms race that is constantly going on? oh wow the ghetto dude's have glocks, i need a magnum, he has an sawnoff, i need an AK, he has an AK, i need an RPG launcher and so on. 
Abandon every hope...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2007, 11:36:49 AM »
i don't know what's worse the fact he's dead or the complete and utter disregard for another person's life because they are black.  Sad sad story but hey this is America!  The home of the racist and proud.  Oh and as for the whole 'i need a gun to be safe' what if lets say the US didn't allow people (anyone) to have guns criminals or regular people.  You kind of fu*ked up with the whole right to bear arms thing didn't you?? Don't you think it would be safer than the continual fear fuelled arms race that is constantly going on? oh wow the ghetto dude's have glocks, i need a magnum, he has an sawnoff, i need an AK, he has an AK, i need an RPG launcher and so on. 

You need only this!