Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club
GH15 - Questions and Answers
(1/1121) > >>
Matt C:
Threads like this used to pop up all the time, but not a lot lately.

--- Quote from: gh15 on November 30, 2007, 11:01:13 PM ---rotten
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: gh15 on October 21, 2006, 03:15:59 PM ---they come back to the gym 3years later 175lb with 2 wrotten front teeth as a souvenir.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Nasser Interview III ---I will not subject myself any longer to the dictatorial abuse and the manipulation of some few mentally rotten judges.
--- End quote ---

The reason why I think gh15 = Nasser.  I know it sounds silly, but he uses certain words in similar contexts on threads on this board and in the Nasser interview series.  I know whoever gh15 is tries to hide his spelling while on here "chinease" and so on, but some things you just can't hide.  Little nuances in the way they both write...it's very slight, but apparent if you follow all of gh15's posts carefully as well as a lot of the information written by Nasser.

I don't agree with gh15 on everything, for example, the effectiveness of drug prohibition, but one thing is certain about both gh15 and Nasser = they are both very sharp.  Not a lot of pros or people in the industry exhibit the same type of intelligence that they both have, very sharp in their chosen field, but a little naive in areas where they are not experts at.  Both exhibited the same type of naivety when it came to recreational drug use and some other topics.

For example, I am highly opinionated but usually know when to not speak like an expert on a topic - for example, I will not talk to anyone about geology since I don't know anything about geology.  Both Nasser and gh15 are very opinionated and in terms of drugs and bodybuilding have a right to be, but generalize their expertise in areas they haven't really researched a lot.  gh15 = the truth when it comes to everything BB, but is not necessarily any more credible than the next guy when it comes to other topics.  Same goes to Nasser.

As I said, there are other intelligent pros, but what I'm saying is that gh15 and Nasser are both intelligent in the same type of way and come across similarly in writing.

TEAM NASSER
SteelePegasus:
I am GH15

here is proof: if you want to get bigger muscles inject Test
The_Leafy_Bug:

--- Quote from: Matt C on December 01, 2007, 12:54:16 PM ---Threads like this used to pop up all the time, but not a lot lately.

The reason why I think gh15 = Nasser.  I know it sounds silly, but he uses certain words in similar contexts on threads on this board and in the Nasser interview series.  I know whoever gh15 is tries to hide his spelling while on here "chinease" and so on, but some things you just can't hide.  Little nuances in the way they both write...it's very slight, but apparent if you follow all of gh15's posts carefully as well as a lot of the information written by Nasser.

I don't agree with gh15 on everything, for example, the effectiveness of drug prohibition, but one thing is certain about both gh15 and Nasser = they are both very sharp.  Not a lot of pros or people in the industry exhibit the same type of intelligence that they both have, very sharp in their chosen field, but a little naive in areas where they are not experts at.  Both exhibited the same type of naivety when it came to recreational drug use and some other topics.

For example, I am highly opinionated but usually know when to not speak like an expert on a topic - for example, I will not talk to anyone about geology since I don't know anything about geology.  Both Nasser and gh15 are very opinionated and in terms of drugs and bodybuilding have a right to be, but generalize their expertise in areas they haven't really researched a lot.  gh15 = the truth when it comes to everything BB, but is not necessarily any more credible than the next guy when it comes to other topics.  Same goes to Nasser.

As I said, there are other intelligent pros, but what I'm saying is that gh15 and Nasser are both intelligent in the same type of way and come across similarly in writing.

TEAM NASSER

--- End quote ---
Roland...
Matt C:

--- Quote from: The_Leafy_Bug on December 01, 2007, 12:58:51 PM ---Roland...

--- End quote ---

I was thinking that...might just be a rumour though.  I wanted to walk around the Olympia expert with a shirt that said GH15 on the back.  ;D
G o a t b o y:
gh15 is an alien from the planet Nirubu who built the pyramids!  :D

If you don't believe me, just ask him.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version