Author Topic: Brenda Kelly Interviews Kelly Ryan AGAIN - WTF?!  (Read 8905 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Brenda Kelly Interviews Kelly Ryan AGAIN - WTF?!
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2007, 11:16:32 PM »
"      Negative Response 3:

"I have seen you around for years and you are truely the most pathetic fitness model I have ever seen; fake tits, fake face, fake teeth... Is there anything real about you, oh and Kelly's comment about your skin, what, another face lift or just some extra strength Botox. People like you give fitness a really bad name; skin, bones, and silicone that's what you are made of, and now trying to come off as some saint when the truth is your trying to make a buck. PATHETIC. You should be ashamed!" - K."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2007, 11:19:10 PM »
Have any of you guys seen Brenda in person?  I would fuck the shit out of her.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2007, 11:53:27 PM »
Have any of you guys seen Brenda in person?  I would fuck the shit out of her.

Take a number titsmaghoo...Bob Bonham and Laureen Towers already are...

Enjoy your dish...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2007, 05:31:29 AM »
Best line in the whole piece:

"The screen went blank. I went to the Olympia and Kelly went back to her cell to pray for all of us."

;D
why would that nitwit pray for us, we aint done her shit.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2007, 05:43:00 AM »
Kelly is probably even more fucked up in the head now than when she was under the influence of meth, opiates, etc. That she considers herself fit to have a child is evidence enough that she is insane.

We are of course seeing all the common survival mechanisms at work here in her case. She is very weak.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2007, 08:05:41 AM »
One thing that should be made clear about that "article".  Those questions were written down and mailed to her and she wrote answers and mailed them to Brenda.  There was no interview that took place.  It was just a visit.  Her answers are too carefully crafted and too well written for it to be Kelly's words.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2007, 08:11:42 AM »
You make the trip to visit your "friend" and you're asking her such hard hitting questions like will you compete in fitness again?  The two haven't even made it to trial yet and she is asking if she will compete in fitness.  ::) You want to talk about FITNESS? FITNESS? Ya, I'm on trial for murder I wonder if I will be found not guilty so I can compete in the Olympia. FITNESS?  >:(

"It would be my third visit to Kelly and my third article on how I would find her and what she had to say about how she was doing."

Wouldn't a true friend visit without getting paid to do so?

Would someone care to translate this to English?
"Believe me, the party and addictive personality traits were seen far in advance from those who could not help but see. It was blatantly clear to some of us."
Direct hit, Lift. Off the top of my head: ' Do good by stealth and blush to find it fame.' (Pope, I think)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2007, 08:15:15 AM »
Another crazy girl involved in the fitness industry? ???  Shocker.
[ Kelly Ryan ] We only have 1 hour to be out of our cells in my block. In that 1-hour we get to choose to do any one of the following:
1. Shower
2. Watch TV
3. Workout/exercise outside on the Monkey bar type of equipment
"I often choose to have a superset workout along with other women who are there and lead them in sets adding spiritual affirmations that we all say together out loud after each completed set. "

Oh man, I can just imagine this one.  A bunch of murders repenting their sins to God.  Saying spiritual horseshit, hoping it will change the outcome of their now fucked up lives.  Please.
She'd be wiser to workout in her cell, then take the hour to eat some pussy in the shower. ;)  I wonder if the male guards nail the shit out of those prison skanks?  I'm guessing yes. ;D

BK ] Do you wish you and Craig never married? 

[ KR ] Well, we can all say we all can want something else for ourselves at any time when things do not go accordingly. The truth is God is directing me to a place I needed to be and I am grateful for this. I wouldn't say anything negative that brought me to this time in my life since it has brought me to my truths in God.

bwhahahah.  I love these reborn Christians.  Complete idiocy at it's best.  Yes, God has a plan for you.  It's to spend the next 20 years in jail.  Oh brother.
Hope this helps. :-*
hahahahaha, classic.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2007, 09:08:29 AM »
You make the trip to visit your "friend" and you're asking her such hard hitting questions like will you compete in fitness again?  The two haven't even made it to trial yet and she is asking if she will compete in fitness.  ::) You want to talk about FITNESS? FITNESS? Ya, I'm on trial for murder I wonder if I will be found not guilty so I can compete in the Olympia. FITNESS?  >:(

"It would be my third visit to Kelly and my third article on how I would find her and what she had to say about how she was doing."

Wouldn't a true friend visit without getting paid to do so?

Would someone care to translate this to English?
"Believe me, the party and addictive personality traits were seen far in advance from those who could not help but see. It was blatantly clear to some of us."

Spot on...This post here needs to be emailed to the money sucking whore...

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2007, 09:41:27 AM »
HAHAHAHA...what a stupid bitch to be striking a pose like that in front of there. Hold up, homies, make that two stupid bitches!  :D

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2007, 09:44:05 AM »
Chick, are you ever embarrassed that you even went out with this broad?  :-[

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2007, 09:58:18 AM »
ugly bitches, kelly ryan included.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2007, 11:52:18 AM »
HAHAHAHA...what a stupid bitch to be striking a pose like that in front of there. Hold up, homies, make that two stupid bitches!  :D

a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2007, 11:54:13 AM »
"By the way, if you have ever been convicted of a crime and spent time in prison, you may not visit another inmate. I never knew this. This rule, although it does not apply to me, makes me nervous every time just to imagine being detained to pay all of my parking tickets from living in LA. Seriously scary as only someone living in LA can relate to."

Well, I guess Craig won't be getting too many visits from his fellow pro bbers.....

It didn't stop me from visiting Titus last year, or 3 years ago, or whenever I saw him in the Vegas clink. :D
a

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2007, 12:03:36 PM »
You have to wonder how much $$ Brenda and Ryan spent on plastic surgery combined.
Newbies: Goatboy smells

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2007, 12:07:06 PM »
"By the way, if you have ever been convicted of a crime and spent time in prison, you may not visit another inmate. I never knew this. This rule, although it does not apply to me, makes me nervous every time just to imagine being detained to pay all of my parking tickets from living in LA. Seriously scary as only someone living in LA can relate to."

Well, I guess Craig won't be getting too many visits from his fellow pro bbers.....

None of the MD sponsored ones anyway.

;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2007, 12:09:22 PM »
You have to wonder how much $$ Brenda and Ryan spent on plastic surgery combined.

And the sad thing is, it didn't make either of them look better...  just the opposite in fact.
Ron: "I am lazy."

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2007, 12:12:16 PM »
Lauran Powers probably has a huge penoris.  Now that is a PIG.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2007, 12:14:57 PM »
Lauran Powers probably has a huge penoris.  Now that is a PIG.

She is the poster child for "fugly".  I mean, she's not just virilized, she's a seriously ugly woman.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2007, 12:15:58 PM »
She is the poster child for "fugly".  I mean, she's not just virilized, she's a seriously ugly woman.

I wonder if her face looked like that before the drugs...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2007, 12:19:56 PM »

no not my cup of tee.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2007, 12:21:45 PM »

no not my cup of tee.

Larry is looking huge there bro.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2007, 12:25:35 PM »
I wonder if her face looked like that before the drugs...

That's a legitimate question.  I suppose if she were a heavy GH junkie for years, all her facial bones could have grown making her look like that. I really don't think that AAS could have done that alone.  I'm still guessing she wasn't the most attractive person even before the drugs.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2007, 12:27:45 PM »
That's a legitimate question.  I suppose if she were a heavy GH junkie for years, all her facial bones could have grown making her look like that. I really don't think that AAS could have done that alone.  I'm still guessing she wasn't the most attractive person even before the drugs.

Larry probably thought the drugs would improve his appearance.