Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 339548 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: it is coming,,
« Reply #2800 on: February 03, 2012, 12:56:57 PM »
If I were gh15, I would "create" this website with a fake URL and everyone would get meatspinned.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2801 on: February 03, 2012, 12:58:34 PM »
will this gh15.com site be an open site for Sources? or another site where all it does is beat around the bush and locks threads when asking for recommended reliable sources

its not forum ,, dont you fellas undertsand this this is why every filt in the cult is goign insane in the moment,, lol its not forum i have complete dictastorship lol thisi is why so many go nuts now and send so many gimick here lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2802 on: February 03, 2012, 01:00:29 PM »
its not forum ,, dont you fellas undertsand this this is why every filt in the cult is goign insane in the moment,, lol its not forum i have complete dictastorship lol thisi is why so many go nuts now and send so many gimick here lol

gh15 approved

confirm it wil be 100 percent free and not push a source
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2803 on: February 03, 2012, 01:03:45 PM »
do i lok like pish a source fella? it wil be free ,, and only the best survive ,, this is the god of hormones site not some rx or mayenem ,,

just take a look in this posting here,, maybe been how long 3 min? since i posted last,, 30+ clickes on it

everything i touch is followed by 1000s

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: decision has to be made
« Reply #2804 on: February 03, 2012, 01:05:02 PM »
gh15 was fun, but we have to get a grip now and get on with life as usual.. :D

Get a grip on hormones you mean

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2805 on: February 03, 2012, 01:08:10 PM »

gh15 approved

Oh i see, its going to be a Pharmacy Order site, with IFBB Pros Names and their cycles for compare your order agains.

;D

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2806 on: February 03, 2012, 01:10:05 PM »
gh15 = rat

I hope this helps

I've been saying this for months now.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #2807 on: February 03, 2012, 01:13:23 PM »
Oh pfft!! That stuff is childs play for the alien technology the Illuminati gave to him during their secret meeting at the White House! :D

Glad I'm not the only one here who figured out who this guy is. If people understood that his sole mission in life is to convince as many people as possible that you can only weigh 160 pounds or you have to be juiced, they would begin to see the psychology behind all of this. This person has very mediocre genetics and only looked halfway decent after taken 100 mg a day of d-bol. His ego refuses to believe that anyone could surpass his physique and be natural. So he has created this whole internet persona just to tell everyone that you will be total shit unless you take  GH, Tren..blah, blah, blah....This is a guy who believes that reptilian beings from space are all around us..that seems perfectly plausible to him. But weighing over 160 lean without steroids is beyond the realms of belief. You gotta love the logic.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2808 on: February 03, 2012, 01:35:40 PM »
gh15, you may have already said this but what day in March will the site be up?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2809 on: February 03, 2012, 01:53:24 PM »
do i lok like pish a source fella? it wil be free ,, and only the best survive ,, this is the god of hormones site not some rx or mayenem ,,

just take a look in this posting here,, maybe been how long 3 min? since i posted last,, 30+ clickes on it

everything i touch is followed by 1000s

gh15 approved

Of course it's followed by thousands, but I estimate the number of ALex23 gimmicks to be in the 10's of thousands.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2810 on: February 03, 2012, 02:45:19 PM »
Glad I'm not the only one here who figured out who this guy is. If people understood that his sole mission in life is to convince as many people as possible that you can only weigh 160 pounds or you have to be juiced, they would begin to see the psychology behind all of this. This person has very mediocre genetics and only looked halfway decent after taken 100 mg a day of d-bol. His ego refuses to believe that anyone could surpass his physique and be natural. So he has created this whole internet persona just to tell everyone that you will be total shit unless you take  GH, Tren..blah, blah, blah....This is a guy who believes that reptilian beings from space are all around us..that seems perfectly plausible to him. But weighing over 160 lean without steroids is beyond the realms of belief. You gotta love the logic.
It's called Sales = Money.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #2811 on: February 03, 2012, 03:06:21 PM »
Hey gh15/Blockhead when are you competing again?

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: **SHOULD GH15 STAY ON GETBIG? POLL**
« Reply #2812 on: February 03, 2012, 03:14:47 PM »
every year this thing hapen ,, insted of protecting gh15 with everything you have,, most do ,, but few are siting and trying to make gh15 go lol,, it hapen every year,, as i said this is the only ONLY CULT that you swim in a pool of pee

what i do now wil be remembered in history as good thing,, a very good thing,, it may hurt some fellas income and wizen them up ,, but over all the amount of money that it wil save you and the amount of heart ache it wil save you is worthy it

you have fellaas who make close to 1000 dolaros from internet balonie every day they havbe many many fellas who pay this money and they also promote drug usage ,, MUCH MORE THAN GH15,, remember my elfs are the students of this so call guru ,, the only problem this gurus dont know who is the spy from within,,

i have alot more to deal with than some no one liek arneld ,, i have actual treats to my technical team in europe,, atleast 2 of them ,, one of my comerical director is MIA,, i have elfs on americana land and on europe land being tretened ,, alot more than you think ,,

many do not like gh15 for speaking the truth,, i am the subject of every single dicusion top subject on every bodybuild and fitnes boarding,, i am the subject of americana new congress talk abotu legality of testosterona ,, it is now in closed doors but i wil be invite to testify in hearing behind closed doors,,

i dont make this things up ,, i tod you before I AM PART OF THE PHARMA THE BIG PHARMA READ THE FUCKING BIBLE I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE ,,

gh15 approved
look who is talking.looks like u r high for snorting crack and tren powder.real funking role model for kids.Mr Olympia top 3 now.fucking upgrade ur position each time u feel u loosing credibility.i dont know what truth u talk about all the time.....seriously what is new u trying to tell.all i hear is GH GH kingtropin kigtropin.are u just a sales man or actually have this shitty stuff made in china and now trying to sell it in Europe and America.i have never seen anything legit coming out of china in my entire life.from shoes to mob ph from clothes to cars all 3rd grade crap.i would not mind if u try to permote those material things cuz they dont hurt life but this is human life we talking about.do u have slightest comprehension how much corruption going on in china how easy it is there to buy lab licence and made what ever medicine u want.he is playing dangerous game b carefull guys do ur search b4 put anything in to ur body.dont take his and his elf words for it.its better to use stuff which is already tried and tested and made in Europa or America.
since i was here to permote the importence of nutrition in bodybuilding.i want u guys to read this book....Championship bodybuilding....by Chris aceto......recently some one refer this book to me great read.i actually practice what this guy preach...u will not put this book down until u reach last page.educate yourself dont let any internet warrior or mma fighter take advantage of ur lack of knowledge.these peoples main goal is to make money and they will cross every moral and leagal limit to achieve that.dont become their prey.

the trainer

« Reply #2813 on: February 03, 2012, 03:17:07 PM »
I am cumming wow what a big load you should be promoting clomid tabs instead of gh.

csnut18

• Getbig III
GH15, can you spill the beans on Toney Freeman
« Reply #2814 on: February 03, 2012, 03:45:00 PM »
I actually think Toney has the best build of all the current pros. I was hoping GH15 could discuss the type of hormone optimization protocol, this pro utilizes. Thanks as always

csnut18

• Getbig III

csnut18

• Getbig III
Re: GH15, can you spill the beans on Toney Freeman
« Reply #2816 on: February 03, 2012, 03:48:23 PM »

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: decision has to be made
« Reply #2817 on: February 03, 2012, 03:52:23 PM »
You say the same stuff in every post

Gh this gh that.

You will not be missed, your board will turn into a flop, a few users will check it out then in a weeks time theyll be back here

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2818 on: February 03, 2012, 03:57:09 PM »
gh will spout the typical answer trenbolona, ghona etc.

some of us know the truth.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #2819 on: February 03, 2012, 04:07:50 PM »
That's fucking DISGUSTING.  Bodybuilding is a mental disorder, plain and simple.  The amount of drugs that one needs in order to look like that is downright FRIGHTENING. No woman would ever find that attractive, it barely looks human...

Having said that, for "bodybuilding sport", Tony is amongst the very best.  I'd still rather look like Arnold or Serge ANY DAY!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2820 on: February 03, 2012, 04:09:06 PM »
yes, arnold or serge, i agree

great every day look

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2821 on: February 03, 2012, 04:10:21 PM »
starts with k ends with igtropin

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2822 on: February 03, 2012, 04:14:07 PM »
That's fucking DISGUSTING.  Bodybuilding is a mental disorder, plain and simple.  The amount of drugs that one needs in order to look like that is downright FRIGHTENING. No woman would ever find that attractive, it barely looks human...

Having said that, for "bodybuilding sport", Tony is amongst the very best.  I'd still rather look like Arnold or Serge ANY DAY!

But Toney does have a physique that is more appealing to 99% of society than any other ifbb pro other than Stan Mcquay. And his skin does look healthy. The guy does look healthy and youthful for a 46 yr old or whatever.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #2823 on: February 03, 2012, 04:14:59 PM »
I heard hes loose in the rectum

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2824 on: February 03, 2012, 04:17:34 PM »
starts with k ends with igtropin
wrong but if you want to think that then go ahead on