Author Topic: Getbig's Freedom of Speech.... discuss  (Read 34397 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Bob Chick threatening the integrity of getbig
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2007, 08:41:05 AM »
I've never mentioned anyones wife...ever.

A Mature person wouldn't be making retarded comments about someones wife...please, try and put the thinking cap on this and realize that you made a mistake is making this thread...you're in the wrong...100%

Do any of you come here to be "mature"?   It's a bb chat forum for christ sakes.  BB and everything that goes along with it is not mature.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2007, 08:41:17 AM »
Oh boy a wife gets caled ugly  ::) get the fuck over it seriously. I think kerry is very attractive. I don't get why Bob has to act the way he does about it, it's no big deal. And if you find it to be a big deal... well i'm sorry for you.

Hahaah people dieng can be made fun of, but you make fun of looks... WATCHOUT

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2007, 08:42:13 AM »
maybe you have low standards for women Andre?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2007, 08:42:30 AM »
Oh boy a wife gets caled ugly  ::) get the fuck over it seriously. I think kerry is very attractive. I don't get why Bob has to act the way he does about it, it's no big deal. And if you find it to be a big deal... well i'm sorry for you.

It's a bid deal because she isn't attractive.  Otherwise it would be forgotten.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2007, 08:43:10 AM »
Do you think Bob's wife is attractive 'X' ?
L

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2007, 08:44:23 AM »
Cutler must be thankful that he can have sex with his wife's nostrils.

why isn't bast's account deleted??

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2007, 08:44:39 AM »
Oh boy a wife gets caled ugly  ::) get the fuck over it seriously. I think kerry is very attractive. I don't get why Bob has to act the way he does about it, it's no big deal. And if you find it to be a big deal... well i'm sorry for you.

Well said, Andre.

It's safe to say you can drop Sean Taylor in all Fantasy Leagues.
BigNationRadio.com

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 08:46:26 AM »
the guy shot him in the dick.... how can one not make a funny from that..
L

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2007, 08:47:22 AM »
maybe you have low standards for women Andre?
That's a big maybe. I just find her kinda atttractive cuz she's all housewifey and has a great body. I'd beat her damn brakes off.
Not saying i'd drive 2,000 miles to get to the ocean but if it was in front of me i'd dive in... you know what i mean?

I agree but bodily and personally she seems attractive. It's not a big deal really? DEAD people like Dan Puckett get harped on here, he did nothing to deserve it... Something here is a little funny eh>?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2007, 08:47:45 AM »
honestly chick, how the fvck can you compare yelling FIRE in a crowded theater to someone's opinion about anothers appearance ?

your delusional.  ???

It's called an EXAMPLE...no one compared yelling FIRE in a crowded theater to someone's appearance....read it again and see if you can figure out what was REALLY being said.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2007, 08:48:50 AM »
this thread has the potential to be great......
L

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2007, 08:49:29 AM »
this thread has the potential to be great......

haha, I was thinking the same thing.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2007, 08:50:32 AM »
Bobby, you're missing the point.  Sure its not right to make fun of Kerry.  You are trying to police this site.  Do you own Getbig?  Do you want to kill getbig?  If you try policing this site like others do you will put the nail in the coffin for Getbig.  What chat board is popular today can be dead tomorrow if people start messing with a formula that works.  What works is that this board allows a lot to be said and banning people or deleting accounts will just turn this site into garbage.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2007, 08:51:55 AM »
Bobby, you're missing the point.  Sure its not right to make fun of Kerry.  You are trying to police this site.  Do you own Getbig?  Do you want to kill getbig?  If you try policing this site like others do you will put the nail in the coffin for Getbig.  What chat board is popular today can be dead tomorrow if people start messing with a formula that works.  What works is that this board allows a lot to be said and banning people or deleting accounts will just turn this site into garbage.
calm down little bitch, just drop it and go have a nice glass of chocolate milk and a sandwich.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
L

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2007, 08:55:23 AM »
BigNationRadio.com

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2007, 08:55:56 AM »
I've never mentioned anyones wife...ever.

A Mature person wouldn't be making retarded comments about someones wife...please, try and put the thinking cap on this and realize that you made a mistake is making this thread...you're in the wrong...100%

'Mature person' on getbig? ;D please tell me you don't come here for mature discussion, Bob?

i agree with you on Jay's wife and i admire your stance in trying to protect something that i agree is sacred. she seems like a good woman, nurse, looks after Jay, been together forever (which is rare in the modern world, never mind the bbing world) etc, but you might aswell have said, 'ok, let's have at Jay's wife' with your delete threats. posters have already tested you on it and, seeing as said posters are still posting here, it appears your bluff has been called.

Ed is quite correct with his loaded question. you are playing favourites here. this matter is important to you as you have a great deal of respect for Jay's wife. i've seen plenty of women being roasted on getbig (and no, they didn't invite it) and you didn't have the slightest problem with it.

you have jumped on this because it is personal to you, which shows some balls since this is not even your preferred site.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2007, 08:57:20 AM »

I think it's YOU that is missing the point...and a simple one at that.

This place is pretty much the Wild West...there are a few simple rules that are put in place...and for some reason, you have a major problem with following them....

The "formula" has been in place looooong before you made your triumphant and historic first post...few people have ever had an issue with it....except you.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2007, 08:59:17 AM »
calm down little bitch, just drop it and go have a nice glass of chocolate milk and a sandwich.

Why the fvck are you taking the high road all of a sudden you schitzo bitch.  You are such a loser.  Why do you even find it necessary to live.  I'm surprised you haven't taken your life yet.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2007, 08:59:38 AM »
Robert Michael,

Was it something Jay said that made you all of a sudden flip out with regards to these rules and regulations?

"1"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2007, 08:59:52 AM »

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2007, 09:00:36 AM »
Howie CHOOSE to make his wife/GF/ Ex-wife/ wife again fair game by bringing them into the mix for his/ your amusement.....Jay doesn't. Same goes for Arvilla...

That's the difference

1) She smiled for pictures.  Doesn't that mean she's part of public record/public figure?  

2) You'd be A-okay with the comments if they were all good things.  But when people are honest, suddenly it's taboo.

I will give you that she isn't in magazines, like barn kamali or kelly ryan, which definitely made them public record.  But she does appear in his videos and in public... definitely toe-ing the line of becominga  public figure Bob.  
!