Author Topic: Pictures of daddywaddy at his juiced max.  (Read 31378 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: Pictures of daddywaddy at his juiced max.
« Reply #175 on: December 01, 2007, 02:05:27 PM »
hmm...

I hate to say it  guys, but he does make a point that faces > muscle.

It's true.  Plus most of these fat asses on here are afraid to get lean because they've tried to lean up a few times and were amazed out how little muscle they truly had!  Take a normal 250lb 6' cat who "thinks" he's 13% (really he's probably 16-17%), lean his ass out for a show with no drugs and he'll cruise in if he's lucky at 190-195!  Fat bitches can't deal with that!  They'd rather make fun of a good looking cat who's lean with a good face.  I've been on both sides of the fence so I know.  I'll take the lean route anymore...it's all about hugs (from the bitches) and no drugs for me!  Call me littlebalddaddy now, I don't give a fuck!   ;D

Peace out... ;)

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: December 01, 2007, 02:09:38 PM »
a mans face is most important in getting fine assed hoes

one day you idiots will realize that us as men will talk to a girls tits or ass

while women talk to a mans face

this is just one of many differences between male and female ,many of you seem lost and i am here to help you

i dont care if your delts stick out 10 inches , if your face is slightly fucked up from juicing/ or being too fat she will never care to really fuck around with you. even if you have shredded abs but a busted face from the hormones she will wonder what the fuck is wrong with you

its all about the face fellas and having a LEAN face and un hormonized look

everyman works out to get attention from girls. many fail and end up getting fatter or quit or juice then hate on all the 130 pounder dudes with lean faces fucking every good looking girl out there.

the 130 pound dudes are skinny fat yet still have a leaner face than a bloated built dude any day

they key is to be lean with as much natural mass you can keep at minimal bodyfat. and minimal bodyfat is MORE important than MAXIMAL MUSCLE..But too many muscle fags are obsessed with size and post here under many gimmick accounts preaching the gospel of muscle GAYNING
this is just comon sense!
the single guys that cant get lean are the ones sitting here posting all weekend!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: December 01, 2007, 02:11:07 PM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2007, 02:14:09 PM »

Whats dw's pic doing in your hard drive?  :-\

Alex23

« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2007, 03:12:49 PM »
hmm...

I hate to say it  guys, but he does make a point that faces > muscle.

Dude, you fantasize and start threads about a "dude" on the internet who you've never met and never been "involved" in any form of real bodybuilding...

Is there something "MattC"? ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #180 on: December 01, 2007, 03:53:13 PM »
MattC is stronger than all you cock suckers

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: December 01, 2007, 03:57:18 PM »
MattC is stronger than all you cock suckers
mattt is 5 foot5 with legs like a figure competitor!

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #182 on: December 01, 2007, 03:58:36 PM »
I see no problem with the Waddy.......he's just a bit of a freak is all, like i have a mate that is always high as a kite, Waddy reminds me of him. But at least he's pointed in the right direction by wanting to pull more chicks, damn don't we all :o...... ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2007, 04:03:46 PM »
mattt is 5 foot5 with legs like a figure competitor!

That is MattT, not MattC you skinny hiv patient. MattT is also ten times bigger than you.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #184 on: December 01, 2007, 04:41:03 PM »
There is truth to this. You get more looks at 3% bf then you do being bigger at 15

Yeah but you don't get to 3% unless you've got a shitload of muscle.  Even the guys who are "small" at 3% absolutely blow up when they let themselves eat like most people here do.   

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #185 on: December 01, 2007, 04:43:31 PM »
haha Matt C's hard drive is a tribute to gayning

ROFL!!!   ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: December 01, 2007, 04:45:58 PM »
Yeah but you don't get to 3% unless you've got a shitload of muscle.  Even the guys who are "small" at 3% absolutely blow up when they let themselves eat like most people here do.   

im going to be at 3% pretty soon and everyone will be calling me a skinny fag :)
A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #187 on: December 01, 2007, 04:48:54 PM »
im going to be at 3% pretty soon and everyone will be calling me a skinny fag :)

Yeah but there's a difference between that 3% and the 3% I'm talking about. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #188 on: December 01, 2007, 04:49:20 PM »

I noticed that after some dieting I ate like a pig and my muscles kinda felt cartoonish. Before they were flat and looked small.

And what dw said about chicks liking cut faces is true. You get treated better, get more smiles and convos when you have a skinny and dry face, even though your relatives will be telling you it's "unhealthy". hahahaha

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #189 on: December 01, 2007, 04:51:56 PM »
So i like dick? are you that concerned with it?

what?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: December 01, 2007, 04:52:26 PM »
Yeah but there's a difference between that 3% and the 3% I'm talking about. 

you mean cross striations in triceps and glutes? well ill have all that and a ripped model face too boot. im going to be doing big things pretty soon.
A

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #191 on: December 01, 2007, 05:03:17 PM »
Escape goat says you ran out of juice money

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 01, 2007, 05:05:56 PM »
Guys that are obsessed with getting big, eating every 2,5 hour  are mostly ugly lads that were rejected by pretty girls. They get the illusion that their muscular body can make up for their pigs-face. I see a lot of these folks on getbig.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #193 on: December 01, 2007, 05:06:42 PM »
I noticed that after some dieting I ate like a pig and my muscles kinda felt cartoonish. Before they were flat and looked small.

And what dw said about chicks liking cut faces is true. You get treated better, get more smiles and convos when you have a skinny and dry face, even though your relatives will be telling you it's "unhealthy". hahahaha

There's a whole cycle of reactions you get at each percentage level.  When you get to the end you can't be told anything; there isn't anyone around willing to try to do it.  It's as though you're invisible to some most. 

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 01, 2007, 05:11:46 PM »
ive learned i am not able to go on fasts any more at my current bodyfat. my body simply wont let me get away with it.

so instead these days im trying to drink a crazy amount of coffee with just a tad bit of sugar and chocolate syrup to fill up my stomach yet give me that sweet fix i need.

ive learned that no amount of vegetable will give me that sweet fix when already low in bodyfat and it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to stick to a bland tasteless diet. However i have slightly better success with more of a coffee gorging diet with small amount of sugar in each coffee serving

lol, legendary coffee beans

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #195 on: December 01, 2007, 05:16:23 PM »
There's a whole cycle of reactions you get at each percentage level.  When you get to the end you can't be told anything; there isn't anyone around willing to try to do it.  It's as though you're invisible to some most. 

Invisible because you seem very skinny when wearing clothes.. Face it, you're not gonna just keep at that level all the time and just pop in a huge meal here and there to impress people at the gym or regular everyday people you see. Although it can happen, but without intention.

I do agree with what you said about being 3% and having even a decent amount of muscle. You'd look cartoonish after a cup of coffee and a bag of lays. hahaha

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 01, 2007, 07:01:26 PM »
more proof i havent lost anything

A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #197 on: December 01, 2007, 07:02:42 PM »
more proof i havent lost anything

The pictures Matt posted first in this thread needed no doctoring. 

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #198 on: December 01, 2007, 07:12:20 PM »
you mean cross striations in triceps and glutes? well ill have all that and a ripped model face too boot. im going to be doing big things pretty soon.

waddy..What is your opinion on hollow earth?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #199 on: December 01, 2007, 07:22:20 PM »
waddy..What is your opinion on hollow earth?

ROFL