Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 341005 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4275 on: March 27, 2013, 08:51:56 AM »
he is a top ifbb pro and you have seen him.

no he isn't

no you haven't

if you have post  a pic of him up here with the head obscured and you next to him

you can't??

its jocelyn pelettier as i stated

in fairness onemorerep is bang on the money and anyone who has been here long enough knows it

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4276 on: March 27, 2013, 08:55:18 AM »
Ya know for a jew and an israeli jew......... YOU ARE ONE SON OF A FUCKEN BITCH. You lie. Every word you wrote in your post is a lie. Every single one. I know it because I work for LOJ. I have seen him. He is a top IFBB PRO while you a wannabe gay wanker on a forum.

You are a lying C u n t.

All your credibility is out the window. You lied about LOJ before once. You lie every single time when you see how successful he became, and how he destroyed GB by leaving it.

And you are fucken gay which is insulting your ppl even more.

You should have been slapped by the Rabbi when you were a child, ya dumb wanker.

Your friend,
Holomorphic

There is no need for those harsh words. I am not insulting your character or actions, why cast these stones out of animosity?

Let me be clear, for those who are still in the dark.

gh15 was formed by David Paul, Blockhead, Special Ed and Alex Gaultier. Those 4 were the masterminds behind the account and they shared a universal password to log in randomly throughout the day.

As time passed, Blockhead and Special Ed realized that Alex Gaultier was slightly that of a loose canon and decided to change the password without his knowledge, hence why Alex was shut out after about 6 months of using that account.

If you want to pretend that gh15 or the creation of that account is anything more than that, then I just don't know what to tell you.

Alex23 can chime in on this any time and break it to you if you're still in denial.

Either way, I do wish gh15 and the members of his site well. I never understood why he left, as he was an entertaining character to have on this site, but I do remember a decline in his fame towards the end, with members from this site calling him out on various bullshit.

"1"

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4277 on: March 27, 2013, 08:56:37 AM »
No OMR is a stinky lying israeli jew. And he knows it.

The punishment of GB came in the form of destruction and removal from being a BodyBuilding forum. You got no BodyBuilders LMAO

wankers!

Your friend,
Holomorphic

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4278 on: March 27, 2013, 08:59:00 AM »
There is no need for those harsh words. I am not insulting your character or actions, why cast these stones out of animosity?

Let me be clear, for those who are still in the dark.

gh15 was formed by David Paul, Blockhead, Special Ed and Alex Gaultier. Those 4 were the masterminds behind the account and they shared a universal password to log in randomly throughout the day.

As time passed, Blockhead and Special Ed realized that Alex Gaultier was slightly that of a loose canon and decided to change the password without his knowledge, hence why Alex was shut out after about 6 months of using that account.

If you want to pretend that gh15 or the creation of that account is anything more than that, then I just don't know what to tell you.

Alex23 can chime in on this any time and break it to you if you're still in denial.

Either way, I do wish gh15 and the members of his site well. I never understood why he left, as he was an entertaining character to have on this site, but I do remember a decline in his fame towards the end, with members from this site calling him out on various bullshit.

"1"

You got some serious mental issues. Prove anything you say. We all talk with LOJ on a daily basis, many of his top guys seen him ya lying c u n t.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4279 on: March 27, 2013, 08:59:59 AM »
Ya know for a jew and an israeli jew......... YOU ARE ONE SON OF A FUCKEN BITCH. You lie. Every word you wrote in your post is a lie. Every single one. I know it because I work for LOJ. I have seen him. He is a top IFBB PRO while you a wannabe gay wanker on a forum.

You are a lying C u n t.

All your credibility is out the window. You lied about LOJ before once. You lie every single time when you see how succesful he became, and how he destroyed GB by leaving it.

And you are fucken gay which is insulting your ppl even more.

You should have been slapped by the Rabbi when you were a child, ya dumb wanker.

Your friend,
Holomorphic

1) Wow...you've seen him.  The delusion never ends.

2) With this post, I would like to start the over/under betting line for you getting banned to be 2 days

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #4280 on: March 27, 2013, 09:02:48 AM »
FEELING SOME BAD AGGRESIVE TONES ON THIS THREAD...not used to all this violent behaviour...i am scared now.. ;D Gonna PM Ronald now.

bigmc

• Getbig V
thanktropin is GREAT GH,, it is genetics but it is very good generics,, it lean you out like a mother fcker ,, and it gets you fuller and thicker! yes you hold little more water but you can tell you are leaner because veins go all over the delts into chest you just feel leaner you see detail in pictures ,, yes you hold more water fuck i fell like im white widow now reapting every sentence 40 times but yes yo hold more water lol but! you look incredible on thanktropin dont let anybody fool you ,, thanktropin and novotropin and nd blues are very good gh

gh15 approved

;D
T

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4282 on: March 27, 2013, 09:10:09 AM »
1) Wow...you've seen him.  The delusion never ends.

2) With this post, I would like to start the over/under betting line for you getting banned to be 2 days

Twig, ban from what?
there is nothing to be 'banned of' LMAO
This forum is a joke, it's a kindergarten LMFAO
This forum resembles your physique, twigsters.com BWAHAHAHA  LMFAO

Your friend,
holomorphic

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4283 on: March 27, 2013, 09:12:26 AM »
I've seen your pic 'holomorphic' and you're not best placed to be talking about twigs  :-\

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4284 on: March 27, 2013, 09:12:43 AM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4285 on: March 27, 2013, 09:24:40 AM »
Twig, ban from what?
there is nothing to be 'banned of' LMAO
This forum is a joke, it's a kindergarten LMFAO
This forum resembles your physique, twigsters.com BWAHAHAHA  LMFAO

Your friend,
holomorphic

:'(  Feeling hurt.....considering suicide now

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4286 on: March 27, 2013, 09:26:47 AM »

The punishment of GB came in the form of destruction and removal from being a BodyBuilding forum. You got no BodyBuilders LMAO

wankers!

Your friend,
Holomorphic

This shows your character . There was no harsh words from OMR who has been a getbigger for years and you come around here with a soul purpose of lashing our members if disgusting. You have some mental issues, it is very evident that you gave your password to someone else and they are posting for the past 2 days from your account. GTFO and lick gh15's balls.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4287 on: March 27, 2013, 09:30:48 AM »
This shows your character . There was no harsh words from OMR who has been a getbigger for years and you come around here with a soul purpose of lashing our members if disgusting. You have some mental issues, it is very evident that you gave your password to someone else and they are posting for the past 2 days from your account. GTFO and lick gh15's balls.

I'm telling you he's a troll

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: flieing daylights/gh15
« Reply #4288 on: March 27, 2013, 09:31:08 AM »
just try thankstrpin and you wil se  what hgh is ,, many bunk balonie around,, thanktropin 2 weeks and you will know exactly why bodybuild look like bodybuild,, as i said you have very few angels in this cult ,, sadly you can count them on 2 hands

gh15 approved

;D
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4289 on: March 27, 2013, 09:41:12 AM »
are you kiding me?

i was top 3 mr o competitor ,, i TRIED EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN ,, even snorting

gh15 approved

;D
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4290 on: March 27, 2013, 09:43:45 AM »

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4291 on: March 27, 2013, 09:45:26 AM »
holomorphic

either you are a liar

or your 'god' is

or both?

enlighten us

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4292 on: March 27, 2013, 09:59:02 AM »
Quote from: gh15 on February 01, 2012, 10:21:30 AM
are you kiding me?

i was top 3 mr o competitor ,, i TRIED EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN ,, even snorting

gh15 approved
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4293 on: March 27, 2013, 10:04:53 AM »

wankers!

Your friend,
Holomorphic

I guarantee you would never say this to his face.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: decision has to be made
« Reply #4294 on: March 27, 2013, 10:06:15 AM »
ok ,, im going to give you fellas an option ,,

option 1,, i leave getbig right now and you get eveyrthing landed in a website with out ability to even beg me to stop or talk to me or discuss things with me,, im talking to the scam and filt of the cult not the good fellas,, so this is option number 1,, you will have no ability to actualy comunicate with me and due to my enormous fame i will just put out verdicts that ofcourse will be according to decency but that will mean you wont have the ability to redeem yourself for i wont be here to listen to your 50 pms of beggings

option 2,, i stay in getbig and everything remain same but you have to relax with the pms ,, and with the gimick and all agenda driven fellas who work for selecrive scamers or try to push things,, as you noticed i took down kigtropin with oen sentence ,, they are done as of now...but since im still on getbig they got chace to reedem themselfs since im good compasionate god

you chose option 1 or option 2

i will let the majority decide

my contribution to bodybuild internet is HUGE im most likley the most importent fellas in history of bodybuild period but! yes i admit i am narcist and arogant in times,, but i dont lie! i dont like liars and i dont stand  up fpr balonie or make up balonie,,
i gave you bible i think it is big neough and can stand the test of time ,, now i have webpage that will be most likley biger than bodybuidl.com  because it HAS TRUTH BEHIND IT and real bodybuild and fitness reality and not balonie that been fed by greedy basterds,,

so you hav eto decide now ,, its in your hands bodybuild aroudn the world i put it in your hands

gh15 approved

;D
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4295 on: March 27, 2013, 10:15:18 AM »
have you seen homomorfic,hermano?

haha, hes liliputano midget.omr would take him apart within minutes.

also, cheap shot at jew reference.so what if hes a jew,jews are good people.

hey bigmc, epic digging out contradictionary posts, very amusing, carry on, this thread just got worth the while again :D

i knew he had claimed to be top 3 at the O

i wonder what shit they will come out with now that he has been proved a liar again

T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4296 on: March 27, 2013, 10:16:28 AM »
Yes. Top 4.

what say you now

you lying little cu nt  ;D
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4297 on: March 27, 2013, 10:16:53 AM »
i knew he had claimed to be top 3 at the O

i wonder what shit they will come out with now that he has been proved a liar again

He also said he was a current top 6 pro too on his own board a few months ago

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #4298 on: March 27, 2013, 10:17:30 AM »
Yep, while Nasser was alive gh15 was 'top 3' but the day after he passes it changes to 'top 4' (DJ).
O

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4299 on: March 27, 2013, 10:21:20 AM »
Yep, while Nasser was alive gh15 was 'top 3' but the day after he passes it changes to 'top 4' (DJ).

maybe they meant top 4 rows in the audience
T