Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 339822 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: GH15 PROMO VIDEO #3
« Reply #2200 on: January 18, 2012, 03:52:55 PM »
Awesome man. I'm pumped for this!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: in regard steroid board
« Reply #2201 on: January 18, 2012, 03:53:37 PM »
Serious question, do you think your upcoming website which will tell good sources etc will put those sources in jeopardy?

no,, but felas like eminim that is scamer and send bad product and health risk wil pay heavy price on gh15 site

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: in regard steroid boarding,,
« Reply #2202 on: January 18, 2012, 03:54:59 PM »
Good stuff, we must all unite to report and destroy scammers

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #2203 on: January 18, 2012, 03:55:25 PM »
Of bodybuilders and bitches
now which is which?
c

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2204 on: January 18, 2012, 04:05:03 PM »
I'm excited for this site to open up it will be a great thing. I hope it's kept private though. Only through invite. That of course will be left up to gh.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #2205 on: January 18, 2012, 04:06:30 PM »
i will pour out a vial of trenbolony in your memory, you will be missed,

Antithesis

• Getbig II
« Reply #2206 on: January 18, 2012, 04:56:00 PM »
You need to pop some letrozole.  You're estrogen is out of control lately.

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: competition
« Reply #2207 on: January 18, 2012, 04:56:30 PM »
good luck to all  :)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: ikportent request to cult members
« Reply #2208 on: January 18, 2012, 05:02:52 PM »
who the fuck is whitewidow and what the f does he "moderate"? Fella can barely be coherent.

corrupt moderator on steroid board with agenda

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2209 on: January 18, 2012, 05:04:37 PM »
any one who ever got or done busines with folowing member

white widow,,

pm me your trnsaction history ,, i need to know of fellas in thunderdome who done busines with this filt whiel he is in moderator position and before,, write pms with white widow in teh heading,,

gh15 approved
Translation: Rats wanted. Apply within.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2210 on: January 18, 2012, 05:06:58 PM »
THis GH15 fella is a narc.

All you stupid steroid users will learn.  Drug addicts.

agreed, all the things he does having elfs etc etc is to have a huge bust on people eventually.

TEAM Nasser

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2211 on: January 18, 2012, 05:48:51 PM »
i will pour out a vial of trenbolony in your memory, you will be missed,

lol
fallen angel

muscledupgood

• Getbig II
Re: Will GH15's new website screw it up for all of us?
« Reply #2212 on: January 18, 2012, 06:03:29 PM »
No because the best sources are underground and he doesnt know of them. There are many that have been doing this 10 years or longer and
most wouldnt even know it.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2213 on: January 18, 2012, 06:10:15 PM »
"dr cnimp .. jtsunami and the other annonymous fella: 3 of the biggest retards here  :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2214 on: January 18, 2012, 06:11:30 PM »
I'm excited for this site to open up it will be a great thing. I hope it's kept private though. Only through invite. That of course will be left up to gh.

It's not fair, the same guys at pro muscle who talk shit about gh15, and what a shitty board we are all have access to the same advice he gives us >:(  because we're an open board they can all read the bible.  It sucks but hey what are you going to do :-\, I really hope the websight has at least some security. What we should do, is have the entire group of elves look over each and every member who applies to join and if nobody reckgonizes their getbig handle they don't get in. Also you have to have a referrer and that person has to approove of you.   But it's up to him..
l

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2215 on: January 18, 2012, 06:17:59 PM »
march 2012  8)

muscledupgood

• Getbig II
« Reply #2216 on: January 18, 2012, 06:19:53 PM »
Ok the 3rd video is Ghey......

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2217 on: January 18, 2012, 06:20:32 PM »
fellas do not confuse me approving list of hall fo fame with me not knowing whos who,, reaon i approved this hall fof fame is because of OUTDTANDING PERFORMANCE GLOBALY ,, remember i am god of hormones im not some moron who  kiss ass to supliers i put them on test any givn time my elfs doing it for years we talk going 6 years none stop that my elfs been doing this

now,, inregard to web page

there is 2 option ,, one to make it private then as usualy the new fellas get fucked,, i can make millions from this website if i do it private ,, remember it depends on other fellas do i have techinical team ,, soon all comunication in regard to gh15 wil be done by public relashion fella that will answer for gh15 ,, but as of now i can tel you here that the website is globaly ,, i couldnt giev a flying fuck about specific country ,, i give a fuck abou tthe kid in russia,, the kid in brazil and the kid in norway just as much as i give fuck about kid in alabama americana,,

i am an international celebrity and this is how i act,, i dont have time or place i belong to the world,, this is how it alwys been ,, i represent the world for i am an international fella

the site wil only do good ,, it wil KILL scammers and it wil really show what bodybuild is like,, it will advance the bodybuilder,, it will not hav eagendas and it wil nto work by wether sponsor payed feed or not ,, ofcourse sponsor are lined but the sponsor on my site wil be ONLY SPONSORS I APPROVE only ones who dont sell balonie and do what they preach! you wil nevr see some balonie danta protien on gh15 site,, nto even if payed million dolaros ,, never ever! only things that dvance bodybuild ,, even gloves! advance bodybuild better than danta balonie

i created history in bodybuiold ,, the cult of bodybuild is very harsh they tend to throw away and sub in back many many fellas who done great things,, remember we are dealing here with criminals and fellons among us...the cult of bodybuild do not remember the good it alwys wil try to  bring something bad and kill a good thing,, always remember that!,, the only problem cult of bodybuild has now...my movment is huge ,, absolitly huge,, the site is not on americana land it is global and the fellas who are my top elfs are all super super bodybuild with vast expericne and NO AGENDAS!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2218 on: January 18, 2012, 06:25:36 PM »
so a few Mr Olympia bodybuilders and some dogs and that equals a gh15 promo video, hmm, interesting ???

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #2219 on: January 18, 2012, 06:40:21 PM »
 It's not fair, the same guys at pro muscle who talk shit about gh15, and what a shitty board we are all have access to the same advice he gives us >:(  because we're an open board they can all read the bible.  It sucks but hey what are you going to do :-\, I really hope the websight has at least some security. What we should do, is have the entire group of elves look over each and every member who applies to join and if nobody reckgonizes their getbig handle they don't get in. Also you have to have a referrer and that person has to approove of you.   But it's up to him..

X2

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2220 on: January 18, 2012, 06:44:02 PM »
damn this guy is full of himself. one of the most asinine things I've seen on getbig.

Can we return to the old days where we didn't worship this cocksucker gh15?
follow the arrows

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #2221 on: January 18, 2012, 07:00:07 PM »
Say goodbye to all the good sources

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #2222 on: January 18, 2012, 07:15:31 PM »
^^  :'( :'(

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2223 on: January 18, 2012, 07:37:28 PM »
i am trying to post less, not working out very well lol. but i just wanna say a couple of things

i think going private will be a very very good thing, or at least to start private, because the underground hormone industry is very sensitive, it's hard to gauge how it will react to a big open assertive website, because people who are opposed to it will trash it, and people will listen to the trashers too

if u make a private website, it's a private version of getbig, it's more protected and more organized than here, with more elfs that means more elfs penetrate the other websites and forums, and through this way the information is distributed, from hand to hand so to speak. and though less people see it, perhaps more people believe it, it has more weight if it is a word of mouth, and those who really deserve to hear the truth, those who are actually focussed on succeeding, will sniff out the elfs and realize what's what very quickly

this way there is more control, there isn't so much he said she said, if someone who claims to have a connection to you is ballonying around, or if an elf is misbehaving, if it is private then it can be taken care of snip snip, and elfs are also more protected this way

i think starting out private is a good idea because you actually need more leverage if you want to go public i think. right now in a lot of places, your elfs are getting banned, getting mistreated, your organization or whatever u wanna call it does not have enough legitimacy for you to openly stomp all over all these other boards, it has not infiltrated far enough yet

my 2c

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2224 on: January 18, 2012, 07:40:33 PM »
damn this guy is full of himself. one of the most asinine things I've seen on getbig.

Can we return to the old days where we didn't worship this cocksucker gh15?

word
TEAM Nasser