Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 340553 times)

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4775 on: April 03, 2013, 11:45:57 AM »
Ok..what?

Ok...you said that the pics are not me, so your mind is already made up, so what point is there in my trying to change your mind?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4776 on: April 03, 2013, 11:52:53 AM »
Ok...you said that the pics are not me, so your mind is already made up, so what point is there in my trying to change your mind?

Try again.  Ok... ______

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4777 on: April 03, 2013, 11:54:02 AM »
Did you have all those tats in your video , and a big scar on your left shoulder?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4778 on: April 03, 2013, 11:56:44 AM »
lol ORM really has a interest in this case

Posting such a long reply

In GB style = EPIC MELTDOWN

See both sides can play the game of being negative

Too long, didnt read

I believe what I choose to believe, not what somebody else tells me too

And if you KNOW that what you say is true, you would leave this discussion because you cant win if you allready know

Knowledge is winning and you seem to believe to have it so just relax, enjoy and dont mingle in

haha so if more people say it is true it must be, lol

Then zombies and aliens and zeus MUST exist because some people swear they know they exist

There goes your argument   :-*

This was a terrible retort to a well thought out argument by OMR. This the best you can do? Your emotions are taking over now.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4779 on: April 03, 2013, 11:59:03 AM »

Too long, didnt read

And if you KNOW that what you say is true, you would leave this discussion because you cant win if you allready know

Knowledge is winning and you seem to believe to have it so just relax, enjoy and dont mingle in

Then zombies and aliens and zeus MUST exist because some people swear they know they exist

There goes your argument   :-*

If more people believe your lies, that doesnt make them true!
Lol....so much of that applys to you and your bff gh15. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4780 on: April 03, 2013, 12:02:29 PM »
Talk about clutching at straws haha - he's done.

Ron hack GH15's account, again. Please  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4781 on: April 03, 2013, 12:04:03 PM »
This thread is stressing me out... I'm fragile  :-X

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4782 on: April 03, 2013, 12:04:32 PM »
my response is to a T

He is luying and claiming something and hoping a few gimicks will back him up. Just because gimicks back up a liar doesnt make it true

He seems to have a DEEP interest in this case, very interesting

bye now

Bye. Dont forget to come back now, we can always use a good laugh

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4783 on: April 03, 2013, 12:04:57 PM »
NO, the difference is I and we fight for something good. something that has helped countless people

You guys fight to just destroy

Positive trumps over negative, everytime

Something that has helped gh15 to scam thousand of helpless people
Yes we guys fight to destroy bad
Truth never fails

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4784 on: April 03, 2013, 12:04:59 PM »
Did you have all those tats in your video , and a big scar on your left shoulder?

Yes to the tats. If you look closely at my forearms you can see them on my right arm in the video.
Regarding the scar, it is on my shoulder so you can't see it in the video as I have a t-shirt on which covers it.

Try again.  Ok... ______

And what do I win by convincing you? I've seen this thread and you are very argumentative and combative...almost if you have something personal riding on all of this. Why are you under the mistaken illusion that I have something to prove to you? When one knows who they are there is no need to try and satisfy the desires of others. If you choose not to believe my 'before/after' video/pictures that is quite fine with me my friend.

I don't know you, don't want to know, and have no association to you. For all I know you could be a 72yr retired steelworker or a 33 year old cat lady. You are only on this board to cause strife.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4785 on: April 03, 2013, 12:05:45 PM »

Of course I have an interest in this case. You (Pellius and yourself) called me a liar and I even received death threats from holomorphic and kboardner.

I proved that I did not lie and show you irrefutable proof of your master's own words and yet YOU STILL will not admit that you were wrong.

What's the definition of insanity again?

So you gave up, maybe Pellius can come here and actually provide a logical answer.

No one is being negative towards you. I have simply used the tools made available to us by way of the facts.

Too long, didnt read

Sure you didn't...

I am not telling you to believe anything, look at the FACTS. You know, those little things which are irrefutable.

You asked for proof to validate my claims and I provided them. I now ask for you, in return, to simply admit that YOU were wrong, just as I would have done if you proved me wrong.

I don't think you understand us Jews as much as your God does. We thrive on not only having knowledge, but knowing how to use it to unearth the truth. We use that same knowledge to set others free and sometimes even to condemn others by way of their own words. Sounds a lot like practicing law...

Don't be silly. If the facts show that something is true, then based off of factual information, we can not assume anything else.

Funny that you say that!! Because your very leader (not me) claimed for years that aliens were real. Would you like me to show you his own words regarding that or will you simply dismiss endless posts of his as merely lies??

There goes your argument   :-*

No, my friend, there goes yours...

What's the logo at gh15's site? Is it this one?

"1"

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4786 on: April 03, 2013, 12:06:16 PM »

/thread

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4787 on: April 03, 2013, 12:06:52 PM »

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #4788 on: April 03, 2013, 12:19:29 PM »
Dre23 - whatever happened to the making of a pro bb video with the two brothers?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4789 on: April 03, 2013, 12:21:12 PM »
You havent provided ANY proof. What you HAVE provided are 3 gimmicks nodding to your words. Hardly ANY proof.

Wait, I haven't provided any proof to the claims of there being multiple users behind gh15, what do you call this?!?!

And after I provided you with irrefutable proof, you then admitted that:

So GH15 was NOT telling truth when he spoke about that

What exactly does not make sense here?

He seems to have a DEEP interest in this case, very interesting

Why shouldn't I?

First, I get death threats from Holomorphic and Kboardner. Then, I get called a liar by both you and Pellius.

I prove you all wrong by way of facts, not gut feelings, and then I am somehow still wrong?

"1"

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4790 on: April 03, 2013, 12:21:13 PM »
onemorerep,

Not even one, single, sane person thinks that what you have said is correct. The 12+ getbig gimmicks who are not quite right in the head may act like they believe but even they know the truth.

And for those who do KNOW the truth...the sane individuals...individual s like vanb and disgusted know and recognize the truth. Disgusted worked for and closely with gh 15 and he knows that gh 15 is one indivdiual. And even though this mod disgusted was banned by gh 15 you won't see him spouting such nonsense about 1, 2, 5, 9, 14 different people being gh 15. Why?! Because he is a sane person and is right in his head. Have you seen any sane bodybuilders (not that there are really any left here, but that is beside the point)...have you seen any sane bodybuilder speak out and agree with you onemorerep? I assume that you do this all for the sole sake of your dying board...which in reality is already at its lowest point and will likely never recover from.

You lie.
You plain and simple outright lie.
If you have proof that is solid bring it out for all to see.
Show it.
But you can't because no such proof exists.

GH 15 has explained why he said what he said. You can take it or leave it.
Why don't you instead take the time to look and scrutinize your own board here and the people on it. GH 15 has said that Ron Avidan has committed crimes against bodybuilders and againt bodybuilding, as Ron simply does not care...it is purely about the almighty dollar to him.

The worst thing that can happen to you and this board is for gh 15 to go after Ron Avidan because one is fully known while the other can only be imagined and guessed as to who he is.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4791 on: April 03, 2013, 12:22:11 PM »
Dre23 - whatever happened to the making of a pro bb video with the two brothers?

Since you all seem to have such intimate knowledge into the 2 brothers and their relationship with GenXX, why don't you ask them this question to see why it was not made...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4792 on: April 03, 2013, 12:24:05 PM »
You lie.
You plain and simple outright lie.
If you have proof that is solid bring it out for all to see.
Show it.
But you can't because no such proof exists.

Ron, can you check and see whether my posts are visible to members from the gh15 site?

For some reason, they can't see this irrefutable proof that was provided by gh15:

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4793 on: April 03, 2013, 12:26:04 PM »
I see where this is going...

I show irrefutable proof and you still say I have no proof.

I show you your God's words and you still say he was just lying that one time.

I show you other instances of him lying and then you will claim he was lying yet another time for fun.

No matter what proof is provided to you and yours, it won't make a difference. You've all been brainwashed into believing.

Wes & Pellius, please take note.. You two guys are way too smart for this shit.

"1"

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4794 on: April 03, 2013, 12:27:33 PM »
I see where this is going...

I show irrefutable proof and you still say I have no proof.

I show you your God's words and you still say he was just lying that one time.

I show you other instances of him lying and then you will claim he was lying yet another time for fun.

No matter what proof is provided to you and yours, it won't make a difference. You've all been brainwashed into believing.

Wes & Pellius, please take note.. You two guys are way too smart for this shit.

"1"
you cant argue with idiots as they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4795 on: April 03, 2013, 12:29:10 PM »
I think someone else is posting from dre23 account now, clearly the writing style has changed.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4796 on: April 03, 2013, 12:31:44 PM »
you cant argue with idiots as they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

It's sad really..

I will see what pellius has to say, as I know he isn't as brainwashed as most and will at the very least see the FACTS and PROOF provided as valid and then provide us with some sort of retort worthy of acknowledgement, instead of the old, "I'm not going to believe any facts or stupid irrefutable proof, my God told me he lied once and even though he said he is infallible, he can give himself a pass every now and then when he gets caught in a lie"..

I will leave this to the GetBig collective to make their minds up.

"1"

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4797 on: April 03, 2013, 12:37:18 PM »
ORM why do you bring your religion and nation into it?

Who cares where you are from and even less what nonsense you were indoctrinated to believe in

You have a wrong person in me with those claims as if they are meant to prove anything else then your own prejudice and small mindedness

You havent provided ANY proof. What you HAVE provided are 3 gimmicks nodding to your words. Hardly ANY proof.

I can find probably some =thing you say that can indicate you are hetero. does that mean you are? nope

We all say something which we dont mean so dont take it to court as ultimate evidence my man

Not all gimmicks mate. Don't disregard Normal, rational thinking people like OMR, or Krankenstein. They bring valid points which you can't argue against.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #4798 on: April 03, 2013, 12:54:23 PM »
Not all gimmicks mate. Don't disregard Normal, rational thinking people like OMR, or Krankenstein. They bring valid points which you can't argue against.

B-but calling everyone who disagrees with you a liar, gimmick, drug dealer, drug addict, or a criminal no matter how much sense their arguments make makes the world so much easier. Ignorance is bliss.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4799 on: April 03, 2013, 01:13:25 PM »
It's sad really..

I will see what pellius has to say, as I know he isn't as brainwashed as most and will at the very least see the FACTS and PROOF provided as valid and then provide us with some sort of retort worthy of acknowledgement, instead of the old, "I'm not going to believe any facts or stupid irrefutable proof, my God told me he lied once and even though he said he is infallible, he can give himself a pass every now and then when he gets caught in a lie"..

I will leave this to the GetBig collective to make their minds up.

"1"

you are way too good to argue with these clowns

they are in a cult plain and simple

they see what they choose to see

they are blind to the truth

mainly because they will have to examine what they themselves have become to blindly follow this god of theirs

they threaten women and children yet cower in the shadows when men face up to them
T