Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 339827 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4075 on: March 24, 2013, 01:10:05 AM »
The GH15 account hasn't been online since Nasser passed away.

Just saying...

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: GH15 legacy
« Reply #4076 on: March 24, 2013, 01:42:28 AM »
his site membership suggests people believe him.

The seminars are in regards to the legacy not its truthfullness but in some ways people mentioning him must suggest belief

over 80 percent of the accounts on that site are fake with zero posts

their traffic peaked last september and has been dropping ever since
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4077 on: March 24, 2013, 01:51:05 AM »
Ya GOOK........I work for him!

He has many who work for him, but your ass was never 'Top circle' not even  'Inner circle', you got demoded for god's sake Lmao
You sit all day long on GB bored to death, can't get on his forum so you do what any child would .......make up lies! 

You got kicked off the forum Dustin, you and that other wanna-be.

2 skinny-fat gooks trying to be BodyBuilders LMFAO

You fail in life, can't even get a woman pregnant shooting blanks LOLOL :)

this falls under racial harrassment in the uk

quite a serious offence

someone should email the link to hereford police

david kitt should know better
T

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4078 on: March 24, 2013, 03:24:23 AM »
Remember this GB member?
A BodyBuilder who left you along with the rest LMFAO

I was lookin at my photos of when I was on legit kigtropin (before I got scammed for A LOT of $ and started injecting sugar water) and I was HUGE.

Vascularity and width are off the charts.

I am thin bones guy... I look MASSIVE at 225 7% (you've all seen my photos or can find them).

Well on kigs, I was 250. Remember my mutation log? The one the dying board deleted for no reason? 120 pages long? Yeah, well I do. I wish I cold go back and just read my log to vicariously try to feel the old good kigs again ):

I'm sorry, this serostim + insulin combo I have... Doesn't cut it. I want to be 250 again. 7%. Real kigs made me 250 7%.

And ill never ever forget the hurt the scam put on me.
Took months to recover mentally and physically (sugar water injections fuck ur physique up,
Or whatever the fuck was in the bunk ones).

/: ends sad post

:)

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4079 on: March 24, 2013, 03:31:19 AM »
He is worshipped.

I can't explain in words how happy it has made me to learn that GH15 is not dead.
I feel like I have only begun to benefit from his experience and knowledge.
It is sad that Nasser has died and he will be sorely missed by many (if not all) in the community.
We still have our leader and we must all be extremely thankful for that.

PS.
Thank you for posting a good picture of Nasser, the one on MD's obituary was shit. Total disgrace to a glittering career.

:) :)

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4080 on: March 24, 2013, 03:37:17 AM »
ROTFLMAO your own VET member!!!

I love this place.......bunch of great people, and unparalelled knowledge.

No trolls,gimmicks,flaming,bashing,etc.,just good stuff!!

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4081 on: March 24, 2013, 03:37:59 AM »
He is worshipped.

:) :)
Lol, worshippped and cocksucked by you and his top elves.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4082 on: March 24, 2013, 03:38:29 AM »

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4083 on: March 24, 2013, 03:46:50 AM »
WILL EVERYBODY PLEASE STOP TRYING TO GUESS WHO GH15 IS !!!

IT`S GETTING FUCKING STUPID!

Just be thankful that he has shared his vast knowledge with us and helped us all to advance in bodybuilding.

This guess who gh15 crap just makes people sound like idiots.................J esus Christ people!   :D

This has been going on for 8-10 years now for Christs sake!

HAHHAHAHAA, GB is being humiliated by its own vet. And this is only from yesterday!!!!!! Lmfao....... one day.

You know why so many are following LOJ?
Because he left you, we hated you but came here for him, he left and we all jumped ship to a REAL Bodybuilding forum :)

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4084 on: March 24, 2013, 03:59:02 AM »
Most Online Today: 906. Most Online Ever: 906 (Today at 12:49:15 AM)

Show me other private site, that gets so many athletes who wanna be part of it.

Put the money where your mouth is WANKERS!

LOJ would kill me if he knew I was here...LMAO but I do it to protect the most important BodyBuilder in history. I know I side with the good guys. Let the villains die!!! :)

And Dustin, like i said to you before....you are living by his mercy, I'd be beating you up merciless if it wasn't for him, teaching your gook ass a lesson in truth telling.
Your meltdowns don't help either.......you live online I doubt you'll be anywhere near BodyBuilding when you hit 30. You're a loser buddy. Drug addict loser, Real drugs- Narcotics.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4085 on: March 24, 2013, 04:25:35 AM »

LOJ would kill me if he knew I was here...LMAO but I do it to protect the most important BodyBuilder in history. I know I side with the good guys. Let the villains die!!! :)

And Dustin, like i said to you before....you are living by his mercy, I'd be beating you up merciless if it wasn't for him, teaching your gook ass a lesson in truth telling.
Your meltdowns don't help either.......you live online I doubt you'll be anywhere near BodyBuilding when you hit 30. You're a loser buddy. Drug addict loser, Real drugs- Narcotics.

i was just on the phone to jason about you

he says and i quote that you are a laughing stock

a pole smoking midget

a cowardly troll

why dont you come and beat me up tough guy
T

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #4086 on: March 24, 2013, 04:31:41 AM »
 ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #4087 on: March 24, 2013, 04:35:31 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4088 on: March 24, 2013, 04:56:17 AM »
foley street, hereford
T

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4089 on: March 24, 2013, 07:27:26 AM »
Remember this GB member?
A BodyBuilder who left you along with the rest LMFAO

You do know that SmoofCat has never posted a picture, yet talks like he is some bodybuilder.

::)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4090 on: March 24, 2013, 07:52:30 AM »
foley street, hereford
HAHA! Who would you be beating up again, you fucking midget? Why do short little fucks like you think piling on steroided muscle will make them tough?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4091 on: March 24, 2013, 08:35:10 AM »
Lol @ homo orphan trying to convince getbig that other board is successful. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4092 on: March 24, 2013, 09:06:04 AM »
HAHA! Who would you be beating up again, you fucking midget? Why do short little fucks like you think piling on steroided muscle will make them tough?

It's because he has a titanium lower jaw.....

Literally...

:D

(didn't think I knew that did you shredded wheat/david kitt/homographic)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #4093 on: March 24, 2013, 09:11:31 AM »
shredded wheat getting owned by dustin and co in this thread just like he gets owned by his transvestite 'partner' and his penis in the bedroom.

dustin

« Reply #4094 on: March 24, 2013, 09:18:59 AM »

The only mouth filling going on is you and gh15s cock in your mouth, you Jaws-esque looking, penis purple midget. When you smash your mullet-rocking clitdick tranny girlfriend does it feel weird smashing her penoritic mons penoris? You're a moose knuckle humping tiny tit drug abuse who's trying to tell me I have problems. Pathetic!

Living by the grace of your Lord... fuck, you're a real loser. He's pure lies and I tell nothing but the truth. Please identify a single lie that I've ever tried pitching here or anywhere on the internet for that matter. And narcotics again? You have nothing unique to insult me with. The most potent drug I have in my home is naproxen hahaha a pussy like you would probably get high from a couple of ibuprofen. Go kill yourself, homoorphan.

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4095 on: March 24, 2013, 01:43:32 PM »
Alpha looking fella. All the way alpha.

What are you smoking there? There's a new smoke shop in town I've been meaning to check out. I'm already a weed connoisseur and I was thinking of getting a good box and humidor for some nice tobacco products as well. Been craving a good cigar for a while.

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4096 on: March 24, 2013, 01:44:06 PM »

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I smoked before working out and I'm like the gh15 of marijuana lol some natural losers told me it'd raise estrogen and told me a ton of propaganda that I never listened to.

Then I started training with the big boys and started juicing and realized they all smoke too hahaha

So you can take advice from big boys like BiGHer or listen to little pussies with no knowledge or experience.

I personally never train until I smoke first. I can't train without it. No focus and way too stiff. I have medical marijuana authorization now too so it's great to take a few puffs outside the gym and walk to the big boy end of the weight rack and watch people scratch their head and wonder why this kid lifts so heavy when they can smell a faint hint of ganja lol

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4097 on: March 24, 2013, 01:47:28 PM »
BTW, Huonglan is Dustin. That POS lying girl with a dominant wife bigger than his skinny-fat wanna-be. A gook and a wanker.

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4098 on: March 24, 2013, 01:58:09 PM »
Fucken SOB POS.

LOJ helped your life only for you to lie when he joined hands with governments against narcotics. Ya GOOK.

Congrats, bro. Congrats to everyone who's kicked their addiction too, but I quoted this because Nasser went on record to say that testosterone is the best anti-depressant and it's so true. Big rant coming up.

I used to be extremely depressed growing up. Came from a pretty broken household, born to young parents (16 years old), dad wasn't always there, parents divorced and my dad went into a spiraling depression fueled by drugs and became hopelessly addicted to opiates. I personally never struggled with substance abuse but it affected me every day, even though my pops didn't realize it at the time.

I started lifting a bit late after I finished high school and it really helped my depression. I was able to sort shit out a lot better, it gave me confidence even though I never thought of myself as having low self esteem, and I became better in every way I could think of. I was vehemently against steroids because of the propaganda and some scary juicers that rolled with my dad's crew, but I decided to juice and WOW. It has changed my life.

I'm pretty sure I've always had low test. I was very frail and didn't take care of my body. Genetics, low birth weight and poor pregnancy (mom smoked and did lots of drugs because she didn't know she was pregnant for a while), poor diet and health growing up... I'm positive I had low test. I cycled on and off before I found the gh15 bible which increased my quality of life tremendously.

I now blast and cruise and run HRT doses. I'm going to stay on self-prescribed HRT because my life is just so much better. I've made a strong commitment to bodybuilding and in return it's offered me so much. I've always been a nerd my entire life and also believed the BS about bodybuilders being muscle bound meat heads. That's completely untrue. I've met so many philosophic figures in the gym and a lot of them are now my very best friends. We've spent hours after smoking a joint talking about everything you could possibly talk about. Bodybuilding isn't for idiots. And the genetically gifted aren't the only ones who can get anything out of it (just add hormonas!).

I love my life and I owe a lot of it to bodybuilding. And I'm positive that having higher test helps out too. I'm not going to bother with that coming off or PCT bullshit. There's so many drugs in our water and food that test is on the decline, and I also think that juicing or HRT are the way to go. Everyone that I know who's on HRT (self-prescribed or legitimately doctor prescribed) is happier. Happy, happy, happy. Used to think of high test as something for morons but now studies show that people with normal to high test are smarter. Low test = feeble, depressed, etc. Yuck.

Bodybuilding also helped my dad too. He struggled getting off the opiates but has been clean for years now. He started hitting up the gym on and off but never committed. But then he saw me and realizing I'm a pretty smart cookie, he asked if I could show him the ropes and give him advices. I was more than happy to. My dad was out of work as he was recovering so despite a shitty work schedule for me, he was there for every single workout and never missed one in the year that we trained together. It gave him confidence he never knew he had. He had worked out a lot of demons and we had worked together to summon all the skeletons out of his proverbial closet and clobbered the shit out of them.

Despite having a rocky childhood, I love my father a lot. I love bodybuilding, and I love test lol. My dad REALLY pulled his shit together and found a government program that helps fellas like him that are serious about turning their life around. Because he got in shape, stayed off drugs and demonstrated huge changes in his attitude and persona (a lot of which I credit to his time in the gym) they gave him a grant and paid for him to get his class 1 driver's license. He's driving big rigs now and making great money. He had a ton of debt and never would have been able to get a job like that if he didn't turn his life around and find that government program. He's thankful as fuck and always sends me texts about how he misses training and feeling pumped. He lives far away and we can't train, but any time he hits up the gym he tells me about his lifts or different exercises that are working good for him, etc. I'm just really happy to see him doing so well and enjoying something that I've come to love. I never would have pictured either of us bodybuilding, but I wholeheartedly believe that it's saved our lives. I would have gone down a different path and he would have as well. He would have been dead and I might have been selling narcoticos with no passion or reason to live. I would probably be dead now too.

TLDR;

- Bodybuilding and "evil steroids" helped turn my life around; testosterone proved to be the best anti-depressant
- Bodybuilding kept my father off drugs, helped us develop an amazing relationship and helped him to become a success
- Bodybuilding is fucking awesome 8)

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4099 on: March 24, 2013, 02:05:19 PM »
I can appreciate that, especially the last part because I do normally keep in mind that everything I do electronically is recorded, observable or basically available to other sets of eyes other than my own.

One thing I do in real life is keep a really clean house in case any of what I say online gets me into hot water. I've got no more than a personal amount on me and every narcotic or jar of weed is all prescribed and permitted by my Federal government. I can open my doors to law enforcement officials at any time without having to clean up, but I understand that not everyone is as squeaky clean. It is good that we are aware of this.