Author Topic: Possibly the most OWNED Dorian has ever been  (Read 14907 times)

England_1

• Getbig IV
Re: Possibly the most OWNED Dorian has ever been
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2007, 06:45:06 PM »
you are smoking something bad. i was at the 95 mr o, yates won the second he walked on-stage.

Describe Yates' condition compared to his competitors. What was the reaction of the crowd when Yates stepped on stage?
Team Yates

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2007, 06:46:19 PM »
Coleman never trained as hardcore as Yates

What makes you say this?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2007, 07:30:40 PM »
Quote from: England_1 on Today at 09:40:49 PM
Coleman never trained as hardcore as Yates

What makes you say this?

pump are you expecting a viable excuse?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2007, 07:31:50 PM »
pumpster's new name - the running man
Schwarzenegger sounds about right, ok.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2007, 07:52:04 PM »

I had no Reply because I keep Repeating the same things over and over to you, ND ... PAY ATTENTION ! Like a Famous Quote from a GREAT Movie ...

" English #### ! Do you speak it ? "  ;)

LOL, you're not the only one who thinks ND can't read for shit. I guess it runs in the nuthugging for yates.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2007, 08:06:08 PM »

See straw man argument , you fear great pics of Yates for a reason  ;)

Sure looks like the real pic is the first one. Which pic is the real one? Why did someone turn the second and third pic red? All 3 pics, yates is a different color. It's the exact same shot, but "someone" changed the colors. Therefore it is photoshopped. The first pic is the real one.

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2007, 08:12:45 PM »
NEITHER ONE OF THOSE PICS WERE MINE  ;) I found both of those online , nice try though and my credibility is hurt because you photoshopped pics?  ??? did I read that right?

No, It does not hurt your credibility because I photoshopped some crappy screencaps taken
from my 1st VCR to DVD transfer.
What hurts your credibility is that I've had to explain myself 3 times and you accuse Hulster
of using my shopped pics when he stopped as soon as I said I did. It also makes it look like
the only explination that you can come up with for Ronnie's incredible un shopped pics is to say
Hulkster used photo shopped pics. Regardless of where you got the two pics above that you posted
it is obvious that one is altered from the original so you are just as guilty of the accusations you
are making of Hulkster.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2007, 09:01:47 PM »
No, It does not hurt your credibility because I photoshopped some crappy screencaps taken
What hurts your credibility is that I've had to explain myself 3 times and you accuse Hulster
of using my shopped pics when he stopped as soon as I said I did. It also makes it look like
the only explination that you can come up with for Ronnie's incredible un shopped pics is to say
Hulkster used photo shopped pics. Regardless of where you got the two pics above that you posted
it is obvious that one is altered from the original so you are just as guilty of the accusations you
are making of Hulkster. 
No one altered those though.
The reddish one is taken straight from Yates site.

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2007, 10:58:29 PM »

Hey Shockwave, I like to keep things friendly but come on man.
To say none of those have been altered is redicoulous.
If you are saying none of you altered them I totally believe that
but one or more have been tampered with. I really don't care but
ND keeps on bringing that up against Hulkster when it is over, done and finished.
HS is just posting the originals for now on which from now on I will also.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2007, 08:22:30 AM »
Hey Shockwave, I like to keep things friendly but come on man.
To say none of those have been altered is redicoulous.
If you are saying none of you altered them I totally believe that
but one or more have been tampered with. I really don't care but
ND keeps on bringing that up against Hulkster when it is over, done and finished.
HS is just posting the originals for now on which from now on I will also.

Obviously they have been altered, the normal colored one has the background cut out for christs sake.  :D
The reddish one is from Dorianyates.net, so thats the one I have been using.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2007, 09:35:47 AM »

It is photoshopped. It's the exact same pic as the original, but "someone" turned the pic red. I guess yates knows how to use photoshop now. LOL

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2007, 09:39:28 AM »
This is a good teaser for the truce thread, in which he's been owned left and right, page after page. ND and 2-3 others seem to love the abuse.

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

What does a pic of a guy not doing anything standing next to a guy hitting an ab shot show us exactly?  it's like showing a guy hitting an overhead abdominal shot standing next to someone hitting a rear lat spread and saying one guy is owning the other..they're not comparable.
nasser=piece of shit

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2007, 09:40:08 AM »
Obviously they have been altered, the normal colored one has the background cut out for christs sake.  :D
The reddish one is from Dorianyates.net, so thats the one I have been using.

The one from yates site is photoshopped. Plain and simple. I don't care where you got it from. Thanks for admitting it's been altered. So, use the original from now on. It's the least you can do after admitting it was altered.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2007, 10:27:13 AM »
why debate over these horrible physiques? Ronnie, Dorian and Nasser all have guts on them and really none of them have a pleasing physique.  In all honesty Cormier when he's on, Ray when he's on and Flex when he's on ALL have much, much, MUCH better physiques in every single way, it's just for some reason IFBB seem to think 'bigger is better' and to a degree it is, but not to the degree of those gut-tastic fools.
Abandon every hope...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2007, 11:17:47 AM »
Sure looks like the real pic is the first one. Which pic is the real one? Why did someone turn the second and third pic red? All 3 pics, yates is a different color. It's the exact same shot, but "someone" changed the colors. Therefore it is photoshopped. The first pic is the real one.

lmfao none of them are mine  ;) and isn't the point of photoshopping a pic to make it look better? why make it red ? that makes zero sense so you don't know which is the real one the difference with the Ronnie one is we know which one was real and it was purposely changed , who knows the story on these , oh and BTW none of them are mine , this one is ( scan )

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2007, 11:24:23 AM »
lmfao none of them are mine  ;) and isn't the point of photoshopping a pic to make it look better? why make it red ? that makes zero sense so you don't know which is the real one the difference with the Ronnie one is we know which one was real and it was purposely changed , who knows the story on these , oh and BTW none of them are mine , this one is ( scan )

I know they are not yours. Yeah, I saw the one you scanned. It's the original. As to the "red" pic from 95, that one is photoshopped.  Why not use the original? I know which one is the real one. This one:

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2007, 11:28:58 AM »
Is this supposed to be a great shot of Yates? Those arms are almost completely lacking in detail besides being too small for the delts & traps. Nothing new. :-[

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2007, 11:32:40 AM »
are making of Hulkster. 

I'm busting his balls because I know it bothers him and believe me if the shoe was on the other foot he'd be having a field day ! and there is a big difference between him and I , he had the originals and guess what each time there were subsequent ' new ' and ' better ' versions and he kept using them as proof of something , who knows , anyway my point stands why would someone photoshop a pic of Yates all red? That makes zero sense the purpose is to make him look better lol not worse

anyway its ironic the Coleman side keeps posting shots that all differ from one another and this is the only time I've seen this for Yates , so there is a bit of a difference  ;) oh and he knew it was photoshopped and kept posting it

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2007, 11:33:51 AM »
I know they are not yours. Yeah, I saw the one you scanned. It's the original. As to the "red" pic from 95, that one is photoshopped.  Why not use the original? I know which one is the real one. This one:

Actually I think someone may have adjusted the color in the red one and the one you just posted is the result  .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2007, 11:36:07 AM »
Is this supposed to be a great shot of Yates? Those arms are almost completely lacking in detail besides being too small for the delts & traps. Nothing new. :-[

Again your basing your opinion on your preference , other criteria than what you like or dislike , thats not how contests are judged

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2007, 11:37:58 AM »
seriously, hes not even close.  All you dorian nut huggers can claim he has a better back, and I agree, but it certainly doesnt make up for being completely destroyed from the front.
Newsflash....Dorian's 6 Mr. O titles don't make him "owned".

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2007, 03:37:08 PM »
Newsflash....Dorian's 6 Mr. O titles don't make him "owned".

as if 4 of those werent gifts  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2007, 03:38:18 PM »
as if 4 of those werent gifts  ::)

lmfao 4 of them lol 1997 sure and thats it . lol 4 of them thats funny

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2007, 04:56:56 PM »
nope, Dorian was better. His record stands.

i photoshopped this one a long time ago and it's still getting posted, haha.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2007, 05:10:09 PM »
as much as i like nasser, overall, yates beat him every time.

pretty easily.

nasser wins from some poses from the front, but once ALL angles are considered, he looses the contest to dorian.

nasser was 285 and lost to flex wheeler who weighed 230 and lost to shawn several times who weighed only 205.

dorian beat both shawn and flex at their all time best.

in fact, flex even called yates untouchable. 

other than challenge nasser to a fight in 97, flex never really said anything positive about nasser.

also, in 96, nasser failed the drug test and still couldnt beat a 200 lbs. shawn ray.

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)