Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 338670 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4475 on: March 30, 2013, 09:25:03 AM »

I'll also reiterate the point that gh15 was started by Special Ed, Blockhead, Alex23 & David_Paul. The four of them shared a password (That is a fact) and posted randomly for years by way of that account (That is also a fact).

Has either Special Ed or Blockhead admitted/told you this? Do you think either of these two would now confirm this? If you know them, could you get a statement regarding this you could post here? And who was David Paul?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4476 on: March 30, 2013, 09:44:56 AM »
Has either Special Ed or Blockhead admitted/told you this? Do you think either of these two would now confirm this? If you know them, could you get a statement regarding this you could post here? And who was David Paul?

The inception of the gh15 entity occurred down in the Y or V board, if my memory serves me correct.

The password to that account floated around for quite some time and Alex23 can vouch for that and/even show you some posts where he clearly was the one writing the material.

Whether or not Jason Stern and Blockhead would confirm this now, depends on if they are still actively involved with that account or not. I like both Jason Stern and Blockhead. I think both of those guys are highly entertaining and creative in their own right. I also would like to see them return and bring back some of their humor to the forum. That said, I also understand that they have now made a home of elsewhere on their forum and for various reasons, would probably prefer to remain there.

Jason, if you read this, send me a Private Message some time and lets catch up. It's been a long time since we've spoken and I think we are long overdue for a chat.

So, Van-Bilderass, if I could vouch for their involvement in the account now, I would. What I can only state with a high degree of certainty is that all four of those individuals were involved in the creation and upkeep of the gh15 account for a good number of years (all of the moderators from that time and most from now can vouch for that, as it was common knowledge back then). Whether or not they gave it away since then to someone else is beyond me.

Remember, a person's writing style is like that of a finger print. Regardless of how much you smudge and try to obscure your nature and/or style of writing, it always seeps through with a few common words here and there, not to mention sentence structure and overall tone in the beginning, as well as the end of your work. My writing style rarely changes and is typically always marinated with the terms: penis, anus, testicles, cock and balls.

"1"

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4477 on: March 30, 2013, 10:04:01 AM »
The inception of the gh15 entity occurred down in the Y board, if my memory serves me correct.

The password to that account floated around for quite some time and Alex23 can vouch for that and/even show you some posts where he clearly was the one writing the material.

Whether or not Jason Stern and Blockhead would confirm this now, depends on if they are still actively involved with that account or not. I like both Jason Stern and Blockhead. I think both of those guys are highly entertaining and creative in their own right. I also would like to see them return and bring back some of their humor to the forum. That said, I also understand that they have now made a home of elsewhere on their forum and for various reasons, would probably prefer to remain there.

Jason, if you read this, send me a Private Message some time and lets catch up. It's been a long time since we've spoken and I think we are long overdue for a chat.

So, Van-Bilderass, if I could vouch for their involvement in the account now, I would. What I can only state with a high degree of certainty is that all four of those individuals were involved in the creation and upkeep of the gh15 account for a good number of years. Whether or not they gave it away since then to someone else is beyond me.

"1"

I always said I didn't know who gh15 was, BUT...

I wouln't trust a single thing Alex says. If Alex could show a few posts under the account "clearly" written by him, as you say, then he could end the whole gh15 saga like that *snaps fingers*.

Something just doesn't add up. Blockhead or Jason writing all those anabolics posts... just no. Blockheads posts about anabolics and supplements were laughable.

Both of these guys were creative and funny I agree. Especially Jason.

Didn't the inception of gh15 occur when Craig killed the girl? That's how I remember it. He first posted in the special Craig forum that was created IIRC.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4478 on: March 30, 2013, 10:08:12 AM »
The inception of the gh15 entity occurred down in the Y or V board, if my memory serves me correct.

So, Van-Bilderass, if I could vouch for their involvement in the account now, I would. What I can only state with a high degree of certainty is that all four of those individuals were involved in the creation and upkeep of the gh15 account for a good number of years (all of the moderators from that time and most from now can vouch for that, as it was common knowledge back then). Whether or not they gave it away since then to someone else is beyond me.

Remember, a person's writing style is like that of a finger print. Regardless of how much you smudge and try to obscure your nature and/or style of writing, it always seeps through with a few common words here and there, not to mention sentence structure and overall tone in the beginning, as well as the end of your work. My writing style rarely changes and is typically always marinated with the terms: penis, anus, testicles, cock and balls.

"1"

You are a lier.

Even GB members are laughin at your sad attempts at lying. We communicate with him daily, it was always one person. Always same IFBB PRO. Quite a few of us work for him. He became huge, you can't face the truth, it hurts you. The worst 'fact' for you is that you are pissing off the wrong ppl who work for him too.......You will lose your life over this 'OMR'

Every little credibility you have had is now lost because you lie w/o facts. You lie because he left this forum and ruined it.

Do not lie. This is my last warning to you.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4479 on: March 30, 2013, 10:10:38 AM »
I always said I didn't know who gh15 was, BUT...

I wouln't trust a single thing Alex says. If Alex could show a few posts under the account "clearly" written by him, as you say, then he could end the whole gh15 saga like that *snaps fingers*.

Something just doesn't add up. Blockhead or Jason writing all those anabolics posts... just no. Blockheads posts about anabolics and supplements were laughable.

Both of these guys were creative and funny I agree. Especially Jason.

Didn't the inception of gh15 occur when Craig killed the girl? That's how I remember it. He first posted in the special Craig forum that was created IIRC.

Smart and Truthful.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4480 on: March 30, 2013, 10:16:42 AM »
You will lose your life over this 'OMR'

So come after me killer...

I don't fear anyone and I certainly don't fear "pretend" tough guys, hiding behind a fucking imaginary entity on the internet. Get the fuck out of here.

Here, since you said it was your last warning to me and that I shouldn't lie anymore, I'll make it easier for you..

gh15 was created by Special Ed, Blockhead, Alex23 and David_Paul.

Knock yourself out and I expect something to happen to me very soon or else everything you clowns stand for is a fraud.

You come with guns, I have those. You come with fists, I'd crush you and your friends. You come after me by computer bullying, I have a stable filled with lawyers at my disposal.

Tick tock motherfucker, make it happen...

"1"

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #4481 on: March 30, 2013, 10:17:21 AM »

LMAO, what are you gonna do, shank him?

You're surely one of the biggest jokes (easily top 5) I've ever seen on the internet. And I've seen a lot.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #4482 on: March 30, 2013, 10:17:58 AM »
 The early, funny and chilled out gh15 could have been them. Block and Ed know/knew plenty of people in the 'industry'. Block knew guys like that steroid guru (can't remember his name) that they had on the show and who killed his girlfriend. Ed was once an agent for Levrone and , I think, Sean Allen. He knew Palumbo well.

People also posted on here that Block had admitted to being gh15 at shows and at meet-ups.

They could easily have used knowledge gained from these kind of people combined with info from steroid boards to create a credible 'pro' spilling the beans. In fact, gh15 actually changed quite a bit of his advice over time - started off very anti-tren then went from dbol to trenbolona etc..

I don't believe though that those two would be behind all the death threats and family stalking.. Hell, I think the board misses them. I was reading some old threads the other day and remembered how funny and scathing they could be.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #4483 on: March 30, 2013, 10:21:28 AM »
Also, Block and Ed were pioneers in promoting gh15 as well. They talked about him a helluva lot and were always pushing the pro theory - Block saying it was Roland ( impossible surname, giant spread nose) as he had winked at him when asked about it and ED that he was certain it was DJ..
O

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4484 on: March 30, 2013, 10:22:08 AM »
Lol @ that bordner douche acting tough!!  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4485 on: March 30, 2013, 10:28:22 AM »
Lol @ that bordner douche acting tough!!  ;D

;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4486 on: March 30, 2013, 10:29:35 AM »

Funniest shit I've read in a long time!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #4487 on: March 30, 2013, 10:36:41 AM »
If I truly felt the need to, I could speak with Ron and have him banned from the forum, but death threats don't bother me much. Heck, I probably have well over 10-15 death threats that have accumulated over the years.

I was clear to Holomorphic that he and his "crew" have an open invitation to come after me. My name, home address, Equinox gym address and Jiujitsu academy address have all been posted here ad nauseum. If he or his band of misfits wanted to make an example of the type of power they have, they can come over and "attempt" to hurt me. While I don't want to have to hurt anyone, I don't like death threats. You know what they say about pulling a gun out on someone, you better make sure to use it, because in return you might find a larger problem has been created.

I'm former military (more than 20 years ago and nothing special in rank), actively train in boxing & jiujitsu, have good size and know my way around weapons and anuses. I welcome a challenge and would love to see what a bunch of fucking pansies, who only know how to inflict wounds upon their butt cheeks by way of gh injections, would pretend to do to me. Don't for one second think that steroids or growth hormone makes anyone a better fighter or a skilled gunmen. Before anything else, I advocate for peace and conflict resolution by way of words. I wished holomorphic well in all of my private messages to him, but he had to get creative and make an empty threat (by way of a gun).

With the exception of a handful of guys that post on that other forum (Pellius, Wes, JNN and one of the guys behind gh15), I could care less about people flinging vain death threats.

Even though I don't care to be involved in these stupid arguments between sites, I do think the threats to members here need to stop. Unless you cowards actually do something to ANYONE, shut the fuck up and realize that empty threats only make you guys look like fucking pussies.

I'll also reiterate the point that gh15 was started by Special Ed, Blockhead, Alex23 & David_Paul. The four of them shared a password (That is a fact) and posted randomly for years by way of that account (That is also a fact).

Realize that any movement started with a weak foundation both reinforced with lies and gimmickry has no strength in it's ability to survive in the long run. You guys believe in a person you've never seen, heard or in any way shape or form directly dealt with. You are buying an imaginary product and like that of a shadow are attributing power to where their exists none.

To that, I say What The Fuck!?!

"1"

;D  The PROPER WAY to make someone your bitch.

THAT WAS SPECIAL.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #4488 on: March 30, 2013, 10:39:43 AM »
OneMoreRep is epic. He has reached such stellar status that I now no longer think of George Michael as George Michael - I think of him as OMR's avatar..
O

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4489 on: March 30, 2013, 10:40:14 AM »
Funniest shit I've read in a long time!
Honestly!!

You think he puts on his extra smedium sleeveless shirt, puffs up his 42" chest, pokes out his 16" arms with his extreme ils, waddles on his 18" quads into the bathroom so he can stand in front of the mirror, pulls his bandana down real low over his eyes and says out loud....."Yeah baby, I'm 62 and hardcore, brother!! I threaten to kill people on the internet......grrrr" as he throws a most muscular?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4490 on: March 30, 2013, 10:42:49 AM »
Honestly!!

You think he puts on his extra smedium sleeveless shirt, puffs up his 42" chest, pokes out his 16" arms with his extreme ils, waddles on his 18" quads into the bathroom so he can stand in front of the mirror, pulls his bandana down real low over his eyes and says out loud....."Yeah baby, I'm 62 and hardcore, brother!! I threaten to kill people on the internet......grrrr" as he throws a most muscular?

I wonder if there's shorts and socks pulled up to to the knees cholo style.

:D

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #4491 on: March 30, 2013, 10:48:06 AM »
WARNING: TOUGH GUY COMING THROUGH

LAST WARNING

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4492 on: March 30, 2013, 10:50:28 AM »
I wonder if there's shorts and socks pulled up to to the knees cholo style.

In flip flops no less. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4493 on: March 30, 2013, 10:52:07 AM »
Honestly!!

But, in all honesty, his chest/arms look smaller than that to me... and it has taken many grams of anabolics to get there.  :-X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #4494 on: March 30, 2013, 10:52:51 AM »
O

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4495 on: March 30, 2013, 12:26:57 PM »

Block plays 'dumb' when asked about it.  Not like he would admit to it.  He is still slaying vagina on the south side.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4496 on: March 30, 2013, 12:50:03 PM »

Dunno why you find it funny  ???

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #4497 on: March 30, 2013, 12:52:20 PM »

You are a lier.

Even GB members are laughin at your sad attempts at lying. We communicate with him daily, it was always one person. Always same IFBB PRO. Quite a few of us work for him. He became huge, you can't face the truth, it hurts you. The worst 'fact' for you is that you are pissing off the wrong ppl who work for him too.......You will lose your life over this 'OMR'

Every little credibility you have had is now lost because you lie w/o facts. You lie because he left this forum and ruined it.

lol.

You would get your angus pushed in fucking with OMR 'pops'

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4498 on: March 30, 2013, 01:04:04 PM »

Dunno why you find it funny  ???

lmao what a fucking old ass loser.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4499 on: March 30, 2013, 01:17:36 PM »
lmao what a fucking old ass loser.

He's only on 200mg of tren a day, give him a chance.