Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Threads merged  (Read 300563 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
:-X  this was in the ' worn ' section  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X
Good point. I'm just brainstorming, here, but can Nasser 'muscle in' on the Japanese vending-machine underwear market? Gotta think outside the box on this one. Take it to the next level or would this be outside his core competency?  ;D

/paradigm shift

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Good point. I'm just brainstorming, here, but can Nasser 'muscle in' on the Japanese vending-machine underwear market? Gotta think outside the box on this one. Take it to the next level or would this be outside his core competency?  ;D

/paradigm shift

hahahahaha he has a huge following in Japan , huge Nasser Inchi Ban

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: New Video Nasser El Sonbaty (offseason )
« Reply #2952 on: March 26, 2012, 11:36:45 AM »
I'll go on record that Yates or Coleman at their best can touch that front double biceps shot and maybe Yates comes close to that ab-thigh but thats just insanity

great to know ND was saying the truth long ago before his love to dorian became uncontrollable  ;D ;D ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2953 on: March 26, 2012, 03:18:51 PM »
I'll go on record that Yates or Coleman at their best can touch that front double biceps shot and maybe Yates comes close to that ab-thigh but thats just insanity

WOW
O

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2954 on: March 26, 2012, 03:23:35 PM »
great to know ND was saying the truth long ago before his love to dorian became uncontrollable  ;D ;D ;D

It's one pose settle down  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2955 on: March 26, 2012, 04:11:38 PM »
It's one pose settle down  ;)

but see how you changed your words after that.. last year or so you said clearly that there were many guys who were better than nasser in the FDB and mentioned many names including ronnie ;).. also yates who were close to nasser in the abs and thigh according to you in 2007 now you see him the same level or better :-X