Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 340130 times)

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #5475 on: April 08, 2013, 04:09:39 PM »
something is going on here. Did GH put you up to this? Try to smooth things over? Funny how all these guys show up a day after GH throws out an olive branch.

he tried to register a month before gh15 extended the olive branch

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5476 on: April 08, 2013, 04:13:01 PM »
haha nothing. just a lurker here and saw ergo's post and decided to say hi. not really active here. but entertaining forum for sure.

nvm just saw your email. will respond shortly

something is going on here. Did GH put you up to this? Try to smooth things over? Funny how all these guys show up a day after GH throws out an olive branch.

No he is legit and just as frustrated as the rest of us were.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #5477 on: April 08, 2013, 04:25:12 PM »
The reason ripped.com board is so successful is GH15... for many years many in this industry were brought up by him and taught everything they know about bodybuilding by him... there is no single person that can bring the board down..ever.. the reason Ergo got the position of mod was because he constantly requested it from GH15... he wanted titles and he believed he was the best one for the job, admin did not agree. Simple as that. That is the truth..take it or leave it.

Ergo was a moderator ...head moderator but  as with the majority... only a moderator with out top circle connection on the board as I see it now ,, he was never in the top circle. I only say this to address the " I was numero uno" comment as Ergo is aware I have always respected him. But I find it odd for him to make disparaging comments about someone who helped him make so much progress. Especially here at the shithole of bottom feeders.

Admin and mods/Gh15 are not the same on Gh15. org....that is just plain stupid to even suggest..... and the admin team is strong and close...none of you can no do anything to the board because the only way to do something to it is to get to GH15 and you have failed now for 9 years....good luck in your future.

Oh, and Bigfatmc..you are free now to begin the tired, overused, boring twink/meltdown comments and threats we all know are your only recourse. Have a nice day  :).

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #5478 on: April 08, 2013, 04:29:28 PM »
The reason spam board is so successful is GH15... for many years many in this industry were brought up by him and taught everything they know about bodybuilding by him... there is no single person that can bring the board down..ever.. the reason Ergo got the position of mod was because he constantly requested it from GH15... he wanted titles and he believed he was the best one for the job, admin did not agree. Simple as that. That is the truth..take it or leave it.

Ergo was a moderator ...head moderator but  as with the majority... only a moderator with out top circle connection on the board as I see it now ,, he was never in the top circle. I only say this to address the " I was numero uno" comment as Ergo is aware I have always respected him. But I find it odd for him to make disparaging comments about someone who helped him make so much progress. Especially here at the shithole of bottom feeders.

Admin and mods/Gh15 are not the same on Gh15. org....that is just plain stupid to even suggest..... and the admin team is strong and close...none of you can no do anything to the board because the only way to do something to it is to get to GH15 and you have failed now for 9 years....good luck in your future.

Oh, and Bigfatmc..you are free now to begin the tired, overused, boring twink/meltdown comments and threats we all know are your only recourse. Have a nice day  :).

lol says the homo who only became a mod (a "reindeer" mod at that, LOL) because gh15 needed some new lackeys to run to different forums and take up for him.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #5479 on: April 08, 2013, 05:11:52 PM »
lol says the homo who only became a mod (a "reindeer" mod at that, LOL) because gh15 needed some new lackeys to run to different forums and take up for him.
With your physique you do not deserve to even post on the same page as me. Who the hell are you again? Nobody. And you only know about my status because you are infatuated with our board like all the rest here  ;D.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5480 on: April 08, 2013, 05:15:55 PM »
With your physique you do not deserve to even post on the same page as me. Who the hell are you again? Nobody. And you only know about my status because you are infatuated with our board like all the rest here  ;D.

You're probably the fourth moderator that's come over HERE to tell us how obsessed we are haha.

Who are you trying to convince?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5481 on: April 08, 2013, 05:29:19 PM »
Lol @ gh15 sheeple being so bored on that slow ass site that they flock here everytime gh15 is mentioned.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5482 on: April 08, 2013, 05:32:35 PM »
Lol @ gh15 sheeple being so bored on that slow ass site that they flock here everytime gh15 is mentioned.
Agreed. We own them. If thier board was so great, they would never come here. I have not gone on another board since Muscle Mayhem. That was many years ago.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5483 on: April 08, 2013, 05:39:55 PM »
Right when Pellius was boring me to death with his essay posts, this thread gets interesting. So the spin on Dustin is he's a narcotics abuser when all the fucking kid does is smoke weed, for migraines by the way. Weed is harmless and much less destructive on your body than the massive amounts of AAS that gh15 advocates. What will the spin be on what Ergo has said here? Straight up guy and great poster, hope he sticks around. As far as I remember, he never got sucked into the whole Kigs drama. Always used pharma gh

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5484 on: April 08, 2013, 05:43:01 PM »
Right when Pellius was boring me to death with his essay posts, this thread gets interesting. So the spin on Dustin is he's a narcotics abuser when all the fucking kid does is smoke weed, for migraines by the way. Weed is harmless and much less destructive on your body than the massive amounts of AAS that gh15 advocates. What will the spin be on what Ergo has said here? Straight up guy and great poster, hope he sticks around. As far as I remember, he never got sucked into the whole Kigs drama. Always used pharma gh
you have always belonged on getbig Buehl.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5485 on: April 08, 2013, 06:39:43 PM »
I dont make any excuses about drinking the koolaid for a BRIEF period. I liked the AAS info and the source hookups so you keep your mouth shut. But after while it's like, "Really another fucking thread about kigs or tren?!" Fucking blow my head off, that's boring. I forgot for a short period why I come on these boards and that's to be entertained and have a couple laughs. And for that, no board even comes close to getbig. "Dying" getbig, ha! That's why there a multiple threads on the front page of 5 pages, 20 pages, 33 pages. It would take a thread over at that ghost town they call a board a year to hit 33 pages

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5486 on: April 08, 2013, 06:43:20 PM »
I dont make any excuses about drinking the koolaid for a BRIEF period. I liked the AAS info and the source hookups so you keep your mouth shut. But after while it's like, "Really another fucking thread about kigs or tren?!" Fucking blow my head off, that's boring. I forgot for a short period why I come on these boards and that's to be entertained and have a couple laughs. And for that, no board even comes close to getbig. "Dying" getbig, ha! That's why there a multiple threads on the front page of 5 pages, 20 pages, 33 pages. It would take a thread over at that ghost town they call a board a year to hit 33 pages
calm down bud. You are always welcome here.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5487 on: April 08, 2013, 08:35:18 PM »
calm down bud. You are always welcome here.

BigBuehl = top 5 poster on getbig

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #5488 on: April 08, 2013, 08:38:28 PM »
BigBuehl = top 5 poster on getbig

not even
top 20

dustin

« Reply #5489 on: April 08, 2013, 09:20:16 PM »
not even
top 20

Ouch, that's rough.

No, man. Definitely a top poster. All the way top poster. 8)

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #5490 on: April 08, 2013, 09:44:54 PM »
The reason spam board is so successful is GH15... for many years many in this industry were brought up by him and taught everything they know about bodybuilding by him... there is no single person that can bring the board down..ever.. the reason Ergo got the position of mod was because he constantly requested it from GH15... he wanted titles and he believed he was the best one for the job, admin did not agree. Simple as that. That is the truth..take it or leave it.

Ok. daron I never once requested to anyone, gh15 or Admin to become a Mod. I requested multiple times (twice) to become a Jedi. Never wanted a Mod title. Gh15 after my second request for Jedi told me I should be a Moderator as they have all the power. NEVER ASKED FOR IT! I did accept it as I felt honored. I had ALL the top circle connections as I brought 3 major players on Board. How do you think I got promoted to Mod Leader? I was Numero Uno daron and I made decisions that other Moderators did not like, but they held as I was NUMERO UNO!!!!!! Saying what I was is not a disparaging remark. Admin did agree as I was awarded the number one position by HIM. I produced constantly clear up to the time I STEPPED DOWN. Other Mods wanted to know from Admin how to Moderate and Admin posted "Moderate like Ergo" I will share no secrets on gh15 or his Board and I consider my time there to be one of extreme self satisfaction and I worked hard for my advancements and I continued to work hard up until I quietly left. I did not run around punking people or slandering people ever and I never will. One thing I value above all else is my integrity and ability to tell the truth at all times. I still respect gh15 and practice his principles. The Board choose to go in a direction that I was not comfortable with. I did not complain and I actually felt hurt that I knew I was going to resign and it was a very difficult decision as I had IMMENSE POWER there Governed only by gh15 and Admin. I'm still actively working on the Kig problem and when I solve it I have every intentions on telling him " through you" so don't imply that just because I resigned that I now feel slighted. I do not. Sometimes I think about coming back. What I did for the Board  and what I learned from the Board will stay with me. I have over 32 pages of word Doc of PM's between gh15 and me having sound logical arguments and problem solving. gh15 will not deny that i was his right hand man a man he could trust and still can. Thanks, your friend ergo.......

SupahStah

• Getbig II
« Reply #5491 on: April 08, 2013, 10:29:36 PM »
Agreed. We own them. If thier board was so great, they would never come here. I have not gone on another board since Muscle Mayhem. That was many years ago.

Fuck if GH didn't chase everyone off that bothered him in some way he'd have more contributors than the spam bots that have been invading lately

SupahStah

• Getbig II
« Reply #5492 on: April 08, 2013, 10:31:57 PM »

I see you can clean up your typing when required.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5493 on: April 09, 2013, 12:51:45 AM »

;D

ah the irony
T

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #5494 on: April 09, 2013, 01:05:22 AM »

Why dont you just shut the fuck up and get out of here, it was nice without you folks and now you are back again. Go and tell god of homos that his site is now only left with kids who just ask stupid questions and no credible posters there anymore.  And regarding the olive branch offer ask gh15 to insert that into his ass  ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5495 on: April 09, 2013, 06:02:51 AM »
not even
top 20

Post wreaks of jealousy

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5496 on: April 09, 2013, 06:06:09 AM »
Alphamale dog, dustin and bigbheul are all good additions to get big

all of them bring something to the table  8)
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5497 on: April 09, 2013, 06:29:28 AM »
Alphamale dog, dustin and bigbheul are all good additions to get big

all of them bring something to the table  8)

Shut your whore mouth

:D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5498 on: April 09, 2013, 06:30:20 AM »
Shut your whore mouth

:D

notice i said alpha male dog

not alphamaledawg

you suck bro  :D
T