Author Topic: Leafy v. OnlyMe - The Posedown  (Read 7479 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Leafy v. OnlyMe - The Posedown
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2007, 04:34:30 PM »
How about a let's see who doesn't breathe the hardest while resting contest?

He probably was serious... it just makes him look stupid though.

He should ask him to play with him on the see-saw then, that makes about as much sense as his offer.
E

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2007, 05:23:05 PM »
Face it to all the big talkers.  Thats all you ever do.  Do something in your life before trying to take on someone who has at least done something.  You guys are a joke in the real world.  Keep talking shit on here.  Cause thats all you can do is talk.  All of a sudden you pussy who have saying how weak I am and fat are now saying I am to heavy to be fair.  You guys are all a bunch of pussies.  Jeez, I am truly happy I have at least had a life at one time.  You guys have nothing.  hahahaha, what a bunch of morons.  A bunch of talk and you think you are something.  Get over it.  All you are is talk and nothing more.  How shitty must it be having an old man who is fat as hell and hasn't lifted in years still be able to challenge a big mouth who constantly says how weak and fat I am yet is scared to accept the challenge.  How pathetic.  hahahaha I give up.  You guys are truly worthless.

ProPain

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2007, 05:25:34 PM »
Face it to all the big talkers.  Thats all you ever do.  Do something in your life before trying to take on someone who has at least done something.  You guys are a joke in the real world.  Keep talking shit on here.  Cause thats all you can do is talk.  All of a sudden you pussy who have saying how weak I am and fat are now saying I am to heavy to be fair.  You guys are all a bunch of pussies.  Jeez, I am truly happy I have at least had a life at one time.  You guys have nothing.  hahahaha, what a bunch of morons.  A bunch of talk and you think you are something.  Get over it.  All you are is talk and nothing more.  How shitty must it be having an old man who is fat as hell and hasn't lifted in years still be able to challenge a big mouth who constantly says how weak and fat I am yet is scared to accept the challenge.  How pathetic.  hahahaha I give up.  You guys are truly worthless.

Hey grampa, hope you didn't break a sweat with that one!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2007, 05:26:25 PM »
Onlyme, are you on a low carb diet? You seem very bitter and grouchy lately.

I'm not hating on you, I'm having fun...........at your expense. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2007, 05:29:39 PM »
Onlyme, are you on a low carb diet? You seem very bitter and grouchy lately.

I'm not hating on you, I'm having fun...........at your expense. ;D

Maybe it's the cheat meals that set him off? Judging by his posts, he must break his diet everyday.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2007, 06:18:13 PM »
hahaha ridiculous challenge by onlyme.....you are at least 4 times his bodyweight.

I think an appropriate challenge would be bench your bodyweight for reps.....however onlyme can just bench half his bodyweight as he weighs 600 pounds or so.

cant see onlyme getting more than 8 reps with 300 but i can see leafy getting at least 15 with his bw.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2007, 06:26:00 PM »

What have you done with your life?

* Been one of the 100s of people a few movie stars know on a superficial level
* Done a few commercials
* Earned some money
* Been into sports

Unfortunately, you've left out:

* Morbidly obese
* Not able to get out of the morbidly obese state
* Divorced
* Spends most of his time on Getbig
* Uneducated
* Spends time gossiping about his former star "friends" by telling 20 year old stories again and again

No offence dude, but you have not done that much with your life except been in the spotlight a few times, and you have not really much too show for it now.

If you want to battle Leafy, at least use the proper ammo.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2007, 06:36:35 PM »
Go cut your fingernails and brush your teeth....  ass breath ::)

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2007, 08:12:29 PM »
What have you done with your life?

* Been one of the 100s of people a few movie stars know on a superficial level
* Done a few commercials
* Earned some money
* Been into sports

Unfortunately, you've left out:

* Morbidly obese
* Not able to get out of the morbidly obese state
* Divorced
* Spends most of his time on Getbig
* Uneducated
* Spends time gossiping about his former star "friends" by telling 20 year old stories again and again

No offence dude, but you have not done that much with your life except been in the spotlight a few times, and you have not really much too show for it now.

If you want to battle Leafy, at least use the proper ammo.

;D

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2007, 09:08:44 PM »
How are we jokes? Hahahah i love this man. Don't you see how EVERYONE here is attacking you and mocking you. Do you look at yourself in the mirror? We have had you backed into a corner for the past week watching you try to come up with the most pathetic excuses. It is you who is the worthless slob. Look at yourself. You are fat, disgusting, you stink, you have 2 illegitimate daughters who hate you guts, one of which is addicted to drugs, a grandson you never see, and you are unemployed. YOU are the joke onlyme. You are delusional beyond belief. Even if you drop 300 pounds you will still be obese. You obviously are projecting your own insecurities out onto getbig simply following your example of shawn ray. You followed him from thread to thread making fat jokes and low and behold you turn out to be the one morbidly obese. You can me gay... i am now begining to suspect you are the one who is gay. Lonely lonely me.... why has a woman never loved you.  :-\

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2007, 09:10:47 PM »
Ohh yeah and btw... MELTDOWN

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2007, 09:16:28 PM »
hahahaha nice joke thread.  I haven't lifted heavy in about 15 years.  But I would bet $1000 per lift that Leafy would not get within 70 pounds of any lifts listed below.  We can do it in March.  One rep with at least a 1 second pause.  Leafy pussy you put up a grand for each lift and I will put up a grand for each lift.  Winner of each lift gets that $2,000.  All free weights no machines.  We can do it at the Arnold. 

Bench
Incline Bench
Deadlift  No wraps
Seated Front Press
Squat

And if you really feel like a girly stud.  Lets do some reps.

225 Bench for reps
225 seated front military for reps
225 seated BNP for reps
225 Incline Bench for reps
405 deadlifts for reps  No wraps
315 squats for reps

Okay pussy boy you have a huge mouth (for all those cocks you suck) lets see if you have any balls left (after your operation).  Come on I am fat, old and barely lift anymore as you say.  This should be a cake walk for you.  Don't pull a SquadPussy and start changing the rules.  the rules are defined and can't be changed.  All the reps will be counted and observed by everyone.  We can do it in one of the sponsors booths.  Come on fag boy beat the fat old man.  You sure talk a lot of shit now back it up.

Onlyme, you sound so fat, weak, and pathetic i might take you up on that challenge.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2007, 08:49:29 AM »
Bump for fat homo  :(

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2007, 08:50:04 AM »
Bump for fat homo  :(

What happened to you being serious after Buttsuck went down the drain?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2007, 08:51:34 AM »
What happened to you being serious after Buttsuck went down the drain?
Onlyme happened

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2007, 09:01:40 AM »
Onlyme happened

A 600 pound whale can do a lot of things.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2007, 09:11:28 AM »
A 600 pound whale can do a lot of things.

Like shit itself, eat pie, and get around the house by scooting his hands and butt on the carpet?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2007, 09:15:12 AM »
Like shit itself, eat pie, and get around the house by scooting his hands and butt on the carpet?

That sounds about right.

How can anybody with some common sense turn themselves into such a monster? It is extreme.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2007, 09:16:19 AM »
That sounds about right.

How can anybody with some common sense turn themselves into such a monster? It is extreme.
Because he doesn't have any respect for himself and he plays his insecurities on other people. See Shawn Ray. He is probably gay too.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2007, 09:17:15 AM »
Because he doesn't have any respect for himself and he plays his insecurities on other people. See Shawn Ray. He is probably gay too.

I do not think he is gay. He is just really really dumb.