Author Topic: Barking/Crying (new puppy)  (Read 1728 times)

BeefMan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Barking/Crying (new puppy)
« on: December 24, 2007, 12:38:05 AM »
So I picked up my new girl today and got her in a good routine so far. But whenever we leave the room (she stays in a play pen). We can still see her but she cries/barks when she isn't hungry/thirsty or have recently gone to the toilet etc.

Does she just want attention?

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
Re: Barking/Crying (new puppy)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 08:03:53 AM »
So I picked up my new girl today and got her in a good routine so far. But whenever we leave the room (she stays in a play pen). We can still see her but she cries/barks when she isn't hungry/thirsty or have recently gone to the toilet etc.

She's a puppy.  Check out the HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLP thread.   The information you need is in there. 

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 08:05:13 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA you so funnnnyyyyy!!!!  ::)

I really fail to understand why this board is so overrun with dumb motherfuckers who think its funny to post shit like that.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 08:47:31 AM »

In a new home....would you want to be left alone?

It's 100% normal & everyone that has a puppy...goes through this.  Expect it to happen the first few days & it will eventually stop depeding how you react to it & how well the puppy adjusts.

You're a pappa now.

BeefMan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 02:38:19 PM »
In a new home....would you want to be left alone?

It's 100% normal & everyone that has a puppy...goes through this.  Expect it to happen the first few days & it will eventually stop depeding how you react to it & how well the puppy adjusts.

You're a pappa now.

:D thanks guys, I read the "heeelllpppp" thread hahaha

I'm gonna try the warm bottle, already gave her one of my shirts. She's been sleeping most the day already.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 06:20:24 PM »
Play with her and give her lots of love, she is your baby, treat her like one.