Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 340009 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #5100 on: April 05, 2013, 03:57:15 AM »
;D

so you think its ok to put pics of peoples wives and kids on a forum and to threaten them

So you think it's OK to spread lies about other people?

whitewidow

« Reply #5101 on: April 05, 2013, 04:01:46 AM »
go back to your pimp pellius payments is due!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5102 on: April 05, 2013, 04:44:39 AM »
YES, according to the logic of our fellow members here and their logic master OMR, red was indeed on purpose NOT telling the truth and spreading lies when he was saying that.

The quote is the proof, correct?

For this reason he is not to be trusted. because people simply dont have the chance to change their minds and ways of thinking. If you said it in the past it MUST be true so we will continue with this logic to show how illogical it is.

This includes concreteguy and MANY others. They all said they like and respect GH15 many times (quotes are available at a discount price for those who ask quick!  :D) so they are either luying now or were luying then or both.

In fact MOST of the people who come here to spew nonsense have said they respect and like GH15 and his writings along the years. Guess luying comes easy to some ey

When I try and read the stuff you write...I get such a headache.  'luying'??

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5103 on: April 05, 2013, 05:14:58 AM »
so of ALL the things I said you picked up a wrong written word

You must be an american or UK nerd to say that. I speak your language MUCH better then you speak mine or ANY other language for that matter.  ;)

I judging by your response you dont have a sane word to say about my logical destruction there.

if you hold GH15 to a standard 'what said is said and its the truth' then hold everybody else against the same standard. Then all of a sudden you are standing in a room FULL of GH15 supporters  :D

You know it and we all know it.  :-*

You appear to be annoyed.  Who are you again?

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #5104 on: April 05, 2013, 05:27:42 AM »
Hey crybaby, I thought you said that wasn't your info. Is any of that private information? Who put that up on the net?
gh15 is a cheap son of a bitch.
He is not a man, he is a pussy for posting his info back, this shows his character. That bastard will go down soon.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5105 on: April 05, 2013, 05:29:22 AM »
This thread has become really fucking boring these last few pages

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5106 on: April 05, 2013, 05:30:39 AM »
I am not annoyed, lol. you think too highly of yourself

And you appear to have NO answer or rebuttle to what I said

I will read it when you have something to say which has actual content, haha. Time for some eggwhites now though

:-*

Your logic is just awesome.  You won't read something until someone has actual content, but by the mere fact that you won't read it you will never know if there is or isn't.

Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning princess?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5107 on: April 05, 2013, 05:31:40 AM »
Well, then by extension you are just one big joke. So quit asking us questions and acting like you matter. Just sit there musing about all the gay imagery that fills your mind and smiling like a retard.

And again, any time you want to match physiques and have a neutral board judge and whoever loses leaves this site forever being it on. This is one ongoing challenge that you ALWAYS back down from and make excuses and claim "you have nothing to prove". And you are the one that ALWAYS brings up physique criticisms and insults. Call me anything you want but pics don't lie. I am lean and in shape and you are simply fat. If we were both walking on the beach it would be obvious to everyone that I train whereas no one would have ever thought you had step into a gym.

Compare this to your flabby shapeless cankles. No comparison. Pics don't lie.

Now that is a provable fact.

Pellius = Won

If you and I were holding hands, walking topless down the beaches of Kumoniwannalayu, people would assume you were the bottom and that you have AIDS.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5108 on: April 05, 2013, 05:44:48 AM »
Are there tears in your eyes right now?

its a shame that someone who claims to be a christian

would rather back an anonymous drug dealer

than uphold their own belief system

children are sacred pellius steroids are not

you are scum my friend pure and utter scum
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5109 on: April 05, 2013, 05:53:37 AM »
or can it be you are a fool avoiding a CLEAR issue I raised and you are not answering or explaining

Offcourse I read it, but hey I guess you dont understand a figure of speech also.

Most if not ALL of the guys here pissing on us here are self proclaimed and BIG GH15 supporters. Just look at what they said in the past. it must be true, correct? How do you explain that?

:-*

What are you trying to say here?  Offcourse?  Yes, you appear to be way off course.  Of course you would have known that had you not been luying about reading my post.

Here's a question.  Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew, cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two ?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5110 on: April 05, 2013, 06:26:07 AM »
its a shame that someone who claims to be a christian

would rather back an anonymous drug dealer

than uphold their own belief system

children are sacred pellius steroids are not

you are scum my friend pure and utter scum
Drug addicts claiming the moral high ground. Always amusing.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #5111 on: April 05, 2013, 06:36:08 AM »
Can you pls be normal for a change?

Or do you just enjoy being negative and throwing mud?

I hope you are having fun because I sure as hell am not

negative/throwing mud? Isn't that what gh15 does when he goes on his long rants...

It's not throwing mud when it is true. He is Andre from Columbus...His info is collected and his debts must be paid.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5112 on: April 05, 2013, 06:40:45 AM »
is there "ignore function" on this forum, so i dont have to scroll through dre23 and pellius essays-ramblkings?

There should be a green thumbs up, and a red thumbs down on every account, and we vote on each others fate. Enough thumbs down and you are in the tank for 30 days.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5113 on: April 05, 2013, 06:44:25 AM »
haha you are a twink who cant answer a simple question

so appear to be ALL the other guys who just 'happen' to not see what is said here.

Convenient truth ey?

Self deception is a powerfull tool indeed

I still like you, dont worry. But you are just a tool thats all

your whole board is based on lies
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5114 on: April 05, 2013, 06:58:42 AM »
haha it seems 1 simple argument has put the whole lot of you in the 'fuck me I dont know what to say now' zone

We can talk further when you get out of it. You dig the hole, now find your way back out

ALL of you have said something positive about GH15 in the past. You were either NOT telling the truth then or you arent now. Which one is it?

Just using the same logic and reasoning you attack GH15 for being multiple guys based on what he said before on you. Fair game all the way

What do you say about that?

the rock is on kigtropin
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5115 on: April 05, 2013, 07:20:13 AM »
haha it seems 1 simple argument has put the whole lot of you in the 'fuck me I dont know what to say now' zone

We can talk further when you get out of it. You dig the hole, now find your way back out

ALL of you have said something positive about GH15 in the past. You were either NOT telling the truth then or you arent now. Which one is it?

Just using the same logic and reasoning you attack GH15 for being multiple guys based on what he said before on you. Fair game all the way

gh 15 finished in the top 3 in the olympia
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5116 on: April 05, 2013, 07:26:13 AM »
gh15 is a multi-millionaire who owns castles

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5117 on: April 05, 2013, 07:38:03 AM »
haha you are a twink who cant answer a simple question

so appear to be ALL the other guys who just 'happen' to not see what is said here.

Convenient truth ey?

Self deception is a powerfull tool indeed

I still like you, dont worry. But you are just a tool thats all

Dude, let me be VERY clear and precise with you.  I have presented you question after question in prior posts.  Your negligence in responding, either positively or negatively, was noted.  Your demands, therefore, are moot.  I will educate you on something.  When you create a post and you see the 'squiggly' lines under a word, that means you have not spelled it correctly.  Even if your intelligence is lacking (which is blatantly obvious with some of the responses you have given), you can at least give the appearance of intelligence by using correct spelling.  Serious, no luying here.

In case you have trouble searching for the previous mentioned questions, I have provided you with one of said posts: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=391451.msg6700205#msg6700205

There you go PolyAnna, knock yourself out.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5118 on: April 05, 2013, 07:50:17 AM »
"The pyramids were built by aliens."   -gh15
"I use the same needle for 100+ injections."    -gh15
"500 mg daily of Anadrol is common for bodybuilders."  -gh15
"I have seen the actual defense department plan for nuclear attack."   -gh15

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5119 on: April 05, 2013, 07:55:24 AM »

I've never said anything positive about the account, you worthless drug addict. That entire board was built on a gimmick account, selling gimmick "kigs" and it keeps repeating the gimmick scam and idiots like you and penislust keep falling for it. Lol @ you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5120 on: April 05, 2013, 07:59:42 AM »
I've never said anything positive about the account, you worthless drug addict. That entire board was built on a gimmick account, selling gimmick "kigs" and it keeps repeating the gimmick scam and idiots like you and penislust keep falling for it. Lol @ you.

truth  8)
T

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #5121 on: April 05, 2013, 08:02:20 AM »
Now truce from gh15

TOPIC: my olive branch ofer,, bible index april 2013

here,, i will show you now what compasion is and how olive branch is being ofered,, since im not a dictator and i have a good heart and people like palius are very dear to my heart and fight for ripped.com like a true wize man,, and people like one more rep seem to be realy caring about getbig boarding and will put everything in him to help it ,, here i will write here the solution i offer ,,

bare with me since english is not first language as you know

here is my sugestion ,,

i will let any one from getbig joing ripped.com and write on hre as much as they want ofcourse this is diff boarding than getbig ....it is more serious bodybuild and hormones related and everything to do with competetive and advance bodybuild,, so as long as getbig can respect this im fine with them here ,,

i will also have no problem with any one from this boarding posting on getbig and joking day in and out about anything in their mind lke the thunderdome once used to be ...the fellas from this boarding wil add bodybuild to the getbig boarding and thus the 2 boadings will complement eachother,,

me,, well i umm made getbig as hard as it is for some to face i did make it to the thunderdome it became when it comes to bodybuild ,, i dont have the time to posting there i just realy dont hav etime im very busy even on my boarding i have million thing to do in one day and i also have life im one fella its not easy

what i expect in return to this cooperation,,

i expect ruling of the whole bodybuild industry ,, im not talking about me rulling it im talking about the 2 boardings becoming sister boardings one ripped.com in a more advance bodybuild and hormone kind board and the othr getbig.com in a more enterntaining bodybuild gossip kind of board wit topics related to bodybuild and being a bodybuilder ofcourse like it used to be in my 8 years there

i expect complete rulling of the bodybuild industry by this co operation and basicaly the 2 boarding will become a monster cooperative entitys aiming at bodybuild truth in your face no balonie delivered to a teatre near you,,getbig doesnt endorse many suplemt balonie and from my years of leading it they know the deal when it come to real bodybuild and the lies around it so they are the closest boarding that can be sister boarding to ripped.com if respect eachother spots and juridictions

if everything work after few months i will start visiting getbig.com on my old account and try to balonie around and joke while putting real bodybuild like i used to but again ripped.com is very sucesful and its very hard for me to devote time to 2 boardings but if its sister boardings that aim for one mission and it is destroy that profesional muscle boarding that tried to break us apart to begin with ...if it is for that mission of truth shall set you free and bodybuild education to everyone with some enterntainment....i will make a huge effort and do it all while forgiving the sins of the past

the bad filts which arr on getbig can stay and will stay we cant do anything about them ....but we can def fight them together since good always prevail in the end

once again my offer is to UNDO what andrei the mother fuckin son of a whore did to getbig ,, i want to undo what fat chef promised to do and did...and im willing to set aside the past lies said about me and the ripped.com inorder to become a power that was never seen in bodybuild history in the form of

2 sister boardings only fighting for one single mission and it is TRUTH ABOUT BODYBUILD ,, with fun and balonie but REAL HARD CORE NO BALONIE TRUTH IN YOUR FACE WITH ADVANCE BODYBUILD INCORPERATED that will flaten sites like bb.com and muscular develop and put them where they belong and it is the garbage can

read this offer carefuly and consider it ,, put it out to the cult of bodybuild ....it wont be cult for too long im getting it back to sport ,, but if the 2 sites decide on sisterhood cooperation i belive it wil benefit bodybuilding and its greater purpose in the internet era

profsionalmuscle devided us....i offer reunion and the reborn of a monster of outlandish proportions that will rule bodybuild in all aspects including enterntainment  and more importently bring bodybuild back to where it belongs THE TOP

i do have good heart ,, i do belive in redeeming,, remember you cant tke the narcsisit out of me but you can get the best out of me by contributing to the biggest goals ahead and it is the advancment of what we all love and live and it is BODYBUILD,,real hardcore no balonie
 bodybuild!

if the offer of this branch is taken ,, reps from this boarding and getbig boarding will take carre of the details,,

gh15 approved
lion of judah
march 5 2013

Busty ass, ask your god to fuck himself

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5122 on: April 05, 2013, 08:07:28 AM »
LOL.. lean82 is crying to his God to save him now that he has been outed.

however, first step gh15 needs to do is take down bigmc's info, and then apologize to alphamaledawg, dustin, goomba, and all the others he banned for no reason except for the simple fact that he was being a dictator and didn't like the fact that they were posting over here.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5123 on: April 05, 2013, 08:09:44 AM »
and for those wanting to agree and sign up at his site under your name here, don't do it because he will take your IP addy and scan it and do things with it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5124 on: April 05, 2013, 08:15:26 AM »
LOL.. lean82 is crying to his God to save him now that he has been outed.

however, first step gh15 needs to do is take down bigmc's info, and then apologize to alphamaledawg, dustin, goomba, and all the others he banned for no reason except for the simple fact that he was being a dictator and didn't like the fact that they were posting over here.

this

or he can agree to meet me and we will sort it out like men
T