Author Topic: Oscar - December Cat of The Month  (Read 5673 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Oscar - December Cat of The Month
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007, 01:06:33 PM »
Seriously man God bless you and your gf for doing that, thats a wonderful thing you guys did. my cat is diabetic and i have to give him two shots a day with every meal. diabetic cats can be difficult, it helps if you dont give the cat any table food.

its totally worth it though

Thanks,no shots but 3 eye drops a day plus a pill at night.he pees like you wouldn't believe :o we gotta change the litter every day.except for the mornings when we are sleeping and he's hungry >:( it's totally worth it.He's got personality for miles 8)

Oh...and good luck with your cat :)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2007, 01:11:57 PM »
  is he an indoor/outdoor cat? how do you guys bring him in at night if he is? did you put a bell on his collar? it really helps.
  i have two cats one is and indoor/outdoor the other goes out on a leash and is tied to a shady tree, he goes out for like a couple hours a day usually in the morning after he eats and in the evening after he eats. it took him a while to get used to the feeling of grass on his paws, he was quite the domestic cat. i found him at my friends house when he was a baby, i had to feel him with a dropper for the first few weeks.
  the indoor/outdoor cat used to be my tenants but he never took care of the cat so i told him i would knock off 100 bucks from his rent if he gave me the cat. he goes out after he eats in the morning and evening also. i put a bell on his collar so i can hear him. he doesnt stay out very long though ,i also put chips in both of them.
  and im actually a dog person but have grown to love cats.

He's an indoor cat.we figured why not let him out on the balcony,were on the second floor,what kinda trouble could he get into ::)

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2007, 01:50:43 PM »

Thanks,no shots but 3 eye drops a day plus a pill at night.he pees like you wouldn't believe :o we gotta change the litter every day.except for the mornings when we are sleeping and he's hungry >:( it's totally worth it.He's got personality for miles 8)

Oh...and good luck with your cat :)

If his pee his humongus that means his inslulin might be off, or it could be from the french fries  >:( but if the vet says he is good then thats all that matters. good on you again for talking that cat :)

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2007, 01:53:42 PM »
He's an indoor cat.we figured why not let him out on the balcony,were on the second floor,what kinda trouble could he get into ::)

cats are very manipulative and conniving be careful  ;) sometimes i swear they "fake sleep" to put me off guard.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2007, 01:58:43 PM »
If his pee his humongus that means his inslulin might be off, or it could be from the french fries  >:( but if the vet says he is good then thats all that matters. good on you again for talking that cat :)

Haha..the pee is a part of the problems from his diabetes.the pills help or his pee would be worse :o

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2007, 03:24:48 PM »
.most talkative pet I've ever had.I'll be in a different room from him and he'll just be meowing away to himself.

Ha ha!  Sneak up on him w/a video camera and post it here :D

God bless you

:)

is he an indoor/outdoor cat? how do you guys bring him in at night if he is? did you put a bell on his collar? it really helps.
  i have two cats one is and indoor/outdoor the other goes out on a leash and is tied to a shady tree, he goes out for like a couple hours a day usually in the morning after he eats and in the evening after he eats. it took him a while to get used to the feeling of grass on his paws, he was quite the domestic cat. i found him at my friends house when he was a baby, i had to feel him with a dropper for the first few weeks.
  the indoor/outdoor cat used to be my tenants but he never took care of the cat so i told him i would knock off 100 bucks from his rent if he gave me the cat. he goes out after he eats in the morning and evening also. i put a bell on his collar so i can hear him. he doesnt stay out very long though ,i also put chips in both of them.
  and im actually a dog person but have grown to love cats.
ATHEIST, how about some pics of your cats?  Not sure if you've put some on here already or not.  Sounds like you are a good owner :)

Meanwhile CalvinH, more pics and stories of Oscar please :)

R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2007, 05:44:20 AM »
Calvin, Oscar is a cutie pie!    Kudos to you and your girl for giving him a great home!

:D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2007, 08:14:24 AM »
When me and my girl eat like civilized humans{dinner table}
Oscar has his own seat ::) He knows I'll boot him off the table if he climbs on or reaches up.so he just waits for a scrap then he reaches his head over the table,turns his head sideways and picks up the food. :D

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2007, 11:25:38 AM »
When me and my girl eat like civilized humans{dinner table}
Oscar has his own seat ::) He knows I'll boot him off the table if he climbs on or reaches up.so he just waits for a scrap then he reaches his head over the table,turns his head sideways and picks up the food. :D

your lucky i have to eat in my bedroom and close the door when i eat most times, or i have to stand up, hold my plate and eat. sometimes i'll give in and give them some chicken or fish mostly i give them Greenies though. they love those things

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2007, 11:27:44 AM »

ATHEIST, how about some pics of your cats?  Not sure if you've put some on here already or not.  Sounds like you are a good owner :)

i sure will Stella!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2007, 11:28:49 AM »
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2007, 05:10:03 PM »
Oscar has now started meowing for breakfeast at 5am >:(. after I get up and feed him{after telling my girlfriend I'm bringing him back to the shelter}.
He eats then climbs in bed and cuddles up on my girlfriends pillow and throws down the cute :P

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2007, 07:52:59 AM »
 ;D

pics please

;D
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2007, 01:59:13 PM »
;D

pics please

;D

I'm tryin but can't get the pics to come up :-\help ???

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2007, 02:54:07 PM »

I'm tryin but can't get the pics to come up :-\help ???

Maybe they're too big?

http://www.freeimagebrowser.com/resize/
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2007, 01:55:03 PM »
Maybe they're too big?

http://www.freeimagebrowser.com/resize/

My girlfriend is in charge of pics.she went to see her family for the holidays so Oscar has attached himself to me.whichever room I'm in so is he :)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2007, 04:25:55 PM »

My girlfriend is in charge of pics.she went to see her family for the holidays so Oscar has attached himself to me.whichever room I'm in so is he :)

How'd you get out of going?  Smooth ;D
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2007, 07:51:32 AM »
How'd you get out of going?  Smooth ;D

Someone has to stay home and watch the cats ;)
Plus I had to work :-\
It's still no bargain,3 eye drops a day plus a pill at night.I have to change the litter once a day because he pees so much.Damn,sometimes his litter box looks like a swamp :P

Last night when I went to bed he curled up inside my arm and used my hand as a pillow :).so instead of sleeping I'm totally uncomfortable because I don't wanna wake the cat. ::)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2008, 08:54:09 AM »

so instead of sleeping I'm totally uncomfortable because I don't wanna wake the cat. ::)
hahaha been there ;D
R

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2008, 01:14:38 PM »
Oscar and Chucka were great...but is there no more DOM or COM?   ???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2008, 08:45:01 AM »
Oscar is happy to know that he was the last of a great line of cats known as
"Cat of the month"
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2008, 10:19:54 AM »
Oscar has now started meowing for breakfeast at 5am >:(. after I get up and feed him{after telling my girlfriend I'm bringing him back to the shelter}.
He eats then climbs in bed and cuddles up on my girlfriends pillow and throws down the cute :P

We've started giving him dry food right before we go to bed and its working great :)
He still gives a half hearted meow or two but then goes back to sleep.