Author Topic: HAHAHAHA, TREY BREWER CLAIMS HE'S 325 POUNDS IN THIS CLIP!!!!!  (Read 7151 times)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Re: HAHAHAHA, TREY BREWER CLAIMS HE'S 325 POUNDS IN THIS CLIP!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2007, 08:25:41 PM »
I believe Squadfather...

In the pic, Trey looks just a few inches taller than Shawn...

Someone said that they think trey Brewer is 5"11" and a half? I dont think so...Im 5'10" and a half and look how much taller i am with Shawn ray in this pic...

I have a hard time believing Trey is 325 pounds...

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2007, 08:26:35 PM »
He carries most of his weight on his legs, he has the upperbody of a dude weighing 250 but the lower body of, well coleman I guess. Look here palumbo weighs what 240 this dude makes him look pretty small.

&feature=related

I saw him that day right after the press conference.  He is definitely over 300lbs but even by offseason bodybuilding standards he was fat.  No definition.

His legs are so big he can hardly walk.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2007, 08:49:19 PM »
I saw him that day right after the press conference.  He is definitely over 300lbs but even by offseason bodybuilding standards he was fat.  No definition.

His legs are so big he can hardly walk.

Uh what "bodybuilding standards" are you talking about?

Also let's not forget he's bulking and young, chances are he's on some gear but probably has good genes and is staking a lot of slin. If he's smart, he's keeping the anabolics to a minimum to be used later on.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2007, 09:09:25 PM »
Uh what "bodybuilding standards" are you talking about?

Also let's not forget he's bulking and young, chances are he's on some gear but probably has good genes and is staking a lot of slin. If he's smart, he's keeping the anabolics to a minimum to be used later on.

Would you say that picture of Lee is the norm for an offseason bodybuilder?

From the offseason bodybuilders I've seen in person and in pictures the usually look more like this:

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2007, 09:17:10 PM »
He is 325 in that pic. If you look at that video again he pretty much dwarfs Victor Martinez, in overall mass, not symetry just shear mass.I have seen Trey, and talked with him, and I beleive he is a solid 325.If you look at his legs, they are around 35" and is arms around 23" .There is no vascularity, or seperation,but just mass. I was 290, and my arms got up to over 21" cold, my legs were 32" and chest 57".So I know what its like to be right around 300lbs.Bodybuilding is all an illusion so its hard to guess what a man weight just by looking at him, because there are alt of things that come into play. Does the person have big bones? does the person have long or round muscle bellies? A guy like Victor could weight 250lbs and look massive because he has round muscle belles, and very small joints. Trey Brewer has bigger bones, and longer muscle bellies so he could weight 25lbs heavier then a guy like Victor, and look the same size.

Nice lies.  Do we need to bring up the DHEA debate where Patrick Arnold shut you the fuck up?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2007, 09:58:40 PM »
Temper, I do have proof I was 290lbs, and I also have proof my weigh in at nationals was 258lbs.
I didnt respond to you Van Bilderass , or Patrick Arnold, ( I cant believe Patric Arnold would stop to this level, but them again he is a felon) because you have no clue what your talking about.
I dont have time to educate people who wont listen anyway.
I am a retired national level super heavyweight athlete, I have posted pics on numerous occasion on this website.
My question for you Temper, lets see you and Van Bilderass's pics, lol. I guarantee the both of you clowns couldnt hold a candle to me on stage.You both hide behind a computer screen like 2 12 year old kids talking nonsense.I haven't touch any anabolics in 2 years and I am still right around 255lbs -260lbs
Anytime you and your boyfriend Van would like to step on stage, I will gladly come out of retirement to make the both of you clowns look stupid!!!     do you except my challenge

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2007, 10:14:11 PM »
Boom here you have it Temper 258lbs, on stage

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2007, 10:38:01 PM »
Question: Why do some guys lean forward in some poses like that? Fucks up the whole pose and looks lame.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2007, 10:50:35 PM »
In that pic my posing was off. The week before the show I threw my back out of alignment bending over to pick up a 45 lbs plate ,I turned wrong. I went to Dr Petric My Chiropractor who practices ART( active realease technology) he is the same DR who works on Jay Cutler. He is awesome.
He lossened up my back, but it still hurt like hell.So I just choked it up, and posed the best I could.I am not a person who quits and comes up with excuses.If I had to crawl to get up on that stage and pose I would have.
I just posed the best I could, I just couldnt hold my poses as long as I should have, but I made it through prejudging.My nerves were shot, I prayed the pain wouldn't get any worse, or my back lock up on me.
So yes my posing was off, but I got up on that stage and did the best I could,in pain

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2007, 03:05:51 AM »
one problem thats not 258 thats maybe 220

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2007, 03:26:02 AM »
buuuuulllllllllsssshhhhhhhiiiiitttttt, if he's 325 Ronnie is 425. ::)

As the Mr. O runner up looks like a kid next to him I believe him that he's 325.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2007, 04:10:09 AM »
Trey is right under 6 feet tall... If he doesnt weigh 325 he probably weighs 324. He is every bit as big as Ronnie as far as BODY MASS goes. Meaning: he doesn't have the same amount of muscle as Ronnie but he is just as massive.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2007, 07:15:42 AM »
buuuuulllllllllsssshhhhhhhiiiiitttttt, if he's 325 Ronnie is 425. ::)

This kid seems to luv to talk out of his ass... Its amazing that they keep interviewing him as the next big thing but he hasnt been in shape since his first show ::)  Id luv to see him step on stage with the big boys and get smoked...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2007, 08:27:04 AM »
Trey is right under 6 feet tall... If he doesnt weigh 325 he probably weighs 324. He is every bit as big as Ronnie as far as BODY MASS goes. Meaning: he doesn't have the same amount of muscle as Ronnie but he is just as massive.
::)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2007, 08:28:52 AM »
brutal change in suggested wieght
The Number 2 in Scranton

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2007, 10:15:45 AM »

LOL...

What am I supposed to be looking at?  No one gives a shit about what you look like on stage, which coincidentally, is shit. 

It is also good to know that you don't have time to "educate" Patrick Arnold on chemistry, haha.

Go sell some DHEA you 260lb beast.

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2007, 10:33:52 AM »
haha shawn says to him "..So you're 225lbs now.."  at 3:25.
yea lol i noticed that!

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2007, 10:35:40 AM »
no way he's 325lbs he doesn't look close to that.  for comparison look at john henderson DT for jacksonville he's listed 6'7" 335lbs or so now i know he has pads on but looking at him i'm pretty sure he wouldn't get outmassed by trey, and considering trey is shorter wouldn't you think the shorter guy would outmass the taller guy if they weighed the same??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4cXZGkRMCY
Abandon every hope...

spinnis

« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2007, 11:23:49 AM »
no way he's 325lbs he doesn't look close to that.  for comparison look at john henderson DT for jacksonville he's listed 6'7" 335lbs or so now i know he has pads on but looking at him i'm pretty sure he wouldn't get outmassed by trey, and considering trey is shorter wouldn't you think the shorter guy would outmass the taller guy if they weighed the same??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4cXZGkRMCY

HAHA, what hell kind of comparison is that? you are a retard hahahaha omg.

spinnis

« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2007, 11:28:48 AM »
2/3 of the world is covered in water the other 1/3 is TREY BREWER BABY!

TEEEEEEEEAM BREWER!!!

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2007, 11:31:06 AM »
HAHA, what hell kind of comparison is that? you are a retard hahahaha omg.

i'll admit it's not the greatest comparison but it does make trey's claims seem pretty damn stupid, which they are and everyone can see that.  Except trey nut huggers
Abandon every hope...

spinnis

« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2007, 11:33:39 AM »
i'll admit it's not the greatest comparison but it does make trey's claims seem pretty damn stupid, which they are and everyone can see that.  Except trey nut huggers

No doubt in my mind that he is over 300pound vic looked SMALL next to him and a 240pound da looked like a baby.

Lifter_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2007, 07:10:38 AM »
Either way he is over hyped just cause he's big :(

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2007, 12:24:11 PM »
i bet that somewhere on this planet there are people allready putting together a casket big enough for trey.........even noah's team didn't build the ark in one day