Author Topic: What is the IQ of the average getbigger?  (Read 12560 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: What is the IQ of the average getbigger?
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2007, 07:56:52 PM »
  I actually took the culture-free and classical I.Q tests of the IHIS years ago, and I scored 155 - out of a possible maximum of 167 - on the classical I.Q test and reached ceilling score of 152+ on the culture-free test. But don't take these tests seriously. First of all, they have no time limit, so the test doesen't take into consideration invoked potential, the single most important factor of "G", or general intelligence. Also, the test is not properly G loaded in the sense that the items do not have increased complexity, meaning that the test's true ceilling is probably around 140 to 145 and not 167 like the test designer intended to.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I have no idea how accurate the test is. If it's a "feel good" test it didn't work too well in my case.  :D

The test is timed in fact.

There's the TA3 test for guys like you with above average intelligence.  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2007, 12:36:32 AM »
Don't try to argue with suckmycock, he's the most ignorant person on the board.

Some day eventually he will get over his hatred and wake up.

He is treating history like nutrition, he thinks he knows best but in fact it's a mixture of the discovery channel and Looney Toons.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2007, 03:33:29 AM »
I have no idea how accurate the test is. If it's a "feel good" test it didn't work too well in my case.  :D

The test is timed in fact.

There's the TA3 test for guys like you with above average intelligence:D
LOL. The first thing shown was a 'sequencing' test. You know, visual stuff....with a rapidly-decreasing countdown clock and everything. That's where I beat a retreat.

/my balls should re-emerge sometime this afternoon  :-\

suckmymuscle

« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2007, 02:11:38 PM »
Don't try to argue with suckmycock, he's the most ignorant person on the board.

Some day eventually he will get over his hatred and wake up.

He is treating history like nutrition, he thinks he knows best but in fact it's a mixture of the discovery channel and Looney Toons.

DonkeyCunt, still upset that I called your people out for the barbarians they are? :( Everything I wrote about Germans and Germany is 100% truth. The evidence is that the guy who I was arguing with shut up after my replies to him because he knows he got owned. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2007, 02:13:13 PM »
  DonkeyCunt, still upset that I called your people out for the barbarians they are? :( Everything I wrote about Germans and Germany is 100% truth. The evidence is that the guy who I was arguing with shut up after my replies to him because he knows he got owned. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2007, 02:14:06 PM »
the real germans(the western ones^^) are some of the nicest and most civilized human beings you can meet

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2007, 02:15:40 PM »
the real germans(the western ones^^) are some of the nicest ans most civilized human beings you can meet

Thank you very much, ironneck.

I appreciate your kind comment and have to say, you turks are very nice and friendly people as well. (As long as you don't try to rap in german that is  ;D ;D )

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2007, 02:21:37 PM »
@dk

;D there are some good rappers as well but i know what you mean

and another thing is that the turks in turkey are completely different from the ones here...
very kind,hospitable and hardworking.
i can't believe that most foreigners here in germany are so bad in school,they don't even try but in turkey they give their best to get a good job and make money

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2007, 02:46:10 PM »

I remember one summer being in my local park by the river. I met a family I knew and Armando was a very simple guy in school. The best thing he did was be the manager of various sports teams. His dad asked me what I studied at university. I told him I majored in philosophy. Without missing a beat, Armando chimed in: "I have a philosophy. When I eat, I eat, and when I sleep, I sleep!" He seemed as proud as the village idiot saying that witty remark. I told him that no one could refute his philosophy.

That philosophy is much smarter, and profound than any of what you might have learned in western school. Zen monks, studying the essence of things for thousands of hours usually come up with that exact answer!

But of course you invented the wheel, the concept of the wheel and the concept of what is a concept so you probably already knew all of that! :)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2007, 03:36:28 PM »
  Yes, I think that Turks and Germans belong with each other. They belong to the same Turanid/Ultaic/Khazar ethnic blend. They both have Attila The Hun as an ancestor... :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2007, 05:49:13 PM »
Nasser can speak 7 languages.

He must have a very high IQ.

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2007, 06:02:38 PM »
nasser is a genius
huge and intelligent beyond belief
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2007, 06:15:41 PM »
I think you are as smart as you think you are.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2007, 07:05:18 PM »
  I am not, dumbass. I am talking about the period that goes from 753 B.C to 476 A.D, or from the founding of Rome to the usurpation of the throne from the last emperor of Rome, Romulus Augusts, by the Goths.

Owned again! You are officially my board bitch now! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The mythical founding of Rome in 753 BCE is a mythical date and we have apart from Livy little evidence to suggest that this date is accurate and even for the majority of that time there was no empire but merely a city-state. In any event your 15 centuries claim was way off the mark.

SUCKMYHISTORY!

Again, HUNS were Asians not Germanic Peoples!

SUCKMYANTHROPOLOGY!
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2007, 05:23:31 AM »
The mythical founding of Rome in 753 BCE is a mythical date and we have apart from Livy little evidence to suggest that this date is accurate and even for the majority of that time there was no empire but merely a city-state. In any event your 15 centuries claim was way off the mark.

SUCKMYHISTORY!

SUCKMYANTHROPOLOGY!

Forget it, the guy won't learn even if you hammer it into his head with a baseball bat.  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2007, 07:55:21 AM »
Forget it, the guy won't learn even if you hammer it into his head with a baseball bat.  ;D

Ja, das glaube ich auch. Er verbringt zuviel Zeit damit, ueber Pimmel nachzudenken, daher seine bekannte Signatur...
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2007, 08:05:31 AM »
Ja, das glaube ich auch. Er verbringt zuviel Zeit damit, ueber Pimmel nachzudenken, daher seine bekannte Signatur...

;D ;D ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2007, 12:42:42 PM »

God, you're dense. Let's see...the site of Rome has been inhabited since pre-history, and the city was probably founded by the Etruscans and not the Latin king from Alba Longa called Romulus. Nevertheless, since we don't know when the first huts were built in the site of Rome, the date of 753 B.C is thge best we have. The Romans themselves regarded this as a probable date, so I will accept it. ;)

SUCKMYHISTORY!

Stop saying that because it only makes you look stupid, considering that I know more history than you do and everyone except your biased German frined, DonkeyCunt, can see that.

Huns were Asiatics who interbred with the Germanics tribes when Attila invaded modern Germany. Go to East Germany and you'll see lots of people with the epicantic fold under their eyes. The last time I checked, that is not a Caucasian trait. ;) I never claimed the Huns were a germanic tribe, you moron.

SUCKMYANTHROPOLOGY!

Owned. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2007, 12:46:30 PM »

Lol...amazing coming from a guy who makes Bob Cicherilo seem like Einstein  in comparison. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2007, 12:48:28 PM »
  This fag is lying in bold face claiming that I said the Huns were a Germanic tribe. How low can you stoop? :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2007, 01:19:33 PM »
I was tested in high school at 147.

My brother got a 152+ so I got to feel stupid anyway.

We got tested because out father was killed and we both went fucking crazy, so they sent us to a bunch of shrinks.

No, I won't take another test because there is no place to go but down.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2007, 02:18:53 PM »
I was tested in high school at 147.

My brother got a 152+ so I got to feel stupid anyway.

We got tested because out father was killed and we both went fucking crazy, so they sent us to a bunch of shrinks.

No, I won't take another test because there is no place to go but down.

I believe you: judging by your posts you're a very smart guy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2007, 02:20:01 PM »
i got 148 when i was around 14 also. i sent away for a mensa test and they accepted me, i done another supervised and got the same.

i was a nerd back then thinking i wa sthe shit.

148 puts u in the top 2X in world...ie eligible for mensa

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2007, 02:47:32 PM »
   I believe you: judging by your posts you're a very smart guy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

It runs in the family.

My grandfather was a published professor, my dad was a senior engineer at Grumman and my brother is published as well.

My daughter is in the third grade and just took the STAR test, and it placed her comprehension skills at the 93rd  percentile of the SIXTH grade.

I am the "fuck up" of the family, relatively speaking. The last "test" I took was an entrance exam for a community college (laugh away) 20 years ago. It was a program that asked you series of progressively more complex questions to determine if you are a mallethead or not and the guy came in and stopped me because I wasn't getting any wrong

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2007, 06:37:46 PM »
  God, you're dense. Let's see...the site of Rome has been inhabited since pre-history, and the city was probably founded by the Etruscans and not the Latin king from Alba Longa called Romulus. Nevertheless, since we don't know when the first huts were built in the site of Rome, the date of 753 B.C is thge best we have. The Romans themselves regarded this as a probable date, so I will accept it. ;)

Stop saying that because it only makes you look stupid, considering that I know more history than you do and everyone except your biased German frined, DonkeyCunt, can see that.

Huns were Asiatics who interbred with the Germanics tribes when Attila invaded modern Germany. Go to East Germany and you'll see lots of people with the epicantic fold under their eyes. The last time I checked, that is not a Caucasian trait. ;) I never claimed the Huns were a germanic tribe, you moron.

Owned. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I lived in East Germany schmuck and you are talking smack. I never saw "lots of people with epicantic fold under their eyes" and lifelong East Germans would say the same. What a ridiculous statement! The Huns raped various people belonging to Germanic tribes, yes, so what. Their presence was of such short duration as to have left little impact in the region. Claiming that in the early 21st century we can see the genetic legacy of the Huns is preposterous... ::)
I hate the State.