Author Topic: Bob...time to change the nappies...  (Read 4124 times)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Re: Bob...time to change the nappies...
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2007, 10:21:14 AM »
LOLOL. Oh the depravity of being reduced to a High School gym coach.  I bet he longs for the former days when he used to utter, "Hit the showers, boys!!!".

Since when is being a teacher a bad job?  Adonis, please remind us all what you do for work?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2007, 10:23:35 AM »
LOLOL. Oh the depravity of being reduced to a High School gym coach.  I bet he longs for the former days when he used to utter, "Hit the showers, boys!!!".

LOL...that's a great one...LOL....too bad I was never a HS gym coach.

Do yourself a favor....don't ever stick your tounge out...makes you look like a zipper

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2007, 10:27:24 AM »
Since when is being a teacher a bad job?  Adonis, please remind us all what you do for work?
There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with being a teacher but there is a huge difference between being a dipshit gym coach and a teacher.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2007, 10:29:21 AM »
Adonis, what do you do for work.  

Adonis reminds me of those coffee shop goth kids.  They have all the answers to everything.  Politics, global warming, you name it, your corner-coffee-shop-goth-fag has a wealth of knowledge regarding every single subject imaginable.  The funny thing is, when the coffee shop closes, they have to ride their bikes back to mom and dads house where they live in the basement.  

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2007, 10:33:33 AM »
There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with being a teacher but there is a huge difference between being a dipshit gym coach and a teacher.

what did your gym teacher do to you ?
tank u jesus

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2007, 10:36:00 AM »
what did your gym teacher do to you ?
Touch my genitals TEE HEE  :-[

Master Blaster

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2007, 10:40:10 AM »
Touch my genitals TEE HEE  :-[

Did you get an 'A'?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2007, 10:40:20 AM »
Leafy, since Adonis won't tell us, what does he do for a living?  I know he will be forever pursuing his education, which is fine, but what is his main source of income?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2007, 10:41:12 AM »
Leafy, since Adonis won't tell us, what does he do for a living?  I know he will be forever pursuing his education, which is fine, but what is his main source of income?
He doesn't work and he lives on his own funds. He is self sufficient. That is true freedom.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2007, 10:42:19 AM »
Adonis, what do you do for work.  

Adonis reminds me of those coffee shop goth kids.  They have all the answers to everything.  Politics, global warming, you name it, your corner-coffee-shop-goth-fag has a wealth of knowledge regarding every single subject imaginable.  The funny thing is, when the coffee shop closes, they have to ride their bikes back to mom and dads house where they live in the basement.  

You nailed it with that one.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2007, 10:43:03 AM »
He doesn't work and he lives on his own funds. He is self sufficient. That is true freedom.

Wow, you're even talking like he does now.  I don't think there is any way you could've danced around that question more.  How does he acquire the funds he lives on?  

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2007, 10:45:59 AM »

Wow, you're even talking like he does now.  I don't think there is any way you could've danced around that question more.  How does he acquire the funds he lives on?  

relentless and never gives up ;D love it!
tank u jesus

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2007, 10:46:54 AM »

Bro get the fuck out of here...

Real freedom is to have you're own blockhouse in the Montana mountains living as far as possible away from society.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2007, 10:46:57 AM »
Try and thicken those hockey sticks you call legs, storkboy...
Ouch. Man, the Chickster is now the Gordie Howe of Getbig. No frickin' way I'm chasing a puck into the corner with Bob on the ice.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2007, 10:48:15 AM »

I know but that's at his will to say, not mine. It is a good idea and i might partake in it myself soon.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2007, 10:50:33 AM »
I know but that's at his will to say, not mine. It is a good idea and i might partake in it myself soon.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH, I bet he works for market america.  BRUTAL PYRAMID SELLING JOB. All you gots to do is get 10 people to sell your product, then when each of those 10 gets 10 people to sell their product, you start making 10 cents a week!!!  Any type of job you can just "partake" in without extensive training and education cannot be all that lucrative. 

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2007, 10:53:59 AM »

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH, I bet he works for market america.  BRUTAL PYRAMID SELLING JOB. All you gots to do is get 10 people to sell your product, then when each of those 10 gets 10 people to sell their product, you start making 10 cents a week!!!  Any type of job you can just "partake" in without extensive training and education cannot be all that lucrative. 
No actually thats not it...

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2007, 10:55:47 AM »

well it obviously can't be anything good seeing as you're so reluctant to tell us
tank u jesus

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2007, 10:56:50 AM »

Regardless of what it is, if you can just "partake" in it, its a fucking joke.  Take my job for example.  I'm a marketing coordinator.  Do you think you could just walk off the streets into a company without a degree or training and say you would like to "partake" in such a position.  Quit watching 3 AM get-rich-quick infomercials.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2007, 11:00:52 AM »
well it obviously can't be anything good seeing as you're so reluctant to tell us

Mr. Leafy, if you are considering partaking in it yourself, why can't you tell us what it is.  Has Adonis forbidden you from sharing this great secret with us.  C'mon now buddy, thats just greedy of you not to help us be so rich and self sufficient as Adonis.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2007, 11:01:36 AM »
I could be wrong, but I thought Leafy said not too long ago that he was studying to be a nurse?

Billy Guns

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2007, 11:06:13 AM »
If you call my legs "hockey sticks", what do you call Tom Prince`s twizzler-like appendages?

This is an easy one Adonis....."ALL DRUGS"!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2007, 11:09:26 AM »

Regardless of what it is, if you can just "partake" in it, its a fucking joke.  Take my job for example.  I'm a marketing coordinator.  Do you think you could just walk off the streets into a company without a degree or training and say you would like to "partake" in such a position.  Quit watching 3 AM get-rich-quick infomercials.
Marketing Coordinator?  I bet I can outmarket you in any single product, idea or business interest.  You have no idea how to promote anything.

Master Blaster

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2007, 11:11:06 AM »
This is an easy one Adonis....."ALL DRUGS"!!!

How's your web business going? I was curious how many "paying members" you've acquired.

Billy Guns

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2007, 11:12:10 AM »
How's your web business going? I was curious how many "paying members" you've acquired.

just great how you doing? I probably make more in a week than BOB makes in a month :o