Author Topic: Boooom! Michael Arvilla!!!  (Read 25731 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Boooom! Michael Arvilla!!!
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2007, 02:22:47 PM »
I'd have to disagree.  Mal looks pretty damn good. 

thanks X...great compliment comming from you....

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2007, 02:24:36 PM »
thanks X...great compliment comming from you....

Just being real man.  I can't see where this guy comes ripping on you.  If he looked better fine then ok, however he's got half the muscle.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2007, 02:28:28 PM »
Just being real man.  I can't see where this guy comes ripping on you.  If he looked better fine then ok, however he's got half the muscle.

thanks, you aint no slouch your self..

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2007, 02:38:43 PM »

thanks, you aint no slouch your self..
You guys need to take your cock sucking to the sex board ;D
w

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2007, 02:46:51 PM »
I would hate to be Arvilla's next victim client, I bet after reading this post, he is gonna take it out on her.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!1!!
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2007, 04:35:07 PM »
I have had words with mike ..
but now i have nothing but love for him .. because i can tell one thing for sure .. he loves training... and i love training too and that i respect..
also he has turned his phsyque around and with it changed his original attitude... on that infamous thread....
great work.. and a good phsyque...
nuff respect
meso

Thanks Mes!!................

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2007, 06:00:04 PM »
Arvilla:

For you, ya look better.
Compared to most with good genetics and years of diet and training correctly, you look bad.

We're happy for you.  yes, the new pics are better than your old ones.  You see 3 veins and 2 abs and you're ready to bust a nut.  You block out your poor legs cause obviously, from the years of not training them, you don't care about them.

And I'll bet to this day you give shoulders their own day, and you train biceps with more intensity and sets than you do quads.  Am I right?

You would be wrong MC.  Mike actually trains biceps and triceps on the same day putting more intensity on the tricep part of the workout.  And splits his legs into two days, one quads and glutes, the other hamstrings (throwing calves in as well).  I've watched him for 2 years bust his ass training his legs and walking out of the gym like he's walking on marshmallows.
:D Weee

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2007, 06:05:18 PM »
You would be wrong MC.  Mike actually trains biceps and triceps on the same day putting more intensity on the tricep part of the workout.  And splits his legs into two days, one quads and glutes, the other hamstrings (throwing calves in as well).  I've watched him for 2 years bust his ass training his legs and walking out of the gym like he's walking on marshmallows.

You just confirmed why the world says it's time for him give it up.

He looks great though, just not a bb type.  Who cares though.  Focus all that time on establishing a better career, investing, planning a wedding, etc...  :D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2007, 07:00:42 PM »

I think that thread might have been deleted in the 240 meltdown that happened a couple of years ago :-\

When that was going on, 240 wasnt on the board yet. I know that 240 joined shortly after me,and he was a annoying prick, that was asking a lot of questions in the beginning about nutrition/training.And in jsut a month he acted like a expert, and bluto was annoying too, i remember him doing a lot of posts. And i just missed the original arvilla toasting and roasting thead. But mindspin and mike were still at it.

Stavios

« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2007, 08:12:39 PM »
I think Mike looks awesome !

keep training hard big mike

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2007, 08:20:16 PM »
I think Mike looks awesome !

keep training hard big mike

THanks Stav!!!..................

Stavios

« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2007, 08:26:59 PM »
I plan on going to florida this winter, I'll send you a PM when I know when !
would be cool to train together

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2007, 10:10:04 PM »
I never had a personal feud with Mike.  In a nutshell, Mike used to post a shitload of pics of himself in a horrible fat look and was delusional enough to think he looked awesome.  This being GetBig, he was "Arvillafied" for it in a legendary 100+ page thread.  I joined in around page 50 and took it to the next level...all in god fun. 

The thread had all of the necessary elements to make it a classic i.e. monster self ownings, brutal meldowns, participation from most of the GetBig personalities and of course threats of violence.  Eventually Mike made a turnaround, actually lost the fat and set foot on stage looking better than anyone could have expected.

:'(

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2007, 09:41:38 AM »
Great delts!  And while the quads might not be huge, I don't remember them looking that detailed.  Cool.

Ha ha...just messing with you Mike.  Don't come busting my door down :D
[/quote]

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2007, 09:48:04 AM »
Something Arvilla can aspire to:

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2007, 11:04:27 AM »
Great delts!  And while the quads might not be huge, I don't remember them looking that detailed.  Cool.

Ha ha...just messing with you Mike.  Don't come busting my door down :D

Why thank you Ms!!...............

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2007, 11:09:22 AM »
put it this way i train my calves until i'm practically crying, i mean i am literally in pain when i train calves and they just lag behind my quads, hams, delts, arms , chest, etc., i do high reps, low reps, drop sets, superstes, everything and they're just now getting to 16 inches.
250lbs with 16 inch calves,better off not releasing this info :-[

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2007, 11:11:53 AM »
overtraining could be the problem with lack of growth then!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2007, 01:28:14 PM »
Some pictures from the first show (i just got around to scanning them finally)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2007, 01:08:35 AM »
Some pictures from the first show (i just got around to scanning them finally)

hahahaha Bull F**king shit!! You know you scanned them into your computer as soon as you got em!! ;D

You have a right to be proud of them. You suffered for weeks on end and busted your ass to get in shape.

but you look better in this pic. Not as ripped obviously but still very lean and much larger.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2007, 01:38:34 AM »
Even though I have a hell of a lot more respect for the "new" Mike, there are times where I wish for the old, fat and delusional Mike to return for one more giant meltdown thread of epic proportions.

Unfortunately, my hearts desire might never be fulfilled.

Hey Mike, if the doctors tell me I have 6 months left to live, can you please get fat and delusional again to grant a dying man his last wish????

:D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!1!!
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2007, 03:36:02 AM »
stupidity.................got lazy/only dieted for 5 weeks (i was "so good" that's all i needed)

the shape/condition i got in for the first show went to my head............(now it was going to be a "snap" to look like that again)

obviously i got a harsh reality check...............

if u think a lower bodyfat measurement is the only thing missing from that shot, u need to look again.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2007, 06:41:00 AM »
Even though I have a hell of a lot more respect for the "new" Mike, there are times where I wish for the old, fat and delusional Mike to return for one more giant meltdown thread of epic proportions.

Unfortunately, my hearts desire might never be fulfilled.

Hey Mike, if the doctors tell me I have 6 months left to live, can you please get fat and delusional again to grant a dying man his last wish????

:D

After this next show (with pizza and ice cream's help) you just might get your wish (glad to see you back posting btw!)
gtbro1...........thanks for the good words!
peace
Mike

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2007, 06:43:37 AM »
hahahaha Bull F**king shit!! You know you scanned them into your computer as soon as you got em!! ;D

You have a right to be proud of them. You suffered for weeks on end and busted your ass to get in shape.

but you look better in this pic. Not as ripped obviously but still very lean and much larger.

i agree, mike looks the best with a layer of fat, all naturals including mike look like shit ripped.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2007, 07:01:07 AM »
fat and happy!.......................(i can do that!)